Shallon Lester Part 2

Post by Emerald »

Continue here..

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Shallon Lester Part 2

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

Shallon contradicts herself so much, I can't even keep up with her twisted and conflicting opinions on the same subjects.

In one vid she was saying that Camila Cabello is Shawn Mendes' beard and that their whole relationship is a fraud/PR stunt...and now she's using them as an example for how people can have healthy relationships when they date out of their league? What???

And in this new Shawn/Camila video, one moment she's saying women should downplay their personalities and not put effort in for a man so he feels better about himself...and then literally two mins later in the same video she contradicted herself and said women shouldn't have to change anything and that men have to earn being with them...

Lmao she can't even keep track of her own thought processes or her BS inconsistent opinions :?

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

So... I guess she's a devout Christian now? Lol, ok Shallon... I swear she has like multiple personality disorder or is a pathological liar or something.

She also said in that Kylie Jenner video "I hate when people ask me if I'm vaccinated! It's my body!" Um...is she not vaccinated?! She better be, especially with all of the traveling she's been doing.

Also, a female, I find it to be insulting how she's putting being vaccinated on the same level as women's rights. It's not even comparable...
Is fighting for is woman's right to decide what to do with her own body and privacy valid? = YES.

vs.

Is Shallon fighting for her "right" to go around and infect and kill everyone around her with the literal plague because of sheer pettiness/laziness/entitlement valid? = NO.

Minirolada
Talker
Talker

Post by Minirolada »

how old is she? real age

veesawyer
Learner
Learner

Post by veesawyer »

Rosie34567-2 wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:55 pm
So... I guess she's a devout Christian now? Lol, ok Shallon... I swear she has like multiple personality disorder or is a pathological liar or something.

She also said in that Kylie Jenner video "I hate when people ask me if I'm vaccinated! It's my body!" Um...is she not vaccinated?! She better be, especially with all of the traveling she's been doing.

Also, a female, I find it to be insulting how she's putting being vaccinated on the same level as women's rights. It's not even comparable...
Is fighting for is woman's right to decide what to do with her own body and privacy valid? = YES.

vs.

Is Shallon fighting for her "right" to go around and infect and kill everyone around her with the literal plague because of sheer pettiness/laziness/entitlement valid? = NO.
She shapshifts into whatever she thinks will be more acceptable in the enviroment she's in. Now that she lives in a conservative state, she's a devout christian and against vaccines lol Her mom must get so annoyed with her, since she's not only a nurse but an elderly woman and her own daughter is now a risk to her health with all the unprotected exposure. I honestly don't know what she's thinking, she has respiratory issues, when she got covid last year she so was sick for weeks.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

Can the thread name be Shallow Shallon Part 2? :D I have not watched her videos for at least one year. After reading all the GG comments, I can see that she has not changed. Yikes. :?

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

Sooo … what does she actually do on these “shalligator trips” that are basically an excuse for her to take a vacation “for work” so she can probably do a tax write off?

Does she actually coach people? Or does she just want vacation minions who paid to be her friend and fawn over her for a weekend? It’s seems like a scam and almost reminiscent of Fyre Festival lol…like what is the benefit of these trips with Shallon vs. just going on vacation with your actual friends?

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

Shallon is mentally ill

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

She went on and on about John Mulaney and Olivia Munn, then admitted that she herself has a drinking issue, GET OFF YOUTUBE!

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

She’s such an asshole just for the sake of being an asshole. She’s like bragging about how she’s unvaccinated and went to France and intentionally broke the rules about wearing masks on the subway…for no other reason than: just because she could.

And she went on to be like “thank god we didn’t have to wear masks on the plane”…as if the reason we had to wear them in the first place (in her twisted mind) was stupid and oppressive vs. the actual reason of saving peoples’, including her own, lives.

Her own mother was right to call her a “narcissist” (more like sociopath). There’s no excuse for her not to be vaccinated at this point, and people SHOULD shame the shit out of her.

Blushwh0re
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Blushwh0re »

I love how she said she was in her 30s today. Lol girl no you’re not.

lovingyouwasreds
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lovingyouwasreds »

has anyone else noticed how negative and toxic she is towards female celebrities that aren't the Kardashians or married to justin bieber? for someone that claims to be for the girls, she sure lacks empathy. i don't know, I just don't appreciate how she talks about people like Britney, taylor, selena, etc.

lovingyouwasreds
Lurker
Lurker

her new britney video was filled with vitriol. what does she have against that woman? that she doesn't even know? i just can't imagine getting this worked up about celeb drama. she always refuses to acknowledge any facts that are in britney's favor. of course kevin is participating in parent alienation. that's pretty consistent with what the rest of her family has been doing the whole time she's been under the conservatorship. is she not allowed to have an emotional reaction to that? her sons brought it to the public. shallon acts like the situation is so black and white. she doesn't know these people!

lovingyouwasreds
Lurker
Lurker

also, her recent comments towards bigger women have not been very kind lately either, and I don't appreciate them. ever since she lost weight, she seems to think she's better than anyone who's bigger. i appreciated that she talked about her honest health journey with weight loss, but the shaming of fatter women and total write off of the body positivity movement has been toxic and detrimental. her ig story is always filled with her body shaming random celeb women like lizzo, and now just today megan fox, because apparently she had a boob job. again, who cares? 'it's like she did them herself' again, for someone who claims to be a girl's girl, she has no problem shitting all over other women needlessly in public. you don't need to kiss a woman's ass to not be an asshole. what does making nasty comments on someone's alleged boob job or weight do? who does it help? again, nobody!

lovingyouwasreds
Lurker
Lurker

also, her need to live to be a contrarian is getting annoying and counterintuitive. whenever she gets any criticism on a topic or video, she becomes really defensive and takes it personally and uses that to influence her opinion entirely. see the following examples:
- Britney: she got backlash from her fans on the first video, so she's proceeded to get progressively nastier towards britney in every video since.
- demi: same story as Britney above. when her fans came for her, she became progressively meaner to her in every video on her since.
- her politics: she has literally admitted that she became more conservative as a result of her cancellation. I'm sure moving has something to do with it but I'm sure her resentment towards the SJW types coming at her and calling her problematic was not helpful.
also, can we please talk about how nasty her comments towards nonbinary people have become? she got very defensive when she received criticism for that in regards to demi, and just decided to write off the entire nonbinary community as a whole and make ignorant comments on them ever since then. in recent videos, she has said that since demi went back to she/her pronouns after losing weight, that means that all nonbinary people are just identifying with the label because they don't feel pretty enough to be girls. I mean, wtf? for someone that is part of the lgbtq community herself (I say this loosely and generously) she really seems to not want to be educated on anything to do with her own supposed community. i am also bisexual myself like shallon, and I would not dream of telling anyone their gender identity was invalid, because that's exactly what people do about our sexuality! ironic that she can't be a little more sensitive about it. for someone that just made a video on elegance and being a lady, she doesn't really seem to have any in regards to her uneducated opinions on these topics. being nonbinary is similar to being trans in which you don't quite identify with the gender you were assigned at birth. binary trans people go through the same thing, so I'm not sure why shallon continues to equate gender to genitals when referring to nonbinary people, saying that they don't know what's down there. they do, but that doesn't mean they're girls or boys. same with binary trans people, who eventually transition to fit the gender they identify with, and there is chromosomal proof of such things. gender is not equated to genitals. even binary trans people (FTM or mtf) are the gender they are before they transition! so I don't know why it's hard to understand that nonbinary people do not identify with a binary gender, but that doesn't mean they need to transition to be valid. there's nothing to transition to if you don't identify with the binary. it's very odd to me that she gets so upset by people like this when this is literally who they are. they're not doing this just to irritate and offend cis people like shallon. when she talks about nonbinary people, she says that they're checking out of the game of gender or something because they're not good at it, and they think cis people are stupid for playing it (which is not true by the way, I've never heard or seen a nonbinary person be upset that cis people exist. they just want their own identities to be respected). it's almost like she resents nonbinary people for 'opting out of performing gender roles the way she does or feels she has to. shallon, you know you don't have to do anything you don't want to do, right? you are still a woman regardless of what you wear or how you behave. it's not about that for nonbinary people. this is how they identify, this is who they are, and this is how they identify. they're not choosing anything, it's just who they are. shallon herself is very nontraditional in her own ways, such as choosing not to remarry or have children, and she doesn't like to be judged for the way she lives her life. so, why judge others this harshly? it's very frustrating to see.

lovingyouwasreds
Lurker
Lurker

also, who is paying $40 a month to get texts from her? that is so much money just for text messages.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

Do you think she says these things to drive traffic to her videos?

IDK how anyone can be mean to/about Britney. Shallon seems very bitter about most other women though.

lovingyouwasreds
Lurker
Lurker

she ALWAYS says mean things about Britney, never extends any sympathy to her or her situation, or tries to see both sides of it. just, shits all over her. I'm sure the reason she talks about celebs, in general, is to drive traffic to her videos, but shouldn't clickbait be enough? you don't need to continue on to say nasty things IN said video.

lovingyouwasreds
Lurker
Lurker

also, she's always complaining about celeb vulgarity/showing skin from people like Britney or Lizzo, as if she doesn't make her living off of giving NSFW/spicy sex advice. i mean, for god's sake, she's actively making money off of giving blow job tutorials now. who is she to judge? and I am not judging either, but come on! how can you criticize anyone for how much they show online or in public when you do that? it essentially falls under the same category of being open sexually/with your body. it doesn't matter if hers is just giving advice, and they are showing themselves, it is still sexual and graphic content.

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

Seriously, who the fuck does she think she is, not only giving out medical advice, but actively telling people to avoid doctors?! Oh right, she's the same person who brags about not being vaccinated for Covid-19.

Turning down actual medical care in favor of "natural" remedies is the height of privilege, narcissism and ignorance. When she had a medical emergency in the hospital a few months ago (maybe more like a year, actually?) and was in the hospital for a week, doctors and medicine saved her life. Not acupuncture and crystals. What a hypocrite.

(Sidenote, I think she just low key outed her real age with that menopause comment lol :rofl: )
Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 9.09.59 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “N-Z”