Nikki BlackHEADketter

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Nikki BlackHEADketter

Post by Vodkab4noon »

Ok her boyfriend is adorable. Her? not so much. It seems like she talks down to him. IDK the video when they are making the gingerbread house, her complaining about him using the icing just rubbed me the wrong way. Nikki, the icing is cheap, you are a gross hoarder.

Oh and I can't w/ her unwashed hair & literal wounds on her face all the time. Why is Teddy with her?! Her entire personality bugs me. & whoever said if it wasn't for christian, she wouldn't even have this shit of a career was spot on.

raya
Debater
Debater

Re: Nikki BlackHEADketter

Post by raya »

Surprised they are still going strong. His stay in SC was short. Maybe they just might work out after all. They never truly lived together and thats the honeymoon period is ending after a year and a half together. No comment on if this means her content will be more enthusiastic, shes a lifestyle vlogger and those are generic, but I do enjoy her laid back personality.

If you're not fully committed or subscribed to her channel, its not that bad. I watch her once every few months to see where shes at in life.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Gossipmedium »

I’ve been waiting to see everyone’s opinion on this!! This is when the realism will set in, she just said she only sees him once every four to six weeks that is a HUGE difference of daily. She is lazy and still has no ambitions. I truly though her announcement was her going back to college or a new business venture, but nope she is moving to the state that made her depressed. Teddy seems ambitions and the opposite of her is he going to want to watch her play games for hours on end? I hope they do last, but this is going to be the test for her.

raya
Debater
Debater

Post by raya »

Gossipmedium wrote:
> I’ve been waiting to see everyone’s opinion on this!! This is when the
> realism will set in, she just said she only sees him once every four to six
> weeks that is a HUGE difference of daily. She is lazy and still has no
> ambitions. I truly though her announcement was her going back to college or
> a new business venture, but nope she is moving to the state that made her
> depressed. Teddy seems ambitions and the opposite of her is he going to
> want to watch her play games for hours on end? I hope they do last, but
> this is going to be the test for her.

Who knows, they might work out longer than expected. Hes motivated, but his personality is very different than Christian's. Teddy seems more down to earth than Guzman as well. But like you said, them living together will test their relationship. Its going on two years for them and the honeymoon period will be over. Maybe she might be content being a military gf (or wife he hes really serious about her) and she can just travel to where hes going or stationed at. Who knows, it seems like shes just throwing caution to the wide and hoping it works out. Its her life, maybe this is what she wants?

raya
Debater
Debater

Post by raya »

Well they moved in. Good for them. Maybe they might work out. Only time will tell.

Latissimusaurus
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Latissimusaurus »

Honestly I love Teddy and I think Nikki finally found the right guy. He seems so chill and fun. She has the perfect "career" if she does want to be a military wife and follow him around like you said. I hope she can keep herself happy living alone in California again, at least during the daytimes. I wonder how long Teddy is supposed to be stationed in San Diego.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”