Jerusha "Khloe" Couture - going overboard on nails, lips and fillers like it's 2015 (part 6)

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jerusha "Khloe" Couture - going overboard on nails, lips and fillers like it's 2015 (part 6)

Post by Fifi_dear »

I stopped following the luxury community on Youtube years ago (when I outgrew my own luxury phase) and Jerusha is just my guilty pleasure to tune in every once in a while because admittedly she's a fun train wreck. I'd find it very boring having to read about other luxury Youtubers I don't even know just to check if anything was posted about her, so if we could leave her thread separately, I'd really appreciate that.

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Re: Jerusha "Khloe" Couture - going overboard on nails, lips and fillers like it's 2015 (part 6)

Post by Brizgos »

Agreed. Give each YouTuber their own thread . My fav train wrecks are Chase Amie, Mel in Melbourne, jerusha and lvlovercc. Are there threads on them other than jerusha?
One of the annoying issues about guru gossip was how the site was always down and the search key doesn’t seem to work most of the time .

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Brizgos wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:35 pm
Agreed. Give each YouTuber their own thread . My fav train wrecks are Chase Amie, Mel in Melbourne, jerusha and lvlovercc. Are there threads on them other than jerusha?
LVlover cc only have a rave thread, I think: viewtopic.php?t=18094
Mel in Melbourne seems to also only have a rave thread: viewtopic.php?t=32923
Chase Amie: viewtopic.php?t=36698

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

To get back on topic - I find it hard to believe that LV still indulges Jerusha in her return-for-content strategy. She now even leads blatantly in her video titles with the fact that she isn't sure and will probably return the product, which she is making money off in the meantime. It's fine to return (if not done excessively), but how brazen is it to make a monetised video about the bag regardless. If she only made the video after she decided to keep the bag or made one after the return only using product photos of the bag rather than the actual item, it would be one thing. But to "rent" these bags from LV, just for content, is so disrespectful. As an LV customer, I wonder if some of the things I order have been used to make money and pawed over by Youtube influencers before?

May the bad press about her husband's family finally get to whoever is keeping tabs on Youtube influencers at LV corporate. Surely not a favourable association for the brand.

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

I can’t say I was surprised by the latest video on a bag she wants to return . She had been returning lots of items used for content over the years . Did you notice the click bait for the “ Chanel doesn’t give a s**t about you” video? Thumbnail showing Chanel purchases but never unboxed them . She is stretching out the videos as far as she can go. Wonder if Waleed aka Will has told her to apply the brakes on her purchases . 😂

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

That makeup haul was just sad. How many 10-years-out-of-style nude lipsticks does one person need? I remember buying far too much makeup when I was in my early twenties and I quickly had learned my lesson. It's frustrating having tons of barely used but still expiring products lying around. So wasteful. How she always raves about the packaging, often highlighting it as THE reason why one should buy a product. Newsflash, all of us need to urgently scale down our consumption and look more into zero-waste. As a mother she should be hyper-aware of the ecological challenges awaiting her kids when they grow up. Obviously not, rather she's trying to recreate content à la Zoella from 10 years ago with these pointless makeup hauls no one cares about anymore.

Fyi Jerusha, you don't need a special cleaning solution for your beauty blenders and particularly none that comes double-packaged. Most cleaning solutions you can make at home. For brushes, hair shampoo suffices. Also you don't even need those beauty blenders, your fingers work just as well and - so I hope - are easier disinfected and kept clean than those nasty sponges we all know you don't wash nearly as often as you should.

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

Oh no , it’s that Gucci T shirt again . I’m sure that vernis heart purse was gifted to her my Farfetch for spruiking their website . It is certainly not something Jerusha would use no matter how much she raves about it !
Yet another cosmetic pouch that she already has . Why get an exact duplicate ?

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

Brizgos wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:56 am
Oh no , it’s that Gucci T shirt again . I’m sure that vernis heart purse was gifted to her my Farfetch for spruiking their website . It is certainly not something Jerusha would use no matter how much she raves about it !
Yet another cosmetic pouch that she already has . Why get an exact duplicate ?
She spends money on the most cliché nouveau riche things. Just like "designer" cosmetics, these designer T-Shirts are the biggest rip-off, everyone knows it. They look exactly like the 10x cheaper version you can buy at any store for plebs. With these designer tees you don't even get the exquisit designs of RTW, you get a design that is literally everywhere, but you pay an astronomical price for it. Why :rofl: So tacky. No actually rich person with some kind of class would be caught dead buying these logo tees. Same for the luxury sunnies. Yes, why not spend a large amount of money on high-quality sunglasses from an optician, have them properly fitted and in the right grading for your purpose, I totally get that. But to spend this much on the same cheap ass frames you get at Zara without the logo? And then you don't even treat them with care, but instead sit on them in your disgusting crusty car, drop them at supermarket floors or leave them at hairdressers. :rofl:

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

I wish Jerusha would stop grabbing and clawing at her SA’s hands. Has she not heard of social distancing ? It was obvious that her SA didn’t feel comfortable about it .
Wonder if Jerusha got that vernis mini pochette even though I can’t see her using it.

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

Brizgos wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:27 pm
I wish Jerusha would stop grabbing and clawing at her SA’s hands. Has she not heard of social distancing ? It was obvious that her SA didn’t feel comfortable about it .
Wonder if Jerusha got that vernis mini pochette even though I can’t see her using it.
I thought "how bad could it be", but the grabbing was seriously so awkward. Especially since the SA dropped her hand like a dead fish each time Jerusha let go of her, she really did not want to return the gesture...

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

Fifi_dear wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:01 am
Brizgos wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:27 pm
I thought "how bad could it be", but the grabbing was seriously so awkward. Especially since the SA dropped her hand like a dead fish each time Jerusha let go of her, she really did not want to return the gesture...
Finances must be getting really tight with the Baluch clan lately as Jerusha’s latest “sponsor” on her video is Fruitfulhampers , which she has neglected to inform viewers is owned by one of her brothers in law . Wonder if it’s the one currently in custody . She is pathetic .

Lucfly13
Learner
Learner

Post by Lucfly13 »

Whatever happened to their Corner Store business? The Insta page seems to have gone quiet ........ the hamper business might be a way to offload all the excess stock. 😆😆

Annnie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Annnie »

I’m fighting the urge to comment something Dailymail-related on her videos. She has some nerve showing bags upon bags in this situation. Are her followers really not aware of what’s happening with her in-laws!? She seems to be in a hurry to throw money away considering that she bought a Louis Vuitton takeaway-mug :rofl:

She also got a new Chanel flap bag. She never goes anywhere or does anything, but I guess she just absolutely has to have dozens of bags sitting on her Ikea-shelves.

I would like to know which religion forbids alcohol but allows criminal business related to some other substances. Just wondering in general, not referring to anyone in particular.

Lucfly13
Learner
Learner

Post by Lucfly13 »

I can't imagine, as a Mum, having any time for drug dealers, close relative or not.

I also agree, having that stuff written about me (re there being money in pizzas or whatever the DM said) - I'd be laying low on the spending. Not a good look when clearly her in laws have been living in a house no doubt funded by Mustafa's little side hustle.

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

Annnie wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:17 am
I’m fighting the urge to comment something Dailymail-related on her videos. She has some nerve showing bags upon bags in this situation. Are her followers really not aware of what’s happening with her in-laws!? She seems to be in a hurry to throw money away considering that she bought a Louis Vuitton takeaway-mug :rofl:

She also got a new Chanel flap bag. She never goes anywhere or does anything, but I guess she just absolutely has to have dozens of bags sitting on her Ikea-shelves.

I would like to know which religion forbids alcohol but allows criminal business related to some other substances. Just wondering in general, not referring to anyone in particular.
The woman has no shame ! Also, the religion might forbid alcohol but not if it’s MOËT, judging from the hamper .
😂😂😂

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

Lucfly13 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:19 pm
I can't imagine, as a Mum, having any time for drug dealers, close relative or not.

I also agree, having that stuff written about me (re there being money in pizzas or whatever the DM said) - I'd be laying low on the spending. Not a good look when clearly her in laws have been living in a house no doubt funded by Mustafa's little side hustle.
She still has her 2 year old video titled “ meet my other husband “ with her detained brother in law on the thumbnail . Arghhh . 😬😬😬

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

Erm excuse me, Jerusha has much greater worries than a drug kingpin as a brother in law and her family's entire assets possibly being seized. She is fighting a much bigger battle against Youtube shadowbanning her, because surely that must be the reason she isn't getting the millions of subs her groundbreaking content would attract otherwise - clearly. :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pj_uk
Learner
Learner

Post by pj_uk »

Fifi_dear wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:41 am
Erm excuse me, Jerusha has much greater worries than a drug kingpin as a brother in law and her family's entire assets possibly being seized. She is fighting a much bigger battle against Youtube shadowbanning her, because surely that must be the reason she isn't getting the millions of subs her groundbreaking content would attract otherwise - clearly. :rofl:
Anyone noticed she was stuck on 170kish on IG for a couple of years then all of a sudden this jumped to 205k pretty much overnight. So now that she had hit 200k the nano speedy giveaway is happening. Umm buying 35k followers is very obvious lol

Birdgirl182
Learner
Learner

Post by Birdgirl182 »

pj_uk wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:47 pm
Fifi_dear wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:41 am
Anyone noticed she was stuck on 170kish on IG for a couple of years then all of a sudden this jumped to 205k pretty much overnight. So now that she had hit 200k the nano speedy giveaway is happening. Umm buying 35k followers is very obvious lol
Yes! I was just coming here to say that!!!! I noticed that. Very obvious. How does she think no one will notice that. Only 177 ppl have commented!

Greyson
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Greyson »

LONGGGGGG TIME LURKER!
I have so much I’ve wanted to say over the years!
But not sure if you guys know but you can look up a persons Instagram analytics and you can clearly see that after mostly dropping in followers each week it states that today she gained 28,623 followers IN ONE DAY!!! It would appear she bought followers on the a previous day aswell because in one day she jumped 1,358 aswell. God this is so embarrassing and her divvies are too naive to know how buying followers works

Return to “JerushaCouture”