Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jessica Clements

Post by yumeh »

Dumbdoggo wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:45 am
I noticed that she’s been constantly losing followers…did anyone have seen that
Not surprising imo, I still follow her because despite all the cringe she subjects me to lately, I still have a soft spot for her, not to mention I find her absolutely gorgeous. And I reluctantly admit that the blonde hair has grown on me 😅.
But she’s become increasingly uninteresting, all she does is pout at the camera with a vacant expression.
She has lost weight lately and looks really good on her latest reel. I guess as far as braindead “influencers” (is that what she is, idek) go, she’s not the worst.
8889BCBE-8361-4AE9-BB2E-C89B8E87FA30.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Leonhardts
Learner
Learner

Post by Leonhardts »

Dumbdoggo wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:45 am
I noticed that she’s been constantly losing followers…did anyone have seen that
I think she lost what originally appealed to a lot of people. She had that naturally beautiful girl next door look and was trying to make it as a model. Now she is like a stay at home wife (or fiancée in this situation) and desperately trying to remain trendy.

mammamamma
Talker
Talker

Post by mammamamma »

the last photos with her fiancée are so weird, she is trying so hard and he looks like her gay bff :?
she looks plasticky now...

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I just watched a vlog with them and it's a very weird chemistry between them. Has he been married before?
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

mammamamma
Talker
Talker

Post by mammamamma »

Yep, to a blonde woman.... interesting that Jessica is getting more and more like her

Dumbdoggo
Learner
Learner

Post by Dumbdoggo »

mammamamma wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:45 pm
Yep, to a blonde woman.... interesting that Jessica is getting more and more like her
Lol that’s interesting to know. I don’t think Blonde looks good on her. And I always find the dynamics between them appears more like seduction than love.

andreea42
Learner
Learner

Post by andreea42 »

What blonde woman? I've only seen photos of Pete with brunette companions.

mammamamma
Talker
Talker

Post by mammamamma »

A certain actress Laura Harris I think, but maybe they were just together and not married. I saw old photos on IG, but can't find them now.

Jessica is obviously a trophy wife, she must feel so much pressure all the time to appear beautiful, sexy, and put together for him... sad and tiring

andreea42
Learner
Learner

Post by andreea42 »

I remember when Jessica was younger and all her fans told her on yt that she looked so much like Taylor Hill, and I bet that by that time she definitely looked up to be like her.
I saw this video of Taylor and reminded me of that, like the elegant successful humble model that she never got to be:

Dumbdoggo
Learner
Learner

Post by Dumbdoggo »

Anyone see her latest pic with pink hair? It’s a really bad one

Dumbdoggo
Learner
Learner

Post by Dumbdoggo »

Is it just me that thinks Jessica looks a bit miserable now 🤷‍♀️ I don’t see any lights in her eyes no more

SunnyBunny
Debater
Debater

Post by SunnyBunny »

At this point I'm convinced she gets kicks from bad dye jobs. This looks terrible.

On a positive note I suppose she's on her way back to brown. I've noticed trying every colour of the rainbow or most often pink (especially if you're a plain Jane), is the step before going back to dark colours after shades of blonde.

SunnyBunny
Debater
Debater

Post by SunnyBunny »

Yikes, so it was her own doing. She's hopeless. 😂😂😂

Dumbdoggo
Learner
Learner

Post by Dumbdoggo »

That’s a really bad dye job… Why can she go to a salon for that? Oh I guess her fiancé will be upset at her doing nothing but spending much?

andreea42
Learner
Learner

Post by andreea42 »

Well, she's back to being brunette. A very warm-toned brunette.

gwynethpaltrow
Learner
Learner

Post by gwynethpaltrow »

SunnyBunny wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:54 am
At this point I'm convinced she gets kicks from bad dye jobs. This looks terrible.

On a positive note I suppose she's on her way back to brown. I've noticed trying every colour of the rainbow or most often pink (especially if you're a plain Jane), is the step before going back to dark colours after shades of blonde.

i dont like how shes looking at the camera ewwww stop looking at me like that

Dumbdoggo
Learner
Learner

Post by Dumbdoggo »

gwynethpaltrow wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:43 pm
SunnyBunny wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:54 am

i dont like how shes looking at the camera ewwww stop looking at me like that
This is the worst pic I’ve seen of her

andreea42
Learner
Learner

Post by andreea42 »

Did she get a boob job? now that she's thinner I could think that, as when she was previously thin, was flat as a board.

marinavd
Debater
Debater

Post by marinavd »

Don't think so. They are still quite small (B cup?). Plus, you'd see scars under her boobs. Also, yes she appears to have lost some weight but she is deeefinitely not as skinny as a couple of years ago (2016/2017).

moodkeep
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by moodkeep »

andreea42 wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:33 am
I remember when Jessica was younger and all her fans told her on yt that she looked so much like Taylor Hill, and I bet that by that time she definitely looked up to be like her.
I saw this video of Taylor and reminded me of that, like the elegant successful humble model that she never got to be:
It always kind of confused me how people compared Jessica and Taylor Hill (and this is coming from someone who has been watching her when she was still with Erik and they were living in that tiny little apartment in NY). I can only think of one picture where Jess sort of looks like her and that picture was taken at a very specific angle with a lot of shadow/light play. The only similarities that they have are that they're tall, brunette, white, and have blue eyes, but that doesn't mean that they look alike?? That's like saying two East Asian models look alike just because they have black hair and brown eyes lol.

To me, Jess is very commercial attractive (which is fine), but Taylor has that unique look where she can be both commercial and runway. I'm not saying one is better than the other; they're both very attractive women, but very different kinds of beauty. Now that I'm thinking about it, Jess looks like a mix of Sydney Sweeney and Cassie from Skins (Hannah Murray).

Return to “F-J”