RuinsEveryRelationshipDoll4EverTheVictim

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
ezzsezz123
Talker
Talker

Re: RuinsEveryRelationshipDoll4EverTheVictim

Post by ezzsezz123 »

He looks absolutely ridiculous!!!

wtf_lame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wtf_lame »

Wow this dumb bitch really is getting everything she wanted. Another wedding but in Hawaii?! Some couples could barely afford one wedding. Geez. So many opportunities for her to get cancelled but yet she’s still here. And most comments on her Hawaii wedding video are positive ones. Yikes.

Italianqueen
Learner
Learner

Post by Italianqueen »

Getting everything she wanted? Sure.. except being thin. She will never get that unless there is a medical intervention.

FassyFupaDoll
Lurker
Lurker

Post by FassyFupaDoll »

I wish this thread was active like it used to be. There are still people on the trishyland subreddit who use "they/them" pronouns for the beast. I miss how savage it was on here.

Mishmymash
Learner
Learner

Post by Mishmymash »

This guy Mr Beard on YouTube has done a wonderful job at not only calling her out but also parodying her at the end. 😂 Literally killing two birds with one stone. It’s hilarious, informative, much needed & if, even after this, she doesn’t become obsolete then I have no hope for humanity.

octavi
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by octavi »

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

WOOF
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

ezzsezz123
Talker
Talker

Post by ezzsezz123 »

Oh my god is she actually pregnant?!?!?! That poor kid

malone7384
Informer
Informer

Post by malone7384 »

This is going to be a wild ride.

Discod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Discod »

She’s an idiot for sharing it this early.

Cottontail
Debater
Debater

Post by Cottontail »

good lord, im scared for this child. this bitch really had no idea what shes in for. like this isnt good, at all. trisha isnt mother material she is in for such a rude awakening. this is going to be interesting to see how this unfolds

SallyCinnamon
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SallyCinnamon »

Discod wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:21 am
She’s an idiot for sharing it this early.
She lives her life online for a particular reason. I won't articulate the rest of that thought, but it's a thing that's happened on Youtube before.

And congrats to Moses. Maybe he's the master manifestor...

The woman who couldn't be trusted with a puppy is going to be in charge of a human being :? I wish their kid all the best, I really do.

Boo
Informer
Informer

Post by Boo »

It will never happen, but I wish her pregnancy would push her to get off the internet. I don't care for Moses, but I hope he's a good husband and father, poor kid's gonna need it.
BOO

ezzsezz123
Talker
Talker

Post by ezzsezz123 »

For the first time she came up on my tiktok fyp and so many of the comments were like “omg congrats! Yasss!” And so on, turns my stomach. We know any child of hers is going to end up messed up. I really, really hope that’s not the case but…

Discod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Discod »

I guess the only fun part will be her joy in “eating for two” and watching her reach 300 lbs.

wtf_lame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wtf_lame »

Oh good. This forum a bit active again. This piece of shit really did get everything she ever wished for. The title of being someone’s wife, beautiful wedding(s) and now a child. She sold her soul to the devil. I’m surprised she is able to get pregnant so easily. Was it really through the IVF thing she posted a few videos ago? A worse image is the thought of SloMo being able to pump his penis in her and being pleasured to the point of cummin. My fkin goodness. The world is done for now that Trasha is going to be a mother.

Boo
Informer
Informer

Post by Boo »

wtf_lame wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:26 pm
Oh good. This forum a bit active again. This piece of shit really did get everything she ever wished for. The title of being someone’s wife, beautiful wedding(s) and now a child. She sold her soul to the devil. I’m surprised she is able to get pregnant so easily. Was it really through the IVF thing she posted a few videos ago? A worse image is the thought of SloMo being able to pump his penis in her and being pleasured to the point of cummin. My fkin goodness. The world is done for now that Trasha is going to be a mother.
I was surprised too, she said in a video with jeffree star it was impossible for her to get pregnant because STDs had scarred up her tubes so bad. Makes me wonder if she was making shit up. Some people do fertility treatments for years and never get pregnant so idk, but I have no idea how fertility treatment works.
BOO

Quibbles
Learner
Learner

Post by Quibbles »

wtf_lame wrote:
Bear in mind men fuck CORPSES, 80 year old women, get hard when they wake up and during COMAS. it means nothing that a man can get hard for a wet hole. It's what they do

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

Boo wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:25 pm
wtf_lame wrote:
I was surprised too, she said in a video with jeffree star it was impossible for her to get pregnant because STDs had scarred up her tubes so bad. Makes me wonder if she was making shit up. Some people do fertility treatments for years and never get pregnant so idk, but I have no idea how fertility treatment works.
She was probably making that up. She could also be making this up.

db1993
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by db1993 »

Good for her for being pregnant, but I swear to god if she makes a "I miscarried" video. I'm going to flip a table.

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”