KathleenLamelights:Part 12 Still Lazy With Neverending Excuses

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: KathleenLamelights:Part 12 Still Lazy With Neverending Excuses

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

^^ to answer you both @tar yes 2 years (she says) but i haven't been watching all her videos the last 2 years either :lol:.. just when i did the very plain and non existent eyeshadow looks she would have on were always hush hush

@nattydread totally! 2 collabs/pr pushes one after the other? also she keeps dropping polish collections more often and faster than most celebrity brands drop launches. she must be drying up.. :?

she mentions going to therapy in her new nail polish video.. i wonder if that's true? she also promises more videos, tutorials and 'old school youtube videos'... i wish she would leave her house and film instead- vlog, take us behind the scenes of lights lacquer.. s o m e-t h i n g ! :roll:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Interesting that she mentions going to therapy. I imagine that they will encourage her to get out more at some point. Maybe she
will film more somewhere other than her home. People need something to maintain interest….. Agree with that.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tar wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:06 am
Interesting that she mentions going to therapy. I imagine that they will encourage her to get out more at some point. Maybe she
will film more somewhere other than her home. People need something to maintain interest….. Agree with that.
Hopefully! it'll actually do her mental health good, isolating can feel safe or better until you start going out of your comfort zone and then you soon find you prefer the balance! :tu:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:35 am
tar wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:06 am
Hopefully! it'll actually do her mental health good, isolating can feel safe or better until you start going out of your comfort zone and then you soon find you prefer the balance! :tu:
That’s true. Very nice statement. :cuted:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tar wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:16 am
Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:35 am

That’s true. Very nice statement. :cuted:
Thank you. To be quite frank towards the end of 2020 (being the ultra introvert and homebody that I am) working from home still quickly became stagnant AND I began to feel myself less and less motivated..even depressed. Around the Spring of 2021 I decided to find a part time job (retail) just to get out. A year later, and I still am part time employed for my mental health, extra pocket money, and best of all? SOCIALIZATION! :tu: <3

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

it's been a while since I watched a Kathleen video and decided to watch her LL Zodiac polish collection video because we all know how passionate she is about zodiac signs and was curious about what she had to say.

Holy shit, guys, is she still a Jaclyn Hill stan? Because she's talking so fast and bouncing off the walls! She curses a lot in the video too. When did she start doing this? Is this her way of getting people to see her as the 30-yr old she is and not someone in her early 20s?

I'm not a big zodiac person so I obviously don't appreciate all of the generalizations she makes about personalities based on zodiac signs, but y'know.

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

I wonder if she’s bipolar. She’s appeared as having problems with depression or anxiety but maybe now she’s actually manic.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Chiyou wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:16 am
it's been a while since I watched a Kathleen video and decided to watch her LL Zodiac polish collection video because we all know how passionate she is about zodiac signs and was curious about what she had to say.

Holy shit, guys, is she still a Jaclyn Hill stan? Because she's talking so fast and bouncing off the walls! She curses a lot in the video too. When did she start doing this? Is this her way of getting people to see her as the 30-yr old she is and not someone in her early 20s?

I'm not a big zodiac person so I obviously don't appreciate all of the generalizations she makes about personalities based on zodiac signs, but y'know.

I unsubscribed from her this year because I was not enjoying her videos anymore, especially her erratic behaviour and the fast-talking and the content seems so rushed and less enjoyable like she's just posting a video to stay somewhat relevant and make extra $$$$. She tends to cuss a lot when she's drunk or is drinking.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This girl never leaves her house and when she does it's ONLY for her monthly girlfriend booze-fests, starbucks (Danny as her chauffeur for all things) or new pointless tattoo :roll:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I wish she could get better. It’s bad that she still doesn’t participate in the world around here.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She just posted an IG story about how as a kid (in '95) she got a barbie dream house so 31 year old Kathleen bought herself a TACKY AS HELL Barbie Dream house ornament... she paid $75 for it on amazon. How much money does she have to waste? plus it's big and ugly. WHY??!!?! She's definitely arrested in her development.. :? :o :roll:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

That doesn’t look like the cutest Hallmark ornament. I can’t believe she paid $75 for it. Did it make her
happy? Is she trying to relive her childhood when she was actually happy? I haven’t watched her social media
in awhile.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tar wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:07 am
That doesn’t look like the cutest Hallmark ornament. I can’t believe she paid $75 for it. Did it make her
happy? Is she trying to relive her childhood when she was actually happy? I haven’t watched her social media
in awhile.
Exactly. It's big bulky and ugly. Plus pink!??? She paid over $70 for it. How wasteful. I think she's a child emotionally and mentally.. :oops:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

When I read your post I just wondered if she was going back emotionally to a time when she was actually happy. She hasn’t seemed happy in a long time. I had to stop watching her. I wonder how much she sits around and drinks these days?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tar wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:18 pm
When I read your post I just wondered if she was going back emotionally to a time when she was actually happy. She hasn’t seemed happy in a long time. I had to stop watching her. I wonder how much she sits around and drinks these days?
I agree. I wonder how her marriage is?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Even if it wasn’t great she would hang onto him. She seems very dependent on him for everything.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tar wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:13 pm
Even if it wasn’t great she would hang onto him. She seems very dependent on him for everything.
He's a shitty trashy person as is her sister so she must be used to that or be that herself, too? :?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Who is she talking shit about on tiktok?

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:44 am
Who is she talking shit about on tiktok?
mikayla

kathleen was really having an anxiety attack about speaking out about it, like a full-on hiding in the sheets attack?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I saw Kathleen’s name mentioned with Mikayla and Jaclyn Hill’s. It was right before I went to sleep and I forgot about it. Can
someone tell me where to read to get up to date so I can discuss? I don’t know how Kathleen got dragged into everything.

Return to “KathleenLights”