Ashlyn Van Horn Part 2 The Has-Been That Never Was

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
Kandi25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Ashlyn Van Horn Part 2 The Has-Been That Never Was

Post by Kandi25 »

Sorry for the double post but the halloween video was so long that I had to watch it in pieces. So I'm at the end and so far I've counted

- 2 cans of wine chugged before starting filming
- 1 bottle of wine
- 1 more can of wine chugged
- 2nd bottle of wine is at least 2/3 gone by the time she finished

how much alcohol is this??!!! plus the pen so she's crossfaded af.

not trying to diagnose anything here but....... that's an amount of drinking and getting blasted that people would only do for like their bachelorette in vegas or something. I can't imagine anyone past college age doing that much on a regular weekend let alone in their home by themselves for entertainment for youtube. on twitch, she would get a strike for "promoting harmful amounts of drinking" if she'd streamed this, they take people being on their ass like this while live very seriously.

Is she still trying to deny it's not a problem when this happens? she argues that it's not an issue because she doesn't do this every weekend but it's still concerning specially when she talks about how it'll be hell to pick her daughter up the next day with the hangover she's gonna have.

JaclynSHILLcircus
Informer
Informer

Post by JaclynSHILLcircus »

If she says she doesn’t do it every weekend she is most likely lying. She has never posted being at a restaurant (even along with addi) without liquor. At this point , it’s passed “crazy party girl “ and crossed into feeling sorry for her.

JaclynSHILLcircus
Informer
Informer

Post by JaclynSHILLcircus »

She thinks she is sticking it to the haters with these videos but she is actually demonstrating everything people are concerned about .make sure you have the sound up on this video

BabyG1991
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by BabyG1991 »

Yo she really thinks this is normal behavior for her age. Like you’re what 24/25 (I don’t remember) you have a child. This is the age where she should be caring about a fitness journey and being healthy after all the binge drinking for years. Again it’s fine to have a drink at any age. But what she’s doing comes off like a degenerate. She’s obviously very sad. Like I do feel bad for her. She thinks life revolves around showing off on social media. She’s so focused on her looks and material things and drinking. I feel like she doesn’t have one real person who cares about her. All her followers seem like such trashy messed up young girls. So they’re no help. I’d love to see her actually stick to the gym and healthy meals and also be that funny drunk weirdo once in awhile you know? And I’d love to see her be more honest with herself. She pretends and tries so hard to prove she’s this self loving confident woman when she’s far from it. She always posts about her anxiety but it comes off like she’s just copying other influencers since it’s trendy to post crying pics and be relatable. She has a lot deeper issues that she resolves with drinking.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Nobody should need alcohol to function. She seems to need alcohol to function and fit in to any situation. That’s not normal. She
needs to realize that. I think she has some deep issues that need addressed and she uses alcohol to cope in most to all situations.
My opinion only. I could go on and on but it’s been stated before and by others as well.

She’s a sad but an arrogant person. She comes off as kind of trashy and lower class. It’s too bad that she had a chance to get out
and couldn’t take advantage of it.

BabyG1991
Talker
Talker

Post by BabyG1991 »

And the way she thinks she’s just sooo funny and everyone finds her soooo funny girl please you have to be drunk and curse every 3 seconds and people think it’s funny bc you’re a mess. There’s no real value to her. Everything is about her looks, social media and alcohol.

Kandi25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kandi25 »

anyone got any tea on this new boyfriend? to me it seems like she's really got something to prove but to who? she's been showing off a little bit too much it's okay to post a few cute couple pics and maybe a cute moment with him interacting with your daughter, but a few days ago she was getting kinda borderline raunchy being all over him lol. like she wants the world to know she's getting that good D these days.

she also mentioned he's an old high school aquaintance that she reconnected with and they started dating... hmmm. idk. that makes it sound like he'd be healthier for her than either jon hill or anyone who met her in her current "baller influencer" persona. but she has trash taste in men so it really might not matter where she meets them if she keeps being attracted to fuckboys.

BabyG1991
Talker
Talker

Post by BabyG1991 »

Kandi25 wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:30 pm
anyone got any tea on this new boyfriend? to me it seems like she's really got something to prove but to who? she's been showing off a little bit too much it's okay to post a few cute couple pics and maybe a cute moment with him interacting with your daughter, but a few days ago she was getting kinda borderline raunchy being all over him lol. like she wants the world to know she's getting that good D these days.

she also mentioned he's an old high school aquaintance that she reconnected with and they started dating... hmmm. idk. that makes it sound like he'd be healthier for her than either jon hill or anyone who met her in her current "baller influencer" persona. but she has trash taste in men so it really might not matter where she meets them if she keeps being attracted to fuckboys.

Bruh idk but I’m convinced he’s not attractive with the way she’s hiding him 😂😂😂 she’s acting like she’s trying to keep it private but it’s all she talks about so he’s def ugly or something or she’s embarrassed. It’s honestly so dumb how she posts him nonstop but hides his face. Also she looks like she’s rushing this bc she’s desperate to be in a relationship and get married etc. not to mention how she’s still constantly drunk even with him so the connection can’t be that great if she isn’t even sober around him just my opinion

ilolatgurus
Informer
Informer

Post by ilolatgurus »

BabyG1991 wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:34 pm
Kandi25 wrote:

Bruh idk but I’m convinced he’s not attractive with the way she’s hiding him 😂😂😂 she’s acting like she’s trying to keep it private but it’s all she talks about so he’s def ugly or something or she’s embarrassed. It’s honestly so dumb how she posts him nonstop but hides his face. Also she looks like she’s rushing this bc she’s desperate to be in a relationship and get married etc. not to mention how she’s still constantly drunk even with him so the connection can’t be that great if she isn’t even sober around him just my opinion
THIS 👏🏽 She just posted him and damn, he ain’t cute, sorry. I’m not even just saying that. I personally believe this dude is completely unattractive 🥴

BabyG1991
Talker
Talker

Post by BabyG1991 »

Yeah I don’t wanna be mean but he looks like someone who would try to talk to me at a bar and I’d be like nahhhh sorry. But looks aren’t everything just to Ashlyn they are since she has to always show off. The way she’s constantly talking about how he was her first love is making me think she is blinded by the past and this is all just exciting at first and will go downhill. Reuniting with someone from the past always feels good at first til that feeling fades.

Fuqyourfeelinqs
Learner
Learner

Post by Fuqyourfeelinqs »

Kandi25 wrote:

his name is nathan.
his IG is @nsheward2

CourtneyShayne
Informer
Informer

Post by CourtneyShayne »

Haha I haven’t checked in for a while but you guys didn't disappoint 😂 you all said what I was coming to say. This should be interesting...

BitchWitch
Informer
Informer

Post by BitchWitch »

Oh good lord she’s engaged again. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Fuqyourfeelinqs
Learner
Learner

BitchWitch wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:16 pm
Oh good lord she’s engaged again. 🤦🏼‍♀️

came here to say the same lol!
he seems better than hunter i will say.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

This should be interesting…… 💍

She and Jaclyn got engaged at the same time :lol!: :lol!:

Fuqyourfeelinqs
Learner
Learner

tar wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:19 pm
This should be interesting…… 💍

She and Jaclyn got engaged at the same time :lol!: :lol!:
oh shit i didnt even know jac did

Kkhol17
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Kkhol17 »

I don’t buy this whole ‘first love’ bull. She just wants to get married, it doesn’t matter to who. This seems wayyy too fast. They have spent every night together for the .. month? They’ve been dating and basically get trashed every night it seems. This seems rushed asf and sadly likely won’t end well.

BitchWitch
Informer
Informer

Post by BitchWitch »

Ashlyn is such a “pick me” girl. I bet she totally set up this whole engagement to compete with Jaclyn. She’s only been dating this guy again for what, a month?! What a trainwreck.

BabyG1991
Talker
Talker

Post by BabyG1991 »

I don’t think Ashlyn cares about Jaclyn or what she’s doing at all. This has nothing to do with Jaclyn. This is about Ashlyn being desperate. She is desperate to settle and she feels comfortable with this guy bc he’s from her past. He’s not good looking so theres no competition or worries. And it’s true all they do is get drunk. They seem very trashy together. I find this whole thing funny and embarrassing.

Mar2015
Debater
Debater

Post by Mar2015 »

I haven’t been on here in forever…I came to see if anyone else saw the train wreak that’s happening. How many bets until the wedding is called off. I just can’t believe he proposed to her to be honest. It seems so rushed and forced

Return to “A-M”