Brooklyn and bailey Pt 2

cherrymomo9
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brooklyn and bailey Pt 2

Post by cherrymomo9 »

Yeah he gives off weird vibes for sure...

The video of him reacting to the 10 Days 10 Dates video was horrible to watch. Brooklyn is so disrespectful towards Brooks. He really deserves better and seems to have found better.

bandwayro
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by bandwayro »

I find it kind of refreshing that all of the girl siblings in this family are obsessed with getting boyfriends but Kamri could care less :tu:

Although it seems like a lot of comments across social media have been questioning if she's even into boys at all so I could see her getting one soon to stop that talk

kwaitnobye
Stalker
Stalker

Post by kwaitnobye »

my first time actually posting on here, but i must say i used to genuinely admire brooklyn and her attitude in general. but lately she comes off as super self-centered, and i quite literally cant stand the way she talks to and treats dakota. im not a big fan of him either (like some people said, i kinda get weird vibes from him), but omg, the way she talks to him is completely rude and condescending! he's obviously pretty camera shy but she seems to always insist on making fun of him on camera and makes a big show of it, which is painful to watch.

Juliaemonaco8
Learner
Learner

Post by Juliaemonaco8 »

I actually like Bailey a lot better than I like Brooklyn. As far as I'm concerned, she and Asa have spoken out in support of LGBTQ+ rights as opposed to Brooklyn who is dating a Trump supporter.

LAGirlXOXO
Learner
Learner

Post by LAGirlXOXO »

Does anyone know the real reason Brooks and Brooklyn split?

itsme12345
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by itsme12345 »

I feel like people just don’t workout sometimes. They may have been happy together but wasn’t each other’s forever. Or maybe they had differing ideas about their future. I don’t feel like there after has to be a super concrete reason

LAGirlXOXO
Learner
Learner

Post by LAGirlXOXO »

itsme12345 wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:36 pm
I feel like people just don’t workout sometimes. They may have been happy together but wasn’t each other’s forever. Or maybe they had differing ideas about their future. I don’t feel like there after has to be a super concrete reason
yeah, just asked beacause she made a disgusting face for him on that react to 10 dates video, something must have happened, the twins are careful with their words on social, she clearly wanted to show how she hates(?) brooks now.

sippintea1514
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sippintea1514 »

I can’t be the only one who notices that Bailey is so full of herself. I’m all for being confident but she comes off as like she is obsessed with herself and self-centered. She’s always posting selfies on stories or stories like “look! I look so cute. Look at me and compliment me” and can’t stop looking at herself. Brooklyn rarely posts but I noticed that if Bailey hasn’t posted on stories for that day but Brooklyn posts a story, Bailey have to post something too. She always want the spotlight on her and can’t take it if someone else is getting attention. I also feel like she’s always trying hard to beat Brooklyn in so many things and gets so butthurt when Brooklyn wins and winning usually comes naturally to Brooklyn, like when they do challenges together. And the only “one-up” Bailey has is being in a relationship that’s why when Brooklyn was single, Bailey would always rub how she’s “in a relationship” and Brooklyn is single, and now that Brooklyn has Dakota, Bailey rubs off how they’ve been together for so long and always show off the ring as “proof”. Idk, Bailey just annoys me. She seems narc

sippintea1514
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sippintea1514 »

Not to mention how she always act like she’s right and no one else is. If you watched the Who Knows Their Significant Other Better video (and other videos but this is the most recent video to use as example) Bailey was arguing with Asa with the question about celebrity crush and Bailey was saying how she knows Asa’s crush and that Asa is wrong and only she is right. I get that sometimes we forget our own crush or some things about ourselves but she was literally shutting him down because “I’m always right, you’re wrong” mentality. It was so painful to watch how Bailey was getting so butt hurt that Brooklyn & Dakota are winning and not arguing and just chill and then there’s Bailey talking and arguing the whole video and that “I have a ring to prove it”, always showing off how “we’re married, you’re not/we’ve been together for years, you’re not”

theteaishothoney
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by theteaishothoney »

new here! glad to find people who question this family i find them all to be pretty cringey and it’s like to a certain extent i got why they were so corny they have a young audience and started out young and all that. but now that they’re trying to reinvent their image to a more mature one they’re even cringier. it’s true they’re older now but it’s like a forced way of being like “i’m grown now!” with all their content talking about s*x and cursing and all that. it just doesn’t seem natural coming from them like it’s not a big deal y’all relax you don’t have to get mindy talking about how vanilla shawn is or how much bailey loves s*x. it’s not even about the content itself i am the least looking-for-family-friendly-content person out there it’s the way they go about it and shove it in their audience’s face. there’s plenty of content creators who talk about stuff like this and it’s not weird and doesn’t feel forced and is actually genuine and enjoyable. but i’ve noticed they do this hyper focus type of content like when the twins started college it was all about college, when brooklyn gets boyfriends they’re all over their videos, bailey’s wedding (i understood why they dragged out that content and it was cute to see tbh i mean they finally got married after so long) but now she’s all like marriage/my ring/s*x. also i hate to be THAT person but don’t brooklyn’s boyfriends all seem a little 💅🏼? not that being 💅🏼 is an insult at all but they all give off that vibe a bit. i know bailey addressed this about Asa before but i never got those vibes from Asa he just seemed young and dweeby to me personally.

LAGirlXOXO
Learner
Learner

Post by LAGirlXOXO »

theteaishothoney wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:37 pm
new here! glad to find people who question this family i find them all to be pretty cringey and it’s like to a certain extent i got why they were so corny they have a young audience and started out young and all that. but now that they’re trying to reinvent their image to a more mature one they’re even cringier. it’s true they’re older now but it’s like a forced way of being like “i’m grown now!” with all their content talking about s*x and cursing and all that. it just doesn’t seem natural coming from them like it’s not a big deal y’all relax you don’t have to get mindy talking about how vanilla shawn is or how much bailey loves s*x. it’s not even about the content itself i am the least looking-for-family-friendly-content person out there it’s the way they go about it and shove it in their audience’s face. there’s plenty of content creators who talk about stuff like this and it’s not weird and doesn’t feel forced and is actually genuine and enjoyable. but i’ve noticed they do this hyper focus type of content like when the twins started college it was all about college, when brooklyn gets boyfriends they’re all over their videos, bailey’s wedding (i understood why they dragged out that content and it was cute to see tbh i mean they finally got married after so long) but now she’s all like marriage/my ring/s*x. also i hate to be THAT person but don’t brooklyn’s boyfriends all seem a little 💅🏼? not that being 💅🏼 is an insult at all but they all give off that vibe a bit. i know bailey addressed this about Asa before but i never got those vibes from Asa he just seemed young and dweeby to me personally.
totally agree!!
it's just uncomfortable to see all bailey's stories about s*x, okay girl, we get it, you're doing it, congrats, but seriously just start working on some real content right now.
At least brooklyn posts about her beauty school and about what she learns, that makes much more sense for their audience.
I still like Kamri and Rylan a lot, they have fun together, no competition, just sisters hanging out. Ironically, the younger sisters are more reasonable than the twins.

Obs: obviously they will launch skin care products, that explains the random beauty school bk is going to

helianthuss
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by helianthuss »

I made this account just now because I stumbled upon this thread and something has been bugging me so much lately. Idk about you guys but I absolutely HAAAATE how literally *everything* has been about Bailey and Asa on B&B’s instagram page. Brooklyn got into ESTHETICIAN school, but it doesn’t matter because Bailey and Asa are getting married, and now that they’re married it’s still all about them. Bailey is seriously so irritating to me because she is just an attention whore, but she’s always been trying to steal the spotlight from Brooklyn since the day they started their youtube channel. All of their posts have been about Bailey and Asa being a cute little couple, Bailey’s sex life (which by the way Bailey, if you read this, the withdrawal method is NOT birth control. Good luck if you get pregnant while living in Texas, where abortion is banned) or Brooklyn being single (up until recently when she revealed Dakota, who she treats like garbage and is a Tr*mp supporter). I just felt so annoyed in the time between Bailey and Asa’s engagement up until their wedding because EVERYTHING was about them. Even the post about when they went to someone else’s wedding (“two types of ppl at weddings”) and they were all lovey dovey and Brooklyn was eating cake alone (#single am I right?) just didn’t sit right with me. Do Bailey and Asa really need about 10 million engagement photo shoots? :rofl:

cherrymomo9
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cherrymomo9 »

Haven't been on this thread for a bit so have quite a bit to talk about/respond to

Even up till now Dakota just seems really sus imo... Idk something about him just doesn't sit quite right with me and he just gives off shady vibes?

I used to really like Brooklyn but the reaction vid to the 10 Dates in 10 Days, especially her reaction to Brooks, really changed my opinion of her. She's immature and childish and sooo bitter. No matter what Brooks did to her, her disgusted reaction was so uncalled for, especially since Brooks is not a public personality.

And yes, Bailey HATES losing, for sure. Who knows, maybe she actually feels inferior and hence, always tries to prove that she is better by winning Brooklyn in all these challenges/videos? Not a fan of Bailey too :-p Both the twins are just... rude/bossy/self-centered

Also, Bailey is absolutely milking the s*x content LOL it's annoying how they keep saying that people are shocked that they grew up but tbh, they "grew up" overnight LOL they went from twins switching places/testing viral hacks videos to s*x-related content suddenly how are people not supposed to be shocked hahah

LAGirlXOXO
Learner
Learner

Post by LAGirlXOXO »

Did anyone see Bailey's replies on instagram yesterday?
Everyone questioned why it was all about her and asa (and their s*x life) now, clearly she got annoyed and gave very sharp answers.
In one of them she even said that she was the one who took care of instagram and tried to equilibrate but brooklyn doesn't like to post, read: instagram is about me because I produce content but I still use my sister's name to sell the brand "twins on instagram".

cherrymomo9
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cherrymomo9 »

Dang I missed those stories! Anyone has screenshots? I actually unfollowed them but now it seems like I'm missing out so much tea :-p

So happy to see Rylan seem so much closer to the fam now though... But am still really curious what happened to her in those months when she kinda disappeared.

helianthuss
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by helianthuss »

Bailey’s posted about 10 million stories today promoting LND’s swimwear but?? why are you reposting EVERY. SINGLE. THING. that you posted on LND’s instagram? Also where is Brooklyn? I’ve been wanting to unfollow them for a while because Bailey annoys the heck out of me but I like to keep up with her being stupid and narcissistic. It must stem from Mindy, who knows.

theteaishothoney
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by theteaishothoney »

Totally agree with the past 5 posts. I wonder if Bailey’s weird complex where she just HAS to be unique one and have the attention stems from being a twin or growing up in the eye of social media +basing her value off of 10 yr olds writing how cool she was or wasn’t (thanks to her momma $$). either way it just comes off so childish, but they’re “grown” right lmao…

Also can we talk about the new video of Brooklyn and Dakota doing the truth or dare thing again. First of all how many more times can they do challenges like that. And second of all, why does Brooklyn seem so desperate to get married???? jesus christ first with Brooks and now with Dakota. Relax girl! your mormon baby making eggs aren’t gonna wither and die if you decide to have a longer relationship to actually get to know this person (who seems so absolutely bland and according to y’all is a trump supporter which is baffling to me as she has 2 Black siblings, but also not surprised she doesn’t give a f, i’m sure most of her extended family is also a trumpie). anyway her past 2 relationships have felt so absolutely rushed and it’s showing more with Dakota. “jokingly” saying they’re gonna be together forever, emphasizing it’s been EIGHT long months w him and will correct anyone who says it’s been a day less, and the cringiest part of their most recent video was the whole thing where they saw her texts and it was her sending Bailey bridal shower ideas and it got so weird after that. She was over explaining that they aren’t engaged yet while he looked and probably feels SO pressured to do it soon, I wouldn’t be surprised if they get engaged right after one year. I just don’t get it what is the rush??? like is it just for s*x? does she feel like she has to have kids before a certain age? Not even Bailey is rushing the kid thing and they clearly held out for their first time for years so like what is the rush for Brooklyn??? I don’t get it.

She likes all the comments that encourage her weird rushed romance where they’re like “my mom and dad got married after 1 month and been happy ever since”! But that’s so unrealistic. Like sure it could work out but I just don’t see what’s so wrong with dating someone long term at a normal pace without throwing around the words engagement and marriage all day long. They say it takes like 3 years to see ALL sides of a person because you experience so much in that timeframe. But of course a couple months in mormon Utah where this is encouraged is everything :roll:

helianthuss
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by helianthuss »

I think Brooklyn is rushing because maybe she’s feeling a bit of FOMO with Asa and Bailey, and she needs someone else to be co-dependent of besides Bailey. There might be pressure from her family as well.

Also, can we talk about how doesn’t Kamri go to BYU? And she’s posting so many pictures that go against their “honour code”? I thought y’all were mormons? BTW I don’t watch her youtube but I found out through this forum that she goes to BYU, which is a very conservative mormon school :?

LAGirlXOXO
Learner
Learner

Post by LAGirlXOXO »

helianthuss wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:04 pm
Bailey’s posted about 10 million stories today promoting LND’s swimwear but?? why are you reposting EVERY. SINGLE. THING. that you posted on LND’s instagram? Also where is Brooklyn? I’ve been wanting to unfollow them for a while because Bailey annoys the heck out of me but I like to keep up with her being stupid and narcissistic. It must stem from Mindy, who knows.
I would like to unfollow then too but at the same time I want to see how far bailey can go with her cr*p on SM lol.

LAGirlXOXO
Learner
Learner

Post by LAGirlXOXO »

About the videos on youtube, haven't watched the last one, I just can't stand brooklyn and dakota, he gives me a lot of bad vibes. A few years ago I used to like brooklyn a lot, bailey not so much but she wasn't unbearable. Now I can't watch either one without a huge secondhand embarrassment.

Brooklyn used to be chill, now she always seems bitter and desperate, is this all because of her sister's wedding? Or bc her relationship with brooks didn't work out? (which I think she's very much in love with him and when it ended her vibe totally changed). Anyway she's in a rush to marry and it's just super unconfortable to watch then (bc earlier Bailey did it with Asa) cornernering their boyfriends about it.

Return to “Brooklyn and Bailey”