Courtney Lurae: Lowing the Mawn Part 6

Post by tar »

Continue here with Courtney’s antics please

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Courtney Lurae: Lowing the Mawn Part 6

Post by tar »

Has Courtney shown any signs of life lately? I forget to even check on her because she seldom posts anymore unless it is about
a guinea pig or how great she looks. She’s so delusional. Riveting content Courtney.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

She came on the other day because she was at a trampoline park place for Brielle - her friend was having a birthday party. But then she was on yesterday saying how she's been sick all week. Why is she going out spreading germs? Why does she always do this crap? That is one of the things I cannot stand the most about her. She'll complain that she's sick but then go sit at the nail salon having her nails done for 2 hours and infecting whoever is in there with her.

(Love the title btw lol!)

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I shortened the title a little because I thought it wasn’t all fitting on but it probably would have. I just couldn’t tell what fit.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

When she is sick, she always goes out and spreads germs around everywhere. Surely she understands how that happens doesn’t
she? Sometimes I wonder just what Courtney does understand. She isn’t the smartest thing around. I have seen her do some
pretty stupid stuff over and over again. It’s like she never learns or does any better over time.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

She definitely never learns. She still plays on her phone while driving with the girls in the car. She did it the other night on the way home from the trampoline park, I forgot to mention that. She was sitting at a red light having Brielle sing along to that stupid Hangover Gang and then the light turned green and she was like "gotta go, green light!" I don't care if she was at a red light or not, you don't play like that in the car with things when you're driving! She will total her car again and then cry about how it's the other person's fault and she's gonna sue their ass off. LMAO what ever happened to them suing the girl that supposedly hit Mike when HIS car got totaled? I am guessing he was at fault for that one too!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I remember her spitting on that girl’s car. Courtney is such a badass. Neither Mike or Courtney are a good driver. If you look up
either one of them online you can see that they have driving issues. I remember Courtney talking crap about suing that girl that
she said caused Mike’s accident. Nothing happened with that. Mike just went into more debt to buy another vehicle.

Courtney will hurt somebody because of driving and texting or just playing with her phone. It caused her last accident when she
called Mike to come over and jump in the driver’s seat before the police arrived. If you get caught multiple times for driving
without a license and never go get it one wonders why. She says she has her DL now but I am not sure about that.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

Yeah I remember her saying "I have my driver's license, I don't know where anyone got that rumor from" but she wouldn't go get it to show it. She could settle that by blocking her info with her hand and just showing the expiration date, but she'd rather lie and say she has one.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She wasn’t about to show her drivers license because she didn’t have one. She has been caught several times driving without a
license. Getting a license is easy. Why didn’t she ever have one when she was pulled over?

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

Tar check her stories from tonight! She straight up yelled at the girls and put text on the screen saying "can you tell I'm ready for school?" Mother of the year lol. Who the hell records themselves being mean to their kids (her voice completely changed when she did it) and then UPLOADS it for the world to see?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Okay. I will check it out. She’s crazy to yell at the girls and then show it on IG. Shows again that she doesn’t have the best
judgement. She and Mike yell at the girls a lot.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Did you see the dandruff in Courtney’s hair on her IG stories? She claims she needs certain shampoos. Well she needs to buy them.
Surely her stylist will sell them to her. Do they not have someone who can work with her on her hair color? She needs help. Anyway
if my scalp looked like that I would be doing something about it. Not whining on social media.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

SHE IS THINKING OF COMING BACK TO YOUTUBE!

And what was up with her brush? That looked like dust all over it lol. Maybe that's why her scalp is so irritated. She said she was washing the brush, then why did it look filthy?

You've got to love Courtney for the nonstop entertainment. Today she's on there showing a Frozen dress up set that they bought for someone's birthday, yet Brielle is wearing the damn cape. You don't open something up that you bought for another child and let your kids play with it! What is she teaching them? Nothing!!!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

That brush was disgusting. Wash your brush. Why is everything about Courtney a little bit gross? Did she never learn cleanliness?
She has access to Google. Doesn’t she know how to use it?

Why is Brielle playing with someone else’s birthday present? Again, Courtney doesn’t understand that you don’t let your children
play with a gift you bought for another child. Then the birthday gift is used. Courtney isn’t teaching them anything about
boundaries.

Do you think she will actually come back to YouTube? I think she’s to lazy to edit videos.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

I think she's too lazy too. Then again I don't think she ever edited before either. She always just filmed on her phone and uploaded. I feel like her thread would be one of the biggest on here if she started vlogging. Do you know how much attention that would bring to her thread? lol then everyone would see her white trash behavior, not just those os us who watch her stories!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Is she going back to makeup again? I missed her announcement. As soon as I saw your post I checked it out but I must have missed
the big announcement. I would love for her to vlog her life again on YT. She used to be interesting. She’s not too interesting these
days. Maybe if she showed more of her life or got out of that nasty ass robe.

I saw her posting again in that robe. That thing is awful. She needs to buy a few new ones. She claims she has several but I can tell she only has one ratty robe that she wears right now. Maybe if she goes back to YT she can afford a new robe. :rofl:

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

She has been talking about makeup more lately so I'm guessing she wants to start showing it but has probably gotten asked repeatedly why she's posting makeup on a resin/craft account LOL.

I think she checks in here more than she lets on. We were talking about how she must be out of money because she hasn't been hauling crap, and now she's been sure to show all the packages she's been getting lately :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I noticed that she’s been showing her packages again. :rofl:

Anybody could show a bunch of taped up boxes piled up and say this is what came in today. She rarely shows what is in them.
I want to see YT unboxings. I don’t believe most of her crap anymore. She will always say she has things to unbox and then you
never see it. She forgets or gets tired. I want to see her use the things she shows too. Makeup needs to be shown on a makeup
account.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

I do wonder how she expects to run a youtube channel - they don't have a computer, right? I've never seen one and never seen her use one in that house. They have the tablets for the girls and phones and I think that's it. You can't just run a youtube channel with a phone if you want to make decent videos. But then again she doesn't edit or anything so she'll just slap up whatever she normally films for her IG stories and call it a day lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Sounds good to me. I honestly don’t expect much of anything out of a YouTube channel from Courtney. She’s doing it for makeup
in my opinion. She doesn’t seem to be getting much in free makeup anymore except Urban Decay. I can’t believe that she is still
on their PR list. If it wasn’t for YWP she wouldn’t have ever gotten on their list.

I wish she would vlog again. That’s where she picked up her viewers. The more actual viewers you have …. the more good PR you
will get. They can tell the difference between bought and real followers now. Vlogs from Courtney are my favorite. It shows her
real life. Of course Courtney isn’t actually doing much these days.

Return to “Courtney Lurae”