Ashlyn Van Horn Part 2 The Has-Been That Never Was

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
Ssellexo
Learner
Learner

Re: Ashlyn Van Horn Part 2 The Has-Been That Never Was

Post by Ssellexo »

glitterchika_32 wrote:All this arguing over the screenshot is getting annoying.

I am not saying I believe it or not believe it. We all can simply make our assumptions based on what we see and read it is not that serious. I don't 100% believe the one person always happening to be at the right time and getting all this information either. Especially since she was certain Ashlyn didn't read here... Image
What’s annoying is I get called a liar so I post screenshots & a screen record of the dm & still have this girl down my throat. Yet this same person on this thread who is apparently always around people who know Ashlyn & are talking shit around her. no one ever questions it or calls bullshit. At this point my credibility shouldn’t be questioned. I posted receipts & no one else on here has yet to do that when they make any allegations.

glitterchika_32
Learner
Learner

Post by glitterchika_32 »

Ssellexo wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:40 am

I am not saying I believe it or not believe it. We all can simply make our assumptions based on what we see and read it is not that serious. I don't 100% believe the one person always happening to be at the right time and getting all this information either. Especially since she was certain Ashlyn didn't read here... Image
What’s annoying is I get called a liar so I post screenshots & a screen record of the dm & still have this girl down my throat. Yet this same person on this thread who is apparently always around people who know Ashlyn & are talking shit around her. no one ever questions it or calls bullshit. At this point my credibility shouldn’t be questioned. I posted receipts & no one else on here has yet to do that when they make any allegations.
I question it. BIG TIME! I am just not gonna argue about it on the internet. What I do notice though; is how this person with all the tea's demeanor has totally changed. At first she seemed timid and even incredibly naive that Ashlyn didn't read on here. Once she started spilling all this tea and people gave her more attention now she feels embolden to call you out.

Just trust that people notice shit even when they're not saying anything.

glitterchika_32
Learner
Learner

Her latest story "ya'll I may have a belly but that booty is big!"

Bitch get yourself some glasses because your ass is as flat as ever. Sure you're gaining weight everywhere but not in your booty. Keep dreaming! 😂

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by apeachymess »

I only followed her on discord and I was banned for a dumb reason so im asking wtf?! Lol! The lies!

What reddit sub are we talking about? I wanna see what people are saying.

Blablabla83
Learner
Learner

Post by Blablabla83 »

glitterchika_32 wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:12 am
Also since she admitted to the break up happening months ago does she not remember that she flat out lied when she said her "Fiancé" got her the big king sized bed? And also shared that text about giving her the royal treatment and rubbing her piggies? Does she not see how fucking pathetic she looks? It is so fucking embarrassing! Or are the texts from sugar Daddies? I mean, she may be pregnant but she still has to pay for shit so maybe she's still sleeping around for money.

And all this talk about two collaborations earning her enough money to live off for a few years I don't believe it. I don't doubt she made a good amount of money but I also know she already blew a ton of it drinking, buying expensive shit to flaunt and on trips to get wasted.

You know, this is a good point. Those texts she shared, anyone remember how she would blur out pieces where we couldn’t see who it actually came from? Makes me think it likely wasn’t Nate.

Blablabla83
Learner
Learner

Post by Blablabla83 »

Ssellexo wrote:

You’re bitching is getting old. I’m not the only one on the thread local. I might be the most vocal of those who live close but there’s at least one other person in this who is local and says the same shit. Tik Tok users are also saying the same thing. The more you bitch, the more I’m going to bitch back. I also never said I saw her yesterday. You people must not realize how small this area is. 😂😂Arkansas is not New York. The area she is living in between Benton and Bryant can be driven through in about 5-10 minutes. I don’t know why she’s talked about so much but I’ve also repeatedly said her behavior of holier than thou offends people. She flaunts herself as having money when it isn’t her money. People here talk. If you were in the area, you’d be here less than a day before you’d hear your own set of gossip about her. It’s a combination of being from the south and it not being a large area. If you want to keep bitching about me, I’m going to keep bitching at you. Period.

Blablabla83
Learner
Learner

Post by Blablabla83 »

glitterchika_32 wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:53 am
Ssellexo wrote:

I question it. BIG TIME! I am just not gonna argue about it on the internet. What I do notice though; is how this person with all the tea's demeanor has totally changed. At first she seemed timid and even incredibly naive that Ashlyn didn't read on here. Once she started spilling all this tea and people gave her more attention now she feels embolden to call you out.

Just trust that people notice shit even when they're not saying anything.
Lol. You bitches are funny as fuck. Do you forget you’re on a gossip site? Lol. 😂😂😂😂 you bitches are low key acting like you’re Ashlyn supporters now. I’ll gladly quit posting. You bitches are fucking fake as shit. You get on a gossip site and then bitch about there being gossip. 😂😂😂💜 gfu

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Well the rest of us are tired of both of you arguing with each other. Please stop. I don’t want to issue warnings. Both of you are breaking Rule 1a. If you want to continue to argue please take it to private message in the upper right corner.

We are very interested in any additional tea that you can provide on Ashlyn.

Tar, Site Admin

glitterchika_32
Learner
Learner

Oh no, I was told to go fuck myself by someone on the internet. How will I live? 😆

Anyway, back to the thread topic. I feel so bad for Addi, her mom is posting all those pics trying to pretend she's a good mom when we all know the truth. I really hope for her sake that she has a much more stable life when she is with her dad.

Ssellexo
Learner
Learner

Post by Ssellexo »

So Ashlyn is 19 weeks pregnant, she would had to conceive around December 12th, she didn’t start posting anything Nate related till November 25th, so she got pregnant within 2 weeks? She said they were trying to get pregnant. so the day they met up again they started trying to have a baby? that shit isn’t adding up to me at all.

Ssellexo
Learner
Learner

Post by Ssellexo »

Ssellexo wrote:So Ashlyn is 19 weeks pregnant, she would had to conceive around December 12th, she didn’t start posting anything Nate related till November 25th, so she got pregnant within 2 weeks? She said they were trying to get pregnant. so the day they met up again they started trying to have a baby? that shit isn’t adding up to me at all.
And according to her registry her due date is September 11 so she did 100% have to conceive December 12th, that makes sense. I just don’t get how quickly they had sex & decided to purposely have a baby.

glitterchika_32
Learner
Learner

Ssellexo wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:24 pm
Ssellexo wrote:So Ashlyn is 19 weeks pregnant, she would had to conceive around December 12th, she didn’t start posting anything Nate related till November 25th, so she got pregnant within 2 weeks? She said they were trying to get pregnant. so the day they met up again they started trying to have a baby? that shit isn’t adding up to me at all.
And according to her registry her due date is September 11 so she did 100% have to conceive December 12th, that makes sense. I just don’t get how quickly they had sex & decided to purposely have a baby.

She says they were trying I'm assuming to cover her tracks. Who's to say she didn't find out she was pregnant by one of her sugar daddies and she called Nate up to "hook up" thinking "This fool has had a thing for me since high school". I mean, we never heard about how they "reconnected" did we? She was suddenly posting pics left and right of him then in the blink of an eye she was pregnant with his baby... I call BS and clearly all these theories are not far off otherwise why did they split?

glitterchika_32
Learner
Learner

Also, I would like to point out when she was whining about having ovulation pain and was on stories talking about it non stop, I thik that could have been implantation cramping.

September 11th is the 37th week of the year so add 3 more weeks she had to get pregnant mid December.

Ssellexo
Learner
Learner

Post by Ssellexo »

glitterchika_32 wrote:Also, I would like to point out when she was whining about having ovulation pain and was on stories talking about it non stop, I thik that could have been implantation cramping.

September 11th is the 37th week of the year so add 3 more weeks she had to get pregnant mid December.
She tweeted on 1/8 “feel horrible ImageImage” so she couldn’t have gotten pregnant mid December, had to be first few weeks of December in order for her to feel some type of morning sickness a month later.

glitterchika_32
Learner
Learner

Ssellexo wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:26 pm
glitterchika_32 wrote:Also, I would like to point out when she was whining about having ovulation pain and was on stories talking about it non stop, I thik that could have been implantation cramping.

She tweeted on 1/8 “feel horrible ImageImage” so she couldn’t have gotten pregnant mid December, had to be first few weeks of December in order for her to feel some type of morning sickness a month later.
Also remember how right after she announced she was talking about how sick she was and how she was always throwing up and even ended up in the hospital and would complain about them giving her Zofran and it not helping? Well no shit! It wasn't morning sickness why she was so sick; it was alcohol withdrawal!!! But noticed once he started being MIA she was feeling better (back to drinking). Now she is always having all sorts of ailments that she wants attention for but she's never so sick since I assume she's drinking now that Nate is no longer around and she can be herself.

amcd
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amcd »

glitterchika_32 wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:46 pm
Ssellexo wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:24 pm

She says they were trying I'm assuming to cover her tracks. Who's to say she didn't find out she was pregnant by one of her sugar daddies and she called Nate up to "hook up" thinking "This fool has had a thing for me since high school". I mean, we never heard about how they "reconnected" did we? She was suddenly posting pics left and right of him then in the blink of an eye she was pregnant with his baby... I call BS and clearly all these theories are not far off otherwise why did they split?
I remember she said she ran into him randomly at a beach or lake trip. It was something like that.

Fuqyourfeelinqs
Learner
Learner

Post by Fuqyourfeelinqs »

glitterchika_32 wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:40 pm
Ssellexo wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:26 pm

Also remember how right after she announced she was talking about how sick she was and how she was always throwing up and even ended up in the hospital and would complain about them giving her Zofran and it not helping? Well no shit! It wasn't morning sickness why she was so sick; it was alcohol withdrawal!!! But noticed once he started being MIA she was feeling better (back to drinking). Now she is always having all sorts of ailments that she wants attention for but she's never so sick since I assume she's drinking now that Nate is no longer around and she can be herself.

i remember that & i thought the same! alcohol withdrawals for sure.

happilyhutch6
Talker
Talker

Post by happilyhutch6 »

So I have a little app that I use for work because I work in OB. And if her due date is Sept 11 she would have conceived Dec 19… ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

srod976
Learner
Learner

Post by srod976 »

I don't know about yall but both of my pregnancies I began feeling sick immediately after implantation soooo calculating based upon sickness really isn't accurate.

Ashlyn transitions to a new prenatal week every Saturday like myself. That makes her 40wks pregnant on Sept 17. Possible conception date could be a two week difference considering ovulation vs. implantation. Approx conception is the last two weeks of December. She told her dad and Addie about the baby on Addie's birthday which is the first week of January (my son's birthday is close to hers so that's why I remember.) So I'm going to bet that she was pregnant probably around December 20th which makes it possible for a positive test before Addie's birthday.

Just sayin. I think that's the most accurate take. So even still she would have only been reconnected with him barely a month, maybe even less. Again if she really did plan this, she is even dumber and more desperate than what I thought.

srod976
Learner
Learner

Post by srod976 »

Also, peep Nate's niece in today's insta story. 👀👀👀

Return to “A-M”