Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Angie Crystal Part 2

Post by tar »

CancelToxic wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:14 pm
tar wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:10 pm

Posters: I checked back in in the early AM on Angie’s thread and see this post. If anyone on any thread suspects that someone has multiple accounts they should send a Private Message to either me or Yetta. If we feel it is warranted we can check the situation.

The post quoted above is not accurate. I checked the IP details. They were likely static and not a VPN. Each IP address is in a completely different state.
Thanks Tar! I'm just confused as to why people are mad other people are gossiping on a gossip site? 🤨
This is a gossip site not a gotcha site. Mods and admins are here to help make the site run smoothly and to help with potential
issues. Our first rule is be respectful of other posters.

Chillout-00
Informer
Informer

Post by Chillout-00 »

Something that one of the ppl she grouped together said must have pissed off kittykatx. I never thought it was the same person.

WhitneySaylor26
Talker
Talker

Post by WhitneySaylor26 »

Whoa, what in the world?! I thought we were all here for the same reason?!? Not sure where that’s even coming frm but thanks Tar for checking and relaying that info to that person!
Let’s not create drama in here - let’s just talk about the one whom this is about!
Anyway….

Who all thinks that isn’t Justin on her IG? I am still laughing at the stupid video lol

CancelToxic
Learner
Learner

Post by CancelToxic »

It is definitely not her husband. Maybe just a random video meme

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I just don’t want anyone new to think we allow a one person to take over a thread. I doubt anyone else thinks that either.

Tigrlilly11
Informer
Informer

Post by Tigrlilly11 »

I’m not quite sure what’s really going on here with kitty cat but I can assure you we are not the same person I’m new on here and I’m new on here and I’m learning the site dream catcher cancel toxic and Liliac and a lot of u others are very good at this and I think they’re hilarious Because this information is right on and most of it’s very trueand we r call are calling her princess Pinocchio and u r not correct about the videos I honestly did not watch them all the way
One thing I do know for sure that she’s playing 2 men and I absolutely do know that…. And honestly I don’t even know what a thread is can someone please explain it

behindthescenes1
Debater
Debater

Post by behindthescenes1 »

sooo, the hubby,Justy, Will video is off IG,🤔 did she pull it down or IG???? interesting

behindthescenes1
Debater
Debater

new story now up on ice coffee, Prego princess sure drinks a lot of coffee for being supposedly being pregnant, oh ya not!! & the coffee she she showed on her vlog that I’m sure she purchased w/ her food card didn’t say decaf!

Tigrlilly11
Informer
Informer

Post by Tigrlilly11 »

She is certainly not taking care of herself and baby with all that caffeine….

Tigrlilly11
Informer
Informer

Post by Tigrlilly11 »

Oh that’s right there is no ……baby ……..pink princess Pinocchio

CancelToxic
Learner
Learner

Post by CancelToxic »

So Angie responded to a YouTube comment two hours ago about looking like Ariana Grande. Funny how she won’t address her naked ring finger or her “pregnancy” to her supporters. They are starting to ask about her lack of updates in the comments. She's digging her own grave.

Tigrlilly11
Informer
Informer

Post by Tigrlilly11 »

Yep… Pink Princess Pinocchio can’t address anything that’s a real going on She does address Delusional comments about herself that’s part of being narcissistic and grandiose

Chillout-00
Informer
Informer

Post by Chillout-00 »

behindthescenes1 wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:33 am
sooo, the hubby,Justy, Will video is off IG,🤔 did she pull it down or IG???? interesting
She probably realized how stupid she looked when everyone could tell it wasn’t Justin. It wasn’t funny just weird.

Tigrlilly11
Informer
Informer

Post by Tigrlilly11 »

I really think kitty cat is her or Very close person to her It was kind of strange last night the guy with a hat comes on and then it disappears and then she lashes out at us that’s what a narcissistic does goes and tells on everybody Etc. The little boy who cried wolf-when they feel cornered kind of like calling the police She lost control …. People are on to her and she doesn’t like it

Chelseap1
Talker
Talker

Post by Chelseap1 »

Bet you she’s going to come out with a life update video saying she had a miscarriage to get sympathy.

Tigrlilly11
Informer
Informer

Post by Tigrlilly11 »

Yep and that’s why she feels cornered

lilacdreams
Learner
Learner

Post by lilacdreams »

You guys I can still the video of the guy on her story.... I think she just blocked certain people from viewing her story...

Dreamcatcher99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dreamcatcher99 »

Chelseap1 wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:43 am
Bet you she’s going to come out with a life update video saying she had a miscarriage to get sympathy.
She’s not going to admit to an abortion so she will more than likely say it was a miscarriage. Imagine having an abortion to be able to upload a vlog about leasing a Tesla? She’s filthy poor, watch her show the world her father’s house and do a real house tour because she’s too ashamed to do a real one on her apartment. Looks like daddy bought himself a house and left her out of it. Princess Pinocchio aka kitty katx aka Angela Blanco Daglis Kepner what lies will you tell the world next? 😂😂😂 we’re ready to put you on front street 🗣

Dreamcatcher99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dreamcatcher99 »

And there’s more than one person who thinks you’re full of shit. Stop trying to claim that one person is obsessed with you and is creating multiple accounts. There’s a whole tribe who sees right through you and your mania.

behindthescenes1
Debater
Debater

new vlog up today, so that means maybe in the next few days, Vroom Vroom?? does that mean she’ll be flying her witches broom across Rodeo Dr. lol!!

Return to “Angie Crystal”