Lucy Lou Carmody

saffff
Learner
Learner

Re: Lucy Lou Carmody

Post by saffff »

Hayley1999 wrote:
saffff wrote: That’s why I have no problem making comments about her appearance, if she actually did her hair and didn’t have such a shit choppy haircut, learnt how to apply makeup and BRUSHED HER FKN TEETH!!!! She wouldn’t look as awful as she does Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thing is when she glams herself,, she makes herself look like a full blown diva, like what's with the eyelashes there longer than my future and eyeliner chunkier than my big toe ffs.

Sent from my CPH2065 using Tapatalk
Exactly, if she got better at makeup and just sorted her appearance out she’d look so much better, but I guess it doesn’t matter how she looks she’s still a vile compulsive liar at the end of the dayImage

Hayley1999
Learner
Learner

Post by Hayley1999 »

saffff wrote:
Hayley1999 wrote:Thing is when she glams herself,, she makes herself look like a full blown diva, like what's with the eyelashes there longer than my future and eyeliner chunkier than my big toe ffs.

Exactly, if she got better at makeup and just sorted her appearance out she’d look so much better, but I guess it doesn’t matter how she looks she’s still a vile compulsive liar at the end of the dayImage

Yeah very true, no matter how pretty she becomes on the outside, she'll still be a horrible person on the inside. Image

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

Hayley1999 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:49 am
Birds would legit mistaken that for a nestImage

Her hair is matted so doubt she can even get a brush through it.

LordOfTheFlies1
Learner
Learner

Post by LordOfTheFlies1 »

Licey Licey Licey. Didn't you call someone a bad mum the other day for not taking her kid abroad since 2019? Then you come out with this corker ImageImage

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

saffff
Learner
Learner

Post by saffff »

LordOfTheFlies1 wrote:Licey Licey Licey. Didn't you call someone a bad mum the other day for not taking her kid abroad since 2019? Then you come out with this corker ImageImage

She doesn’t need to take him abroad, she takes him to the park that’s more than enoughImage

LordOfTheFlies1
Learner
Learner

saffff wrote:
LordOfTheFlies1 wrote:Licey Licey Licey. Didn't you call someone a bad mum the other day for not taking her kid abroad since 2019? Then you come out with this corker ImageImage

She doesn’t need to take him abroad, she takes him to the park that’s more than enoughImage

You don't even wanna know how shit the park that she takes him to is there's legit 2 swings a little slide and a metal roundabout thing that's it ImageImage unless she means graves Park with the big playground but I doubt she'd take him that far tbf

Also I wanna know what the police said to her today ImageImageImage

saffff
Learner
Learner

Post by saffff »

LordOfTheFlies1 wrote:
saffff wrote: She doesn’t need to take him abroad, she takes him to the park that’s more than enoughImage

You don't even wanna know how shit the park that she takes him to is there's legit 2 swings a little slide and a metal roundabout thing that's it ImageImage unless she means graves Park with the big playground but I doubt she'd take him that far tbf

Idk shit about Sheffield I’m from miles away but I’m 1000% sure takes him to the shit parkImage

LordOfTheFlies1
Learner
Learner

saffff wrote:
LordOfTheFlies1 wrote:You don't even wanna know how shit the park that she takes him to is there's legit 2 swings a little slide and a metal roundabout thing that's it ImageImage unless she means graves Park with the big playground but I doubt she'd take him that far tbf

Idk shit about Sheffield I’m from miles away but I’m 1000% sure takes him to the shit parkImage

Yeah she deffo does its only 2 mins away from her she wouldn't drag herself away from her grotty maisonette and precious WiFi fotr too long ImageImage

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

LordOfTheFlies1 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:32 pm
Licey Licey Licey. Didn't you call someone a bad mum the other day for not taking her kid abroad since 2019? Then you come out with this corker ImageImage

I’m The shit mum 😂. We went twice in 2019 we go twice a year and here she is and shes never really been abroad 😂. Have u seen the post where someone asks if u could go anywhere what country would it be and she chooses Spain. Now there’s nothing wrong with Spain but I’m sure theres somewhere a lot better in the world. Oh lucy hun if you see this we have booked a 2 week holiday to lanzarote for may next year, I’ll send you a postcard 😘 unless you and your flies need a break tag along

LordOfTheFlies1
Learner
Learner

Chapter1 wrote:
LordOfTheFlies1 wrote:

I’m The shit mum Image. We went twice in 2019 we go twice a year and here she is and shes never really been abroad Image. Have u seen the post where someone asks if u could go anywhere what country would it be and she chooses Spain. Now there’s nothing wrong with Spain but I’m sure theres somewhere a lot better in the world. Oh lucy hun if you see this we have booked a 2 week holiday to lanzarote for may next year, I’ll send you a postcard Image unless you and your flies need a break tag along
I knew you were on here somewhere! Image Ah it's alright I'm 24 never been abroad Nd tbh I don't want to go abroad either Image but we have NYC booked for Christmas 2023 ImageImage

saffff
Learner
Learner

Post by saffff »

Chapter1 wrote:
LordOfTheFlies1 wrote:

I’m The shit mum Image. We went twice in 2019 we go twice a year and here she is and shes never really been abroad Image. Have u seen the post where someone asks if u could go anywhere what country would it be and she chooses Spain. Now there’s nothing wrong with Spain but I’m sure theres somewhere a lot better in the world. Oh lucy hun if you see this we have booked a 2 week holiday to lanzarote for may next year, I’ll send you a postcard Image unless you and your flies need a break tag along
That made me laugh lmao, all the places in the world and she chooses SpainImage

saffff
Learner
Learner

Post by saffff »

LordOfTheFlies1 wrote:
Ishman wrote: I’m The shit mum Image. We went twice in 2019 we go twice a year and here she is and shes never really been abroad Image. Have u seen the post where someone asks if u could go anywhere what country would it be and she chooses Spain. Now there’s nothing wrong with Spain but I’m sure theres somewhere a lot better in the world. Oh lucy hun if you see this we have booked a 2 week holiday to lanzarote for may next year, I’ll send you a postcard Image unless you and your flies need a break tag along
I knew you were on here somewhere! Image Ah it's alright I'm 24 never been abroad Nd tbh I don't want to go abroad either Image but we have NYC booked for Christmas 2023 ImageImage

Nothing wrong with not going abroad! Unless you’re also going around calling people shit parents because they don’t take their kids even tho you’ve never beenImage but I’m pretty certain you don’t do thatImage

LordOfTheFlies1
Learner
Learner

saffff wrote:
LordOfTheFlies1 wrote:I knew you were on here somewhere! Image Ah it's alright I'm 24 never been abroad Nd tbh I don't want to go abroad either Image but we have NYC booked for Christmas 2023 ImageImage

Nothing wrong with not going abroad! Unless you’re also going around calling people shit parents because they don’t take their kids even tho you’ve never beenImage but I’m pretty certain you don’t do thatImage

Imagine how muxh of a hypocrite id be ImageImageImage

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

LordOfTheFlies1 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:42 pm
Ishman wrote: I’m The shit mum Image. We went twice in 2019 we go twice a year and here she is and shes never really been abroad Image. Have u seen the post where someone asks if u could go anywhere what country would it be and she chooses Spain. Now there’s nothing wrong with Spain but I’m sure theres somewhere a lot better in the world. Oh lucy hun if you see this we have booked a 2 week holiday to lanzarote for may next year, I’ll send you a postcard Image unless you and your flies need a break tag along

Nothing wrong with not going abroad but when u have Lucy saying what she says just wow 😂, the cheek of her. NYC at Xmas is amazing we went Xmas and new year before children, take loads of $$$ shopping is mental, be sure to go to Central Park aswell.

LordOfTheFlies1
Learner
Learner

Chapter1 wrote:
LordOfTheFlies1 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:42 pm

Nothing wrong with not going abroad but when u have Lucy saying what she says just wow Image, the cheek of her. NYC at Xmas is amazing we went Xmas and new year before children, take loads of $$$ shopping is mental, be sure to go to Central Park aswell.
We're already saving up spending monies ImageImage cannot wait

Hayley1999
Learner
Learner

Post by Hayley1999 »

She's back to being strong and not giving a fuck what anyone says, guess the policeman motivated her when he came roundImageImage I swear this girl reads the same script dailyImage 🥱Image

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

This thread is now locked. Continue with thread 2 here. viewtopic.php?f=166&t=38313 :toss:

Return to “Lucy Lou Carmody”