Liz (Hayden) and Kelvin "Trainwreck" Lao - Part 3

Ohnonotagain
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Liz (Hayden) and Kelvin "Trainwreck" Lao - Part 3

Post by Ohnonotagain »

Where the heck is kelvin?
I know he was out of town for a while but I haven’t seen him in any of her stories?

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

Going shopping today (again) and actually saying "this is the first time I've shopped for clothes in years." Sure Liz.

Also went for a lash appointment. For someone who's getting evicted, she's certainly not curbing her spending.

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

Scarlet11 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:10 pm
Going shopping today (again) and actually saying "this is the first time I've shopped for clothes in years." Sure Liz.

Also went for a lash appointment. For someone who's getting evicted, she's certainly not curbing her spending.
Exactly. My first thought was - I wonder if they receive some type of benefits & they’ve just been cashed. Otherwise, where’s the seemingly endless money supply coming from? I noticed she has new nails as well.

Oh and re: the shopping - LOL! She is CONSTANTLY doing Target runs / shopping, what a joke. She lies so much she can’t even keep them straight anymore.

Ohnonotagain
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ohnonotagain »

They may just be putting it all on credit cards. Wouldn’t be surprised. I’m sure they are in serious debt. And maybe with the whole them getting evicted, wouldn’t doubt she’s putting all the blame on kelvin, like making him feel like he can’t take care of them. Which is why he’s still allowing all these spending sprees. She seems like a manipulator.

Ohnonotagain
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ohnonotagain »

Also, the whole situation from the other night with the cops coming to her house. I’m starting to wonder if it was possibly an animal she shot? She posted their was something trying to get into her house the other day. With how dirty their house is I wouldn’t be surprised it was some large rat or possum that she shot and that’s where the blood is from. Idk just a guess.

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

Spending, spending, spending--decorating the house for Halloween, totally oblivious that they're getting evicted.

glittersag
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by glittersag »

What is her Instagram? I haven’t followed in forever and it’s not surprising to see she’s still irresponsible and failing at life

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

She's insinuating she's pregnant again.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

OMG…. She says that every month.

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

Aaaand now she’s getting her hair done too.

Is it just me, or does she sound off in those stories, like she’s slurring or heavily medicated??

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

She did sound slurry.

Also, LOL with the "I haven't gotten my hair done in over a year." She went right after that week of miscarriage/swollen leg/giant mass in vagina drama. I remember because she claimed to be in "the worst pain ever" and was then asking people for hairdresser recs and then showed off her new hair by dancing (guess the worst pain ever magically went away).

BeccaLucina915
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BeccaLucina915 »

Why did she send Ava to school after Ava burnt herself on the curling iron...???!!! and is it really safe to let a toddler use a bed frame that was just spray painted with chemicals in less than 24 hours???!!! oh also keep in mind that her son that has trouble breathing/asthma is also sleeping in the same room LMFAO

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I don’t think anybody has said she she has too much going on in the brain department. Poor thing. :jd: :jd:

Ohnonotagain
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ohnonotagain »

BeccaLucina915 wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:52 pm
Why did she send Ava to school after Ava burnt herself on the curling iron...???!!! and is it really safe to let a toddler use a bed frame that was just spray painted with chemicals in less than 24 hours???!!! oh also keep in mind that her son that has trouble breathing/asthma is also sleeping in the same room LMFAO
Because she’s a completely selfish idiot. If Ava burned herself as bad as she claims. That her had was “sizzling” then she would need medical care. A burn that bad would require a special ointment to prevent an infection. But hey, she needs that money for her daily target and coffee runs. She really is the most selfish “mother” I’ve ever seen. Spends so much on herself. Getting her hair done, etc. Meanwhile her kids always look a mess. Either they’re running around in diapers all
Day or the clothes they wear looks dirty and she hardly attempts to ever do avas hair.
And what ever happened with matthews helmet? I feel a parent that truly cared would do everything in their power to make that happen. Not go about their lives like their children don’t
Need or require important medical care. Just so sad

All Hale To Kale
Informer
Informer

Post by All Hale To Kale »

So, are she and Kelvin really over? I don’t see him on her social media at all. I didn’t think they’d ever breakup for real because 1) I don’t think he can do better and 2) I think it’s hard for anyone to deal with Liz. She could use a good therapist and some meds

succonnthiss
Talker
Talker

Post by succonnthiss »

All Hale To Kale wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:55 pm
So, are she and Kelvin really over? I don’t see him on her social media at all. I didn’t think they’d ever breakup for real because 1) I don’t think he can do better and 2) I think it’s hard for anyone to deal with Liz. She could use a good therapist and some meds
I honestly picture them to be a pretty volatile couple that won't ever be 100% "done" with one another. I was thinking they were over but then someone must have had to help her film the salsa crock pot soup she made. She couldn't have done that with just a tripod.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I have read discussion that they are pretending to “done” for Liz to collect benefits that they don’t qualify for otherwise. I don’t
know if that’s true. Who knows with those two?

succonnthiss
Talker
Talker

Post by succonnthiss »

It’s time for another new business y’all! Purity skincare co. I wonder how long this one will last…

Ohnonotagain
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ohnonotagain »

Poor Ava. How in the world did she never require a helmet? I feel like Poor baby’s head is very abnormally shaped. Matthews actually looks more normal. And I don’t see that liz or kelvin have super large heads so it just doesn’t seem normal that her head is so large and oddly shaped. Almost looks like she was left a lot just laying down so she developed a flat head.

BiancaSanchez
Stalker
Stalker

Re: Liz (Hayden) and Kelvin

Post by BiancaSanchez »

if y’all haven’t already , her new instagram story was a bit much. she’s really all over the place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit to remove deleted quote.
Last edited by tar on Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove deleted quote

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”