Holden It Down (Kim Holden)

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!

Holden It Down (Kim Holden)

Post by Guest »

Does anyone watch her channel? If so please lemme know if you feel the same as me. I would comment it on her channel but she'll prolly end up not seeing it or would delete it, but....

Am I the only one who feels like eddie gets more attention than lizzie? Ik I dont see their everyday life 24\7 but just from the videos it seems to be alot of eddie on camera. I've noticed since eddie was 4 when lizzie would go to school it was alot of kim and eddie time, then eddie started school but because of Corona they were homeschooled.

Whenever they go on outings eddie is usually with kim and nana has lizzie. I just personally feel that kim spends more time with eddie.

She did make a video (I was gonna comment there about this) about how she sometimes feel bad for just having mommy and me time with each child individually, but I dont see anything wrong with that. Just too much individual time can be a problem.

Also, more for me to complain about lol, all of her recent videos are becoming repetitive. I love her channel dont get me wrong, but I just would like a little bit more better content. It's just her going to the store (mostly target), talking in the car, and/or her cooking hello fresh with the same epidemic song. I still watch sometimes but I'm kinda just giving up on her channel because of the repetitiveness :(

Does anyone else relate or agree?!

xsparklex
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Holden It Down (Kim Holden)

Post by xsparklex »

Ooooh I love Kim!! And actually, I also stopped watching right around the time the pandemic began (so 2 years now) because it was suuuuuper repetitive. Mostly just the kids doing homework, learning, doing Target runs/other errands and car talking. I think she was trying to limit the kids' time on camera cuz she is not really comfortable with overexposing the kids and I think she closed off her PO Box as well because of that one bad experience she mentioned in a vid where she found drawers in one of the boxes. I think she didn't expect to get such a huge following that she got tbh and just did these vids for the kids and family to log memories, or for the adoptive parent circles. I get it - a lot of people have parental anxiety and I respect her wanting to heavily control the content she features her kids in but YAWN!! At least edit the videos to be more interesting/shorter and not just 15 mins of you running errands with no context.

I still absolutely adore her and the whole family though. I'll click on like a Thanksgiving vid or Vlogmas here and there and remain subbed. And I don't think she gives Eddie more attention- it may seem that way because Lizzie is super smart and independent and Eddie is younger and needs his mama more. Plus I think at the time this post was made Lizzie was in full-time school and Eddie only went to pre-school or half-day type of thing so they definitely spent a lot more time together at least in vids.

Return to “A-M”