Jerusha "Khloe" Couture - going overboard on nails, lips and fillers like it's 2015 (part 6)

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Jerusha "Khloe" Couture - going overboard on nails, lips and fillers like it's 2015 (part 6)

Post by Fifi_dear »

Since dear old J's last thread (part 5) apparently fell victim to the last GG outage, I thought I'll restart the chat by expressing how little surprised I was that she has gone down the blowfish lips route but that the result nevertheless managed to shock me. She's slowly morphing into her idol, 2015 Khloe Kardashian, who ironically is on a bizarre quest herself to leave that particular look behind.

pj_uk
Learner
Learner

Re: Jerusha "Khloe" Couture - going overboard on nails, lips and fillers like it's 2015 (part 6)

Post by pj_uk »

Yes I was looking for that thread but it disappeared. I like her with shorter hair but don’t love the lips. Also she seems to be stuck forever on 111k subscribers.

myken
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Jerusha "Khloe" Couture - going overboard on nails, lips and fillers like it's 2015 (part 6)

Post by myken »

Not often that I see a youtuber losing viewers, but as of now Jerusha is down one thousand subbies and only has 110k. Wonder why, even though I have to say that I don't like her personality. She doesn't seem that nice.

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

Whatever happened to her giveaway of that nano Speedy?

ironwmn933
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by ironwmn933 »

Fifi_dear wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:40 pm
Whatever happened to her giveaway of that nano Speedy?
IIRC - her management (or whoever represents her) told her not to push it anymore. She mentioned it in a video but I cant be bothered to actually sift through them to find it. I'm guessing they realized it was such a bad look to keep advertising it for several months with literally no increase in instagram followers. I think she even lost IG followers, I remember she used to be at 177K or 178K and now she's down to 176K.

I just think it was such a silly move. 24K instagram followers is such a huge number to try and gain for such little reward. Usually those tricks only work if you need like 5K followers.

Birdgirl182
Learner
Learner

Post by Birdgirl182 »

Fifi_dear wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:57 am
Since dear old J's last thread (part 5) apparently fell victim to the last GG outage, I thought I'll restart the chat by expressing how little surprised I was that she has gone down the blowfish lips route but that the result nevertheless managed to shock me. She's slowly morphing into her idol, 2015 Khloe Kardashian, who ironically is on a bizarre quest herself to leave that particular look behind.
THANK YOU FOR RE STARTING THIS THREAD!!!!!! I missed my Jerusha gossip. And YES she looks like a blow fish now and her face is getting that puffy filler look that is noooot cute.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Is it family related?

say what
Lurker
Lurker

Post by say what »

Mostafa Baluch, a wealthy 33-year-old restaurateur from Bayview on Sydney’s northern beaches is her brother in law. He was in her 2019 vid meet my other husband

say what
Lurker
Lurker

Post by say what »

Seriously, the birthday flexing given the drama going on in her husbands family is sheer stupidity

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

WHAT OMG :o :o :o :o
Her brother in law is a cocaine smuggling fugitive???

Unfuckingbelievable :rofl:

What if all the restaurants are truly just a front for a much bigger money laundering business, mafia-style??
Wouldn't surprise me if that's why her husband quickly dumped some money into her tacky VCA bracelet. Who knows what else they are currently "investing" in :rofl:

Thetruthseeker123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Thetruthseeker123 »

Yes, police are calling Mostafa the equivalent of pablo escobar now that he is on the run.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/we- ... 593jf.html

Mostafa claimed to have $30m at his disposal. Jerusha has referred to him as her second husband in a vlog once so they are close. I’m surprised no one has made the connection until now, Mostafa was caught a few months ago and was linked to the northern beaches restaurants jerusha and her husband co-own. Every move they make now will be recorded / tapped by police. I’m surprised she would go on youtube and talk about what they’re still buying, even if there is no proven links to drug money. It isn’t a good look :/

beyFan4LIfe
Learner
Learner

Post by beyFan4LIfe »

That is such hot tea about her brother in law… there’s a daily mail article that shows Jerushas in laws house and her mother in law sitting outside captured by the press…no one has made the connection back to jerusha yet but I’m sure they will

beyFan4LIfe
Learner
Learner

Post by beyFan4LIfe »

That is such hot tea about her brother in law… there’s a daily mail article that shows Jerushas in laws house and her mother in law sitting outside captured by the press…no one has made the connection back to jerusha yet but I’m sure they will

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

The daily fail already tried to sensationalize the fact that her MIL has cleaners (probably the same cleaining team we've heard Jerusha refer to before), just wait until they realize that Jerusha is flexing luxury online.

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

I don't mean that in any nasty way right now as I'm genuinely shocked: What the hell did she do to her face?? This is giving me major Jocelyn Wildenstein vibes and frankly I don't understand why she did that to herself :o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thetruthseeker123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Thetruthseeker123 »

Yikes! She looks so bad :/

Looks also like they found her brother in law, hiding in a boot of a mercedes trying to cross the border.

Wanted 'drug kingpin' Mostafa Baluch is captured by police - Daily Mail
https://apple.news/Av5XQz18vRDGc2cLVm7rgqQ

Lucfly13
Learner
Learner

Post by Lucfly13 »

I haven't been on GG for ages but came on for this!! Yes, Mostafa is J's brother in law. Talk about dodgy. He is big news in Aus - bet they're happy the family name is headline news. Wonder how much of the Baluch wealth has been funded by drug importation? Looks like Will's parents are being kicked out of the 4M house as this was used as his bail bond (which he broke). Is it HOT tea that's for sure. Google it - there are a lot of articles.

Lucfly13
Learner
Learner

Post by Lucfly13 »

Oh & another bit that was in an article - bro in law met with one of his drug contacts in the Lucky n Peps restaurant (which Will runs). Surely J & Will knew he was up to no good - he lived a very luxurious life style (there's a pic of him picking up a 250K Bentley a few months ago). Also, do any of you remember Will doing some really short overseas trips a few years back? I remember thinking it was odd at the time. I also wonder why media haven't made connection here given Jerusha is ONJ's God daughter. Would've thought that might be a bit newsworthy.

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

Omg , I was reading the newspaper “Australian” and saw the Italian restaurant in Newport mentioned which made me realise the connection to Jerusha . Will be interesting to see if Jerusha continues with all her unboxing videos as if nothing happened 🙄. How is she going to show her face in public . What a scandal!

Return to “JerushaCouture”