HRH Collection simps for Mao Zedong

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz
Has thanked: 0

Re: HRH Collection simps for Mao Zedong

Post by dulcechunti »

^^I don’t see Botchy moving out of state, nor do I see her moving to the Santa Barbara area by Neck Ears’ dad because that will take away her home advantage. She’d quickly lose control of the unemployed pot-bellied wart. On her turf she can use his unemployed uselessness as leverage, but on his home turf, he’ll quickly rebel against her. She needs momma Botch close by for back up and strong-arming.

Also, she’s a miserable fat loser on her own turf, just imagine what she would be like hours away from momma Botch.

I can see Neck Ears whispering in her ear, trying to sweet talk her into a move to an area of his liking, and I don’t want to mess up his grift or spousal support—no I dooooooooooon’t, but moving away from momma Botch will only expedite the divorce. He needs to make sure she gets knocked up and more fat before he can strike.

She was allegedly looking at wholesale resale packaging spaces in Orange County so her heart is very much in Orange County if she can actually afford to stay there.

She’s more of a Riverside/ Ontario/Norco redneck. She could probably still afford a tract house there, not too far from a Walmart and a meth lab, but she and Neck Ears can’t walk the walk in person. They’d both get eaten alive in Riverside County. Outside of the Orange County bubble, these two snowflake cowards cannot fend for themselves.

Even if Botchy makes an attempt at living somewhere else, she’ll fail again, just like she did in Brentwood, Newport, and her first marriage. “Success” and happiness will always elude her.

Who’s going to buy that botched condo? One look at the dildo chandelier and tacky carpet and you’re already doing math in your head. Then you see the garage storage style kitchen and the fucked up patio and you’re out.

She would’ve had a 100% better chance of selling it if she had kept the faux Mediterranean look and not destroyed the landscaping. The damn condo was cookie cutter perfect for the area. Maybe a new tasteful carpet and some window treatments if she really wanted to feel like she did something, but she did to that condo what she did to her face.

Now she’s facetuning the condo pics like she facetunes herself. Botchy is shook.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Do you guys remember when this chair was white????

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Separately—

How do I know these bad iPhone pics are beyond heavily altered?

Because her triple chin is gone and her east-west facing botched breasts actually appear close to each other.

She still couldn’t Facetune away those ten-pound sack of Idaho potatoes cheeks though.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

dulcechunti wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:43 pm

Do you guys remember when this chair was white????
Yes I do! It looks gross now.

Her renovation of that house doesn’t look good. I went to Redfin and took a look.
Did she look at price comps in the area?

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

You know you’re going to hell for this—right???:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

https://www.dirt.com/gallery/entertaine ... 515/hrh11/

I guess the explosive rage shitting will help mask the cigarette smoke odors…

Did you think you’d see karma happen this quickly Nick???

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I saw that piece earlier today. Has anyone commented yet about the owner talking about the ground shifting underneath
the home?

:boing: :boing:

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

^^I wonder if the foundation story was just a set up for when she had to admit she was selling the condo. She likes to trash what she can’t have. The condo is the Birkin. It’s also Nick Barsocchini. It’s also the rich, happy Brentwood housewives, walking their dogs and their healthy babies in fancy strollers as Botchy road-raged her way home.

She’s a fat, miserable turd who has to financially account for her own poor decisions now. No more son of the architect to bail her out of her bullshit. The unemployed wart literally brings nothing to the table but questionable sperm, body oil, and sweat.

I’d give anything to eavesdrop on conversations between Nick and his realtor brother right now. They probably skipped abs day after laughing so hard.

Accountability and humility would have kept you in the game, Botch. Mistake of a lifetime. Oof.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

OMG…… Someone did mention it.

Maybe she did start saying something was wrong with her condo because she just couldn’t afford staying there.

That’s a perfect cover to sell and get out. Except others are going to mention stuff like that when you try to sell your
badly renovated mess.

I bet Nick and his brother are laughing at the state of the condo.

janinep57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by janinep57 »

This is the reality check we've all known was coming and can finally watch her choke on her bullshit life!
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessss I ammmmmmmmmm!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I have been waiting. She’s been lying for so long about her life. We knew she couldn’t keep this up forever.

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

Guys, at ‘newn’ Alex’s followers were 54.2K and now they’re 54K but she doesn’t care (or so she says). At NEWN nit noon, NEWN

janinep57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by janinep57 »

ForLoveOfGossip wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:23 am
Guys, at ‘newn’ Alex’s followers were 54.2K and now they’re 54K but she doesn’t care (or so she says). At NEWN nit noon, NEWN

She's such a POS. But she's from Cali, docha know! We say things differently around here!

She cares more than life itself. Of course her numbers dropping have nothing to do with a reality check her twinks may be experiencing.........nooooo! It must be that big fat conspiracy against her by the jealous blue haired rats!!! Yes, those working at these places are just tryin' to keep the truth from bleeding out.... :rofl: Beachy waves are not the vibe and no one is going to stop her from getting that message out- NO ONE!!! :FU:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I love that her numbers are dropping. You know that she expected her numbers to rise after her Dr Phil appearance.
She’s becoming irrelevant. Nobody cares. I watch to see when she falls.

janinep57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by janinep57 »

tar wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:49 am
I love that her numbers are dropping. You know that she expected her numbers to rise after her Dr Phil appearance.
Yeah- Alex didn't get the memo that only .00000000% of the population that actually logs on every days gives a RATS ass about masks, trans, gays, or otherwise trigger words for her!!!
She might want to tell her pinkwigwearing confused hooooosband that she has an issue with him on the DL but settled cuz no one else was willing to stand up and take one for the team!!! ;)

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

janinep57 wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:33 am
tar wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:49 am
Yeah- Alex didn't get the memo that only .00000000% of the population that actually logs on every days gives a RATS ass about masks, trans, gays, or otherwise trigger words for her!!!
She might want to tell her pinkwigwearing confused hooooosband that she has an issue with him on the DL but settled cuz no one else was willing to stand up and take one for the team!!! ;)
She didn’t have a huge choice of men did she? Her current man was the only man who would date her.
She had to coerce him to marry her. Nobody else wanted either one of them.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

tar wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:46 am
janinep57 wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:33 am

She didn’t have a huge choice of men did she? Her current man was the only man who would date her.
She had to coerce him to marry her. Nobody else wanted either one of them.
Bold of you to assume that Jason Locke is a man since it barely qualifies as a human being. THEY could be a Teacup T-Rex for all I know :lol:

sceptres
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sceptres »

It's so interesting to me that's she's selling this house that she JUST bought and worked so hard renovating. I bet she's trying to sell for a higher price so she can move to a red state.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Why would you renovate a home to your exact liking only to sell it? I would like to where she wants to move to also. It
definitely has to be somewhere cheaper. She can’t afford her current cash outlay trying to maintain her current lifestyle.
She’s trying to impress people online who don’t know or care about her. She is crazy to do that.

girlsgeneration
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by girlsgeneration »

I'm watching her new video, and what's up with her bloated hands? They look like they're full of water.

sceptres
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sceptres »

Her last video is a perfect example of why I stopped watching her. It's just so NEGATIVE. I get the worst vibes just watching it. Like are you really sitting here shouting about how malnourished children are ugly and become ugly adults? What are you even on about, bitch? I miss when her videos were superficial and fun to watch (bag/makeup hauls). It seems like she wants to become an alt-right fox news commentator. Candace Owens vibes.

Return to “HRH Collection”