HRH Collection simps for Mao Zedong

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz
Has thanked: 0

Re: HRH Collection simps for Mao Zedong

Post by dulcechunti »

^^You beat me to it. You have to zoom in on all the little details. They even got Neck Ears’ neck ears and the weak double chin! And his weird Farmer John Sausage fingers (SDE).

If she wasn’t so broke, she’d be plotting a do-over wedding right now. It has got to be eating her alive that she has to stick to her “I pLaNnED iT tHAt wAY” story. You know she already Googled “Can you renew your vows before your first anniversary?” She just doesn’t know how to crawl out of this shithole she got herself into without looking even more stupid.

I thought the frozen eggs thing was just speculation. I didn’t take it as fact. I thought the poster was just saying Botch was going to go the lab route to speed up the process.

If she does go that route she’s going to start more Paypal Friends and Family scams to fund the egg harvest.

The Britney stans need to grab all the possible page names she’s going to use.

She is FOR SURE getting reported to the IRS now. Remember what I said about pissing off the twinks. Oof.

The irony of a narc with major psychosis commenting on Britney Spears…. While I have my own opinion about the end of the conservatorship, I also have an opinion about a wacko who only recently started taking their eye twitch meds and believes all FEMALE baristas are out to get them. Don’t get me started on the leased car screaming matches with the voices in their head.

I don’t think she was actively cheating on OG possum. She has never had the attention of men in that way.

She has always been in right-wing Facebook groups and finally came across an incel who didn’t ignore or reject her. It really was that simple.

She even said so herself. She went after him.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

This is so exquisitely done. You could break the illustration into quadrants and discover little visual treasures you didn’t see the first time.

I wish they would do a version with the KOREAN KNIFE BANGER and Papa Biden being ignored…

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Whhhyyyyyyy did she put her mediocrity out there like thiiiiiiiiiiiis?

Those pictures will live FOREVER.

Even after she attempts another mediocre do-over (she will), she is just going do make it worse.

All of this could have been avoided if she had kept her brokeness to herself and not begged for money. NONE of the scam money went toward the wEDdiNg and it SHOWS.

janinep57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by janinep57 »

OMFG! You win!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't see the "made in China"!!!! HA! :respekt:
A do over is way too late. This will always be the picture! She can try- but it will be like a fart in the wind. We already see the real Botchy! :rofl:
And yet, these low - level playes she has taggin' along are encouraging her and praising her!!!

It's anyones guess where this will go now- He's livin' large in the Southern Sunset- She's just happy (we're married now). This 'marriage' is like erectile dysfunction- Just work with it as best you can- until you can't anymore. I can't wait for the regret meltdown! It's going to be epic!
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessss I ammmmmmmmmm!

janinep57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by janinep57 »

Ok- Dulce!!!!!!!!!! I'll just be over here waiting. This video was a sisa losing her shit!!! LOL! She's got a harpoon dart in her- and she's bleedin' out!!!! Twitter shitter on her!!!! But God didn't let the PRINCESS down!!! HE GAVE HER JASON and all the riches she deserves!!!

"You guissssssssssse are so mean (insert weird hand motions and off the wall repeats). You all just don't understand and TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER---- It was my DREAM wedding and you're all idiots!!! TWITTER- was mean and even made a cartoon- Ugg, dont' care- but wait, there's more!!! I'll address that in a minute (insert informercial)- ok, what was I saying - OH YEAH- I never front you guissssssssssse- I'm real, I'm honest, I"m worthy!!!"

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

the foot fat spilling out of the shoes

I AM DECEASED

RIP me

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I liked the 🐀 running out of the fake Birkin.

She’s so triggered trying to justify her reception in the parking lot in her recent video. I need to watch it again. I was half asleep
when I watched it.

She kept insisting that she wasn’t poor though. :busted:

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

It was her *dream wedding* and we are a bunch of meanies. LOL.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Botchy is hurting baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

She uploaded EARLY this week! She even added some new nicknames! Might I suggest Lucifer rats? Kinda has a nice ring to it.

“Had to cLeAR sOme tHinGs uP!”

“GaWd is sO gOoD tO mE!”

“iT WAs eGg-ActLy wHaT I wAntEd.”

“I caN aFforD to FLy eVerYOnE to tHE MaLdiVeS if I wAnTeD tO!”

“People think they gOt mE for the venue, they think they gOt mE for the FOod.”

“People are being mEaN to me! They’re being DEviLs!”

“They even made a VERY ACCURATE cartoon about my shitty wedding!”

You’re really bad at deflecting Botch.

Nobody GAF about the parking lot (“venue”) or the food. You’re getting clowned because you’re tacky, cheap, friendless, and miserable AF.

You’re getting clowned because your feet looked like Pillsbury biscuits popping out of the can.

You’re getting clowned because you know you looked like a man in a dress.

You’re getting clowned because you’re so broke that now you’re buying fake Birkens—even though you “hate designer bags” and you “hate Hermès.”

You’re getting clowned because you DIDN’T get the wedding you wanted because you no longer have access to Nick Barsocchini’s bank account.

You’re getting clowned because you can’t stop talking about Nick Barsocchini. You thought you’d “hurt” him by rushing into marrying an unemployed, barrel-chested, tiny-armed Qtard. You’re BESIDE YOURSELF that you can’t get his attention no matter what you do.

You’re getting clowned because YOUR HORSEY FRIEND put your mediocre shit on blast.

You’re getting clowned because you thought you could charge the twinks and the useless housewives $25 for the most pathetic, broke hillbilly circus sideshow
and not incur their wrath. For $25 Neck Ears could have at least said “I do” in a Mexican accent.

Side note—I’m “traditional” when it comes to pronouns—and I’ll leave it at that—but didn’t it just say EVERYTHING when Neck Ears tried to be fUnNy when it came time to say his “I dos”? He literally trolled her in front of both clans. This “ceremony” was just his ultimate moment to be the in-person version of his online persona. Everyone has been freaking out over the Trump hat and Horsey filming the spectacle—the shitshow actually started at the altar.

For me, what was fabulous about this moment, aside from the redneckiness of it all, was that Neck Ears effectively shit on the very moment he was supposed to “commit” to Botchy. That right there was the biggest clue as to how he’s going to treat this “commitment” when shit goes downhill. He’s literally going to mock tf out of her with the same accents and incel insults that check sO mANy of her bOxeS right now.

As if outright disrespecting her and ruining the moment she’d been plotting for months wasn’t uncouth enough, he dated her hillbilly ceremony by saying something so corny.

It was the white trash equivalent of watching your douchebag uncle on a 1985 VHF tape quip “Where’s the beef” before he says “I do.”

In short, just like Botchy’s face, that line won’t age well.

She could not stop stroking her nose. She’s so bloody awful at lying. And then she makes it even worse by screaming that she doesn’t ever lie…. She’s so emotionally stunted.

She was practically on the verge of diarrhea. She even said she’s “exhausted” (from stalking both of these sites).

She was very Amber Heard-ish with the fake justifications for every detail except the actual facts (How fat and wide she looked, the KOREAN KNIFE BANGING, how she was double-fisting the food, how literally only TWO frenemies showed up, how she KNEW how big her gut was that she refused to let go of the bouquet even to put the ring she bought on Neck Ears’ stubby sausage finger… SO MANY facts she danced around.)

I knew she wouldn’t be able to play it cool for a week. She knew Horsey’s video destroyed her. And not even 24 hours later THE KOREAN KNIFE-BANGING clip surfaced and the momentum was too much. So then she tried deflecting with one of the worst current topics and she got SLAUGHTERED by people who had never even heard of her before.

Does she not ever tire of failing?

janinep57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by janinep57 »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :respekt: :tu: :D YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS! Summed up and tied with a bow!!!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Her saying “I could fly everyone to the Maldives if I wanted to” was laughable. :lol!: :lol!:

That stood out to me because of course she can’t. She can’t afford 💩 these days.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Botchy is still poorly trying to deflect.

Small ≠ mediocre shitshow Botch.

Try again.

I don’t think Botchy realizes that all those small/budget/casual weddings are only making hers look even more mediocre and pathetic. And ALL of those couples actually look HAPPY.

And now Botchy is trying to point out the dumbfuckery herself. The sky is BLUE Botchy.

The fact that you regret not rehearsing your kiss confirms E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G Botch.

How would have a rehearsed kiss been any more fake than the Firkin, the Folex, and the frenemies who clowned you?

FYI - She believes you’re going to hell and her Qtard husband mocks you with “effeminate” accents (his actual voice), but go off boys.

Your pictures look ONE THOUSAND TIMES more natural and you BOTH look MUTUALLY in love.

By contrast…

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

The butthurt is hurting Fridget McQAnon-Locked so bad it hurts.

janinep57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by janinep57 »

The new pic on GB is to die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh she mad!!!! I'll let Dulce repost it here this time! The details matter.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

I’m stealing “sea cucumber” BTW.

Honestly, no cap, this is FLATTERING AF. She should be grateful for the recognition. It’s not just someone drawing a picture of her, it’s the fact that they captured her vibe.

I would give anything to see a portrait of the Neck Ears the sea cucumber… His sweaty receding hairline pattern is a site to behold.

janinep57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by janinep57 »

The best and pretth accurate!

Olalalove
Talker
Talker

Post by Olalalove »

Omg!!!! Wedding was a disaster!
What i found so bad is that his brother was with a grey tshirt.

If she had really money, she could have a chef in the house and make a party in her place!

I do live in europe and rich people here open their gardens to cathering companies, florists and organizers… organizers even arrange outside toilets for the guests. Sometimes they have a buffet or sometimes they bring a chef to cook!

I never saw a party in a parkplace.

Btw, does the husband have a family or friends?

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

^^ She met him on a Qtard Facebook group. I think it’s safe to say neither one of them has real friends.

Both of their families are Trumpers. The only real difference I see is that his dad doesn’t seem feeble, weak, and ignored like Papa Biden. Momma Botch wears the pants—which is the dynamic Botchy is going to push for, especially since he doesn’t have a job outside of driving her around. I don’t see his dad cosigning his son getting publicly neutered for all of Twitter to see so it’s going to be interesting to watch this unfold.

(Take your time pretending this is the man of your psychotic dreams Botch, no rush on our end.)

I think thats why she really wanted to tell us about the “home office.” She’s setting him up to never be out of her sight.

Of course she’s going to “respond” to this post with some butthurt assertion about how hard she works and how much the wholesale resale bIZnEsS has “grown,” and how she’s practically swimming in money (“I caN aFforD to FLy eVerYOnE to tHE MaLdiVeS if I wAnTeD tO!”), but the Patreon and Paypal charity grabs give her away. Also the unemployed Qtard she married.

She’s going to pretend this is the stay-at-home-beta dream she never had with Nick Barsocchini because BLA BLA BLA he was like hER bRoTheR and she just didn’t know that an unemployed beta would actually like f***ing her and living for free in her divorce condo. Like, OMG, “GaWd is sO gOoD tO mE.”

Sorry Botch, didn’t mean to get ahead of you. Maybe just keep deflecting about your “sMaLL wEdDing” for another week or two and then start the beta narrative.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

It’s bad when we can PREDICT what she’s going to say and how she’s going to ACT before she does it. 🐷 🐷

Olalalove
Talker
Talker

Post by Olalalove »

Can anyone write who jason is?

What is his job-occupation? His university? Was he also married? I guess he has no kids. Right?

Return to “HRH Collection”