Kelly Stamps

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
michaeljayadams
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kelly Stamps

Post by michaeljayadams »

Kelly seems like Avery nice and sweet girl. I do sometimes feel like she can be a little annoying. She got lucky with YouTube and thats great. Always good to see people doing well. But I feel like she brags about how much money she makes ($40,000 a month). What do you guys think of her?

sp0487
Stalker
Stalker

Re: Kelly Stamps

Post by sp0487 »

Yeah, lately, Kelly Stamps' video views on YouTube have been on the downswing. A week ago her videos where high, but if you look each one since then each has gotten fewer and fewer views. She even has to post twice on her IG channel to make sure we support her lifestyle, err, I mean watch her videos. No longer do people tune in to her boring content anymore. She does come across arrogant, snobbish, new money, loner still, at least that's what she's like in her videos. Add to that = same old KPOP dances ... so yeah, Kelly's boring now.

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

I might get hate for this, but whatever.

I’ve been watching her vids from the beginning. At first I thought she was relatable and funny. But the more I watch her, the more I realize she seems like a really toxic and unstable person tbh. I just get really chaotic and bad vibes from her…I can’t quite put my finger on it…

On top of that, I think most of her stories are either made up or greatly exaggerated. It’s awkward how we’re supposed to side with her when she’s telling these stories, but when she describes her own behavior in certain scenarios, I’m like…tbh she seems just as bad and socially inappropriate as the person she’s complaining about. She also does/says stuff to provoke a response out of people…for example flaunting her boob job in the same video she’s like “I’m a Christian!” Girl, what? :roll:

heytheresmilez
Stalker
Stalker

Post by heytheresmilez »

Yeah, I agree. Something is off about her. Just today she posted a story on Instagram about wanting to get a 9-5 type job again for the stability, and then a few hours later is talking about not caring about “climbing the corporate ladder” and how she loves the flexibility of YT. Girl, what? Which one is it? She’s all over the place

Return to “F-K”