realitytvviewer
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Miss HereForTheTea2 I Exist To Hold OTHERS ACCOUNTABLE

Post by realitytvviewer »

Question?
Here for the tea made her YT career for calling out other youtube’s for not disclosing paid promotions. I find it odd she leaves youtube over 2 years and gives up that income to go on instagram and post lame posts. I know she is trying to compete with Trendmood and come up with a brand “here for the make” or something like that. I just find it funny she doesn’t disclose to her subs how she is making money. She has promoted a few things but never disclosed it was a paid promo.
Thoughts?

Justagoat
Informer
Informer

Re: Miss HereForTheTea2 I Exist To Hold OTHERS ACCOUNTABLE

Post by Justagoat »

"She has promoted a few things but never disclosed it was a paid promo."

LOL of course she did!

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Guys an update on socials Sam has passed away. She passed in her sleep last night. RIP
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

I just saw the news about her death and I’m FLOORED. Hadn’t kept up with her in ages but this is sad news. Always unfortunate when someone dies so young.

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

realitytvviewer wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:09 pm
Question?
Here for the tea made her YT career for calling out other youtube’s for not disclosing paid promotions. I find it odd she leaves youtube over 2 years and gives up that income to go on instagram and post lame posts. I know she is trying to compete with Trendmood and come up with a brand “here for the make” or something like that. I just find it funny she doesn’t disclose to her subs how she is making money. She has promoted a few things but never disclosed it was a paid promo.
Thoughts?
My understanding was always that her husband made enough money so that they could live comfortably even if Sam never earned anything. She always seemed like a housewife who was bored and decided to pick up a hobby.

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

Completely shocked by this news! WOW!

Return to “Here for the Tea”