Je suis Lou

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Je suis Lou

Post by lavieenrose »

When I first came across her channel, I thought she was cute and humble with what she purchased. But not it seems like an act. She's buying lots of items which someone can't just save for in such a short span of time. I guess because she's getting more sponsorships which is great for her but she needs to drop the humble, I save for all my items, I am not rich etc attitude.

Callingitout
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by Callingitout »

I personally really fell for her “sweet girl” “I have it all with no struggle” persona. What really turned me off was in one of her and her boyfriends initial sailing videos (got me crazy into sailing btw) she was asking for people to subscribe and donate to their patron because they’re not “sponsored yet” girrrrrrllll selling half your collection or “saving” and not buying anything with her “income” would garner them a decent boat. Why are you asking the public to pay for you elitist interest that you clearly can’t afford?

I’m also very into replica (fake) bags (repladies on Reddit for anyone interested) and feel it could be possible she’s buying super fakes? But when she bought her first birkin she did post it from the store?

cocolovesdrama
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cocolovesdrama »

Callingitout wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:16 am
I personally really fell for her “sweet girl” “I have it all with no struggle” persona. What really turned me off was in one of her and her boyfriends initial sailing videos (got me crazy into sailing btw) she was asking for people to subscribe and donate to their patron because they’re not “sponsored yet” girrrrrrllll selling half your collection or “saving” and not buying anything with her “income” would garner them a decent boat. Why are you asking the public to pay for you elitist interest that you clearly can’t afford?

I’m also very into replica (fake) bags (repladies on Reddit for anyone interested) and feel it could be possible she’s buying super fakes? But when she bought her first birkin she did post it from the store?
I have bought some super fakes for trinkets like wallets and pouches and I also think that! If her parents support her and she has an okish income, even an average one in Mexico (1000 USD a month) Goes a long way with fakes. I have seen some REALLY nice fake chanel bags for 150 USD. So you do the math.

myken
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by myken »

Well, in her recent video from DC she gave us a sneak peak of the box of the new bag she got for her upcoming birthday, and it was an orange box, which means there will be another Hermes unboxing soon. Wonder if she got another Kelly or Birkin..? Her spending is insane. And now she wants to do YT full time. I doubt that she will be able to continue this luxurious lifestyle if she is only going to have an income from YT, but she seems very self-confindent now, that she will make it. I preferred the Lou I got to know on screen when she only had like 4000 subs. Today she feels fake and that she is acting this sweet girl persona.

pj_uk
Learner
Learner

Post by pj_uk »

myken wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:16 pm
Well, in her recent video from DC she gave us a sneak peak of the box of the new bag she got for her upcoming birthday, and it was an orange box, which means there will be another Hermes unboxing soon. Wonder if she got another Kelly or Birkin..? Her spending is insane. And now she wants to do YT full time. I doubt that she will be able to continue this luxurious lifestyle if she is only going to have an income from YT, but she seems very self-confindent now, that she will make it. I preferred the Lou I got to know on screen when she only had like 4000 subs. Today she feels fake and that she is acting this sweet girl persona.
She works with so many resell companies now she is not be trusted. Luxury promise, redeluxe, leprix and I’m sure they all gifts her bags.3 resellers I mean they can’t all be amazing? Which business would allow working with direct competitors? Can’t trust what she says now. Her sweet persona is totally fake. Oh boo hoo, I don’t have any friends do I can’t believe you guys I’m working with so and so. I was chatting to a person on IG who Lou used to be part of comment group of creators and Lou never pulled her weight. They really dislike her and she fiedbt care bc they are small. She sucks up bigger youtubers I’ve noticed too. Only 24 and getting Hermes bag every other month? I preferred her when she was at 4000 too I think she is so fake now.

tattlelife
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by tattlelife »

I find her really cringe and insecure. Like every video she has to declare that she is 24 because she's sooo insecure about her age. And I discovered her Youtube about a year ago when I was searching videos about Hermes Birkins and she had a video about how she would never buy a Birkin because Hermes customer service is so rude to her and because she would much rather spend her money at Chanel. Now that video is gone and she's been doing unboxing and unboxing of Hermes bags since last year. She is such a hypocrite!

Strawberrytrifle
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Strawberrytrifle »

tattlelife wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:40 am
I find her really cringe and insecure. Like every video she has to declare that she is 24 because she's sooo insecure about her age. And I discovered her Youtube about a year ago when I was searching videos about Hermes Birkins and she had a video about how she would never buy a Birkin because Hermes customer service is so rude to her and because she would much rather spend her money at Chanel. Now that video is gone and she's been doing unboxing and unboxing of Hermes bags since last year. She is such a hypocrite!
And another b25 gold in gold without spending..so she got the most sought after size and colour without spending..? I need a ticket to Mexico…

cocolovesdrama
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cocolovesdrama »

Just saw the video about the B25 in gold and I AM SICK of her lying. GIRL. WE.ALL. KNOW. THOSE. ARE.REPS.

Normally I am the type of person that I dont mind what people spend their money on... like really. It is yours. I could be sitting to the most horrendous replica ever and I would not say anything. But when you LIE as she does, omg. I cant. literally. I just cant.

I want to like her. Really. But the life she portrays. I just cant believe it. Sorry.

Yes not everyone can afford that many trips, I dont think she is dead poor or broke... so my take is she lives a frugal life, maybe middle class or upper middle class and spends her extra money on super fakes so she can build a channel and live off that. A lot of influencers do that so I think it is very possible.

cestpain
Learner
Learner

Post by cestpain »

I can't even take her seriously anymore. I mean lets pretend the bags were real... STILL a lier. However, we are out here and I'm glad I'm not alone with my 'assumptions' for the longest time I was thinking I'm to judgmental towards her.
:love2: :ele: :love2:

tattlelife
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by tattlelife »

Video of her fake chanel:

cestpain
Learner
Learner

Post by cestpain »

tattlelife wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:16 am
Very interesting. Why did the person upload it to youtube kids ?.. Me personally I can't tell if a bag is fake or real, but great Video

tattlelife
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by tattlelife »

Not sure, maybe they didn't know. I hope they do one for your hermes bags.

cestpain
Learner
Learner

Post by cestpain »

tattlelife wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:37 am
Not sure, maybe they didn't know. I hope they do one for your hermes bags.
Let's see. If one is fake we have to assume most of them are.

tattlelife
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by tattlelife »

We also know Lou reads on here so Lou, can you defend yourself???

cestpain
Learner
Learner

Post by cestpain »

tattlelife wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:00 am
We also know Lou reads on here so Lou, can you defend yourself???
as if she would. She's just going to make a Video about it and do a whole lot of mimimimimi and make that face she makes when she cant believe things 😂😂😂

alexachungslegs
Learner
Learner

Post by alexachungslegs »

tattlelife wrote:
That s a good video and it just shows that her caramel bag is not even a super fake but mid- tier level. I guess she had to save some money to buy her mid-tier level fake birkin. She's just an insecure, fake idiot who thinks she can fool everyone with her "nice girl persona"

Littledidyouknow
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Littledidyouknow »

alexachungslegs wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:16 pm
tattlelife wrote:
That s a good video and it just shows that her caramel bag is not even a super fake but mid- tier level. I guess she had to save some money to buy her mid-tier level fake birkin. She's just an insecure, fake idiot who thinks she can fool everyone with her "nice girl persona"
I am totally on the board that most of her bags might be super fakes. And I just saw her CF collection video and she said that she got the caramel Chanel from @/Redeluxe and it really looks different from the rest CF she has, it has to be fake.

Tttttrassh
Informer
Informer

Post by Tttttrassh »

tattlelife wrote:
Lol I guess I’m old but I can’t imagine being insecure about being 24…

cestpain
Learner
Learner

Post by cestpain »

Tttttrassh wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:57 pm
tattlelife wrote:
Lol I guess I’m old but I can’t imagine being insecure about being 24…
I doubt she is insecure about her age. I think she just uses these meaningless assumptions about her so people think she adrses them and also to distract people from the fact that her bags are fake. The more she makes people look like they are just assuming and assuming wrong the more she can manipulate her audience to believe everything she says bccccc...... ' They are always so wrong mimimimimimimimi '
Same thing with her family relation. I mean we know she reads in here and she is quite about a lot of things .. but uh ah the age needs to be adrsed in every single Video ...

cestpain
Learner
Learner

Post by cestpain »

A little off Topic rn but does anyone remember her Tiffany classic Flap unboxing where she stated that she harassed the SA to give her the bag. AT that moment I was done with her.
Babygirl it's a bag. No need to make people uncomfortable or worried for their lifes.
Please chill and treat people like humans, you're not in a Mexican cartel coca deal this is Chanel in Paris, have some class. LOOOL

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”