Bratayley in 2021

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Bratayley in 2021

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

The moment Billy admitted to letting her go to Hollywood parties unattended, i began to believe that she’s done drugs or has consumed alcohol. Hollywood is well-known for these parties. Maybe not with kids but it’s not not with kids if that makes sense. Like Drew Barrymore grew up in these hollywood parties and began doing drugs at a young teenage year. Much like Annie. Because Annie didn’t come into hollywood with any kind of stand out talent and Billy driving her career, i feel like he caught wind somehow about these parties and knew his daughter wasn’t coming to Hollywood with a sackful of talent. Somewhere in the mess of them transitioning from Gymnastics to LA star around when they were doing the RYH branded deals, i assume Billy began really figuring out how his untalented daughter was going to be a big star. I mean even in his delusional mind he had to have heard those clips of her singing and knew that there was no way he could take her as is to LA and think he was gonna get a big company signing her just cause they had a successful YouTube channel.

However he caught wind of the parties, i assume that’s where she was introduced to weed and alcohol if not stronger drugs. I wouldn’t even be shocked if Katie was recreational user too. The time between the separation and divorce announcement, she seemed to show a bit of someone who might use. Not that that’s a bad thing- for an adult. But weed is only legal in California for 18+. So even if Annie uses, it’s still considered illegal substance abuse. I personally Know quite a few users. The way Annie’s eyes always look tired and droopy makes me think she’s only taking photo’s high or she’s replicating what someone high looks like. She was not that droopy tired eyes until she was 15/16. Even if it was a change during puberty, that would have happened earlier. But when she was 12/13/14 she still looked like her normal wide eyed self. So my guess is she uses and is high often or she is replicating the look of being high because she thinks that droopy eyes equals sexy. Either way, i would but at all be shocked if she came out one day and said she was doing drugs at 13. We have heard it from too many young girls in Hollywood. Drew Barrymore and Jodie Sweeten to name a few. Also, i wouldn’t be shocked if she has some sort of ED. We know with the vlogs (so as old as 15), that they habitually ate crap. Remember the vlog where Annie and Katie had a medium Pizza Hut pizza each to themselves. Annie never had a good relationship with food and even back when she was in Gymscool, Mary was harping on preteen girls about healthy food options as if they weren’t burning themselves out 8 hours a day doing workouts. If you watch the Gymscool premiere, she goes in the break room and starts looking over what everyone is eating asking if it’s healthy stuff. And in a Bratayley vlog Billy “jokes” with Katie about telling Mary that she had a candy bar with her lunch. And even Katie L would get on Annie about eating healthy. But then they would eat out for almost every meal. I’m not sure now how Annie eats. She’s kept her skinny figure and this is usually the age where girls can’t stuff their face on pizza and crap and not gain weight. She’s been out of gym long enough for her metabolism to slow down. So I’m not sure how she’s maintaining her skinny body with a mother who has openly admitted she doesn’t like to cook. I know LA offers a lot of healthy fast food. But their apartment days really priced that even with their healthy options, they were still going to get the burgers and pizza they were used too.

Tttttrassh
Informer
Informer

Post by Tttttrassh »

Annie (I’m not saying Jules anymore) has so long proven herself to be lazy and unexceptional that I don’t think it’s due to drugs. Though I can see her becoming like her mother, who probably polishes off a bottle of wine every night and wonders where she went wrong.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Tttttrassh wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:29 pm
Annie (I’m not saying Jules anymore) has so long proven herself to be lazy and unexceptional that I don’t think it’s due to drugs. Though I can see her becoming like her mother, who probably polishes off a bottle of wine every night and wonders where she went wrong.
I’m sure she knows where. I think We all do. I know That Caleb’s passing was the catalyst of their downfall. But ultimately picking back up the camera, forcing her kids to be happy, and what seemed like skipping therapy altogether was really the start of it all. Not taking care of the young kids but instead forcing the camera in their face. And perhaps that was normal to them. They often say to keep kids normal lives as much as possible when going through a traumatic experience. That being the gymnastics, the homeschool and the friends. Not necessarily forcing a camera in their face. Unless they said that they felt weird not being filmed. From what we could figure out based off knowledge of their upload schedule and the time between his death and their return, it seemed like they either never put the camera down or they took such a short amount of time off that when they came back not only were the sympathy flowers still in full bloom, they were still receiving dinners from what i gather was a meal train sort of deal. They were back before Halloween. So if they took any time off it was only a couple of days but no more than a week. That was really the first sign of a downfall. Putting their livelihood over the well-being of their still surviving kids.

After that it was really just another step down. Idk if Annie became obsessed with Musically cause it was trendy at the time or because someone told her to pursue that avenue. She wasn’t a vine kid. From what i can tell anyways. So musically was her first social media that wasn’t mandatory run-by-mom instagram account for the family brand. Again, idk if someone organically introduced her or she found it from one of the older gym girls. I know it was gaining popularity around that time. But idk who’s idea it was to put her singing up. If i remember correctly, the Halloween vlog is the one that she “accidentally” recorded herself singing Airplanes and Billy “accidentally” left it in. But around that same time, a musically of her singing Baby by Justin Bieber was featured on the musically homepage which was seen by everyone (unlike the For You Page of TikTok which is geared more towards your likes). After that they were being swarmed with fans begging her to be a singer and that she was so good and that she should audition for The Voice (i laughed my ass off at that one). Also around that time, their popularity was dropping and vlogs weren’t doing anywhere near what the post-Caleb death vlogs were getting as people were losing interest in them.

I think they knew Annie was going to be the cash cow if they were going to have one. She was always seeking attention, doing the most on camera, and she seemed to be willing to do whatever people told her to do. In my personal opinion, i never saw music as an interest in her life. She showed very little excitement about it. Even less than the excitement she showed for gymnastics. By the time they got to LA, she was complaining about everything. Early call times, learning new songs, memorizing lines. There was always something for her to complain about. And the thing is that all of this happened around puberty. Where it’s expected from a kid that age to be unimpressed with everything. So it’s a grey area between trying to figure out if she really disliked the LA stuff or if she was being a typical teenager. She certainly liked the LA lifestyle. Shopping all the time, Postmates, the loft apartment and then her own apartment in the mansion she picked out herself.

But i think even they know that moving to LA was where they went wrong. LA ultimately ruined them. Does Katie finish off a bottle every night? Probably not. Given that they had a wine cellar in that mansion and in the listing photo’s there was maybe a bottle of rum. It looked like they used it as storage for soda and other drinks. No wine to be seen. Maybe that’s changed since they moved. But if Katie needs to wonder, she has all of it documented and saved for her to go back and watch as a refresher course.

kittycat2
Informer
Informer

Post by kittycat2 »

annie’s recent post on insta is somewhat more normal. i mean i wish we could see her smiling normally but it’s not as extreme as the last who knows how many posts

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

It’s more normal sure but that outfit is weird. Maybe I’m old but what in the JNCO’s are those pants? And paired with that top? The top alone looks like it came out of the little boys section of a Wal Mart and the flimsy scarf doesn’t match at all. Low key, i used to think she had a fairly cute style when they first got to LA, but i have no idea what this outfit is. And it’s not like i have seen many other girls her age dress that way (for reference most of the other girls her age i follow are cheerleaders and most of them aim for sexy. Crop tops, short shorts, skin tight dresses, etc.) I know they are trying to bring back the early 2000’s aesthetic but it doesn’t look good. Especially that. It gives off tomboy punk with that scarf that looks like it came out of my 2005 high school closet.

Also, her room seems… Oddly normal for a teenager. Seemed like before she was always aiming for the coolest trendiest stuff. Mostly whatever she could get her hands on from Urban Outfitters. The granny chic pillows are an interesting vibe. I know she doesn’t show much of her room, looks like she has ranch style sliding doors for the closet. The dresser by the bed and a few simple decor pieces. Not over the top like it was in her apartment room or even the bedroom when she moved back in the main house. Even her room in Maryland seemed way more put together than this. But who knows maybe I’m not seeing all of it. I just assumed she would have done some Pinterest board room with a Ton of wall decor and light up signs and wallpaper like everyone seems to have these days. Nice to see her simple style now and it not be some over the top expensive room that she had to have cause it was trendy.

kittycat2
Informer
Informer

Post by kittycat2 »

annie and jayden had a photoshoot and they both decided to post. the first pic of annie on jayden’s post highkey scares me, like i might actually have nightmares now lol (i would attach the pic but idk how to do it on mobile)

lots of comments are speculating that they’re dating

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

kittycat2 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:24 pm
annie and jayden had a photoshoot and they both decided to post. the first pic of annie on jayden’s post highkey scares me, like i might actually have nightmares now lol (i would attach the pic but idk how to do it on mobile)

lots of comments are speculating that they’re dating
I swear she tries to aim for those vogue-esque photo shoots. Ones that are supposed to be artsy albeit a bit strange. Maddie was all about those artsy off the wall photoshoots as well for a while. I’m not sure if she still is. But that’s giving me a similar vibe. But Um wtf is with the last picture?! It’s giving vampire diaries vibes. Would it suggest they are dating? Not really given the two photos in the set are also weird and off the wall. But i haven’t looked at Jayden’s post.

However, knowing how the Bratayley clan love the attention without being open with their audience, the “dancemomstea” channels that also cover Annie related drama, they will have all the tea down to the most minute detail and we will all be convinced, they’ll swarm her account even more than they are now and will force them to speak out just like they did with Katie and the divorce. I still Believe they ended the channel because they couldn’t hide the divorce any longer. And i think that the Stan’s will push and push this until they speak up. Because honestly, this are they/aren’t they storyline has been going on for basically the last few years. If they truly weren’t into each other in some way, they would have openly denied it by now. The baiting however is a Bratayley MO. So honestly, who knows. Seems to me Annie learned deception from the best, Katie. And now she’ll use that to keep engagement cause she knows she’s got nothing else.

Also someone needs to close her damn mouth. I’m so over the same gaped open mouth look. It’s honestly ugly and gross to look at. It’s not sexy in the slightest. Annie is not sexy. Hate to say it. But she’s not. She’s pretty, but this Addison Rae sex appeal she’s desperately grasping for is not working for her. Sexy isn’t her forte. And that’s alright, but she’s forcing it so much that it looks gross at this point.

bratguru12
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by bratguru12 »

Hayley has a book out now

Code: Select all

https://www.amazon.com/Hayley-Mysteries-Haunted-Studio/dp/1728251982
And by that I mean someone else wrote a book and put Hayleys name to it.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I was gonna say that! 10/10 it was a ghost writer. I remember When Zoella put out girl on the internet and people went nuts when they found out it was a ghost writer. There’s absolutely no way she wrote that by herself. But hey at least it’s not singing anymore. I guess her little girl band disbanded cause i saw Jessalyn Grace went back to a normal school for high school. Was she in Chicken Girls? I thought The band came from actors from CG? I know the tall black girl was the bully in CG, but idk about the other two.

kittycat2
Informer
Informer

Post by kittycat2 »

so side hustle is almost done wrapping up season 2 according to annie. i’ll be surprised if there’s a 3rd season because i was cringing the whole 5 secs that i watched when i was flipping through channels one day. but then again, all the newer nick shows suck imo because i grew up with zoey 101, drake and josh, icarly, etc.

jadfree
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jadfree »

Hayley went live about a month ago and said she brainstormed the ideas for the book and a writer would write as she spoke? Something along those lines. So she did not write the book.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

jadfree wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:21 pm
Hayley went live about a month ago and said she brainstormed the ideas for the book and a writer would write as she spoke? Something along those lines. So she did not write the book.
That’s exactly what a ghost writer does. Except in this case and much like all those songwriting sessions with Annie, it was probably more led by the writer than the Leblanc girls. Probably a lot of “i want this kind of story/vibe.” And the writer bouncing their own content off them until they liked the story/song. Like i highly doubt that Hayley spoke the story “Susie, in her red dress and heels, stood outside the school doors.” Like you would read in a book. Maybe she came up with the characters and the story, but it was probably mostly the writer that made the story flow. I wonder what possessed her to want to write a book? Other than her greedy parents using her to cover every Avenue of entertainment. Annie got acting and singing. So naturally Hayley has to be a writer so they cover all their bases. They really are trying to Mary-Kate and Ashley those girls.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

kittycat2 wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:34 pm
so side hustle is almost done wrapping up season 2 according to annie. i’ll be surprised if there’s a 3rd season because i was cringing the whole 5 secs that i watched when i was flipping through channels one day. but then again, all the newer nick shows suck imo because i grew up with zoey 101, drake and josh, icarly, etc.
It’s hard to tell if the shows today suck or we are old. Sadly the shows that we loved in the 90’s/2000’s were all produced by Dan Schneider who was accused of SA. So i assume That him not working in Nick anymore plays a big part of it. The accusations aside, his content was really good. It was actually funny that even my parents would sit and watch some of the shows with us and find it funny. But today it just seems like they are trying recreate that same dumb kids get into trouble humor without having that spark that Dan brought to the shows. And that’s why it falls flat. I don’t have cable anymore and haven’t for years so i have not paid much attention to what’s on Nickelodeon anymore and all the kids i watch Either stream whatever’s on Netflix or YouTube or watches movies on Disney+. So i haven’t even watched a real time kids program network in years. But my guess is hiring an influencer with minimal acting skills was probably not the best move on Nickelodeon’s part and from what’s been posted in the past, it didn’t seem like her name was helping to bring in views. Perhaps it’s cause everyone saw her on Chicken Girls and already knew she wasn’t a great actress. I remember soooo many of her Stan’s openly admitted she wasn’t a good singer and only liked her because of who she was. Even kids can sniff out bad talent when it’s THAT obvious. So i guess It really depends on what is being brought in vs what’s being put out. But Jayden and Annie are nearing 18 (Jayden will be 18 in the summer. Annie just turned 17) and i can’t Imagine THEY want to continue making kids programs. They know that’s their demographic, but based on their instagram posts trying to be adult and seductive, i just get the feeling that they probably are over the kiddie content. But that being said, there’s not much left for Annie. She can’t book a more mature role given her acting is that bad. And to me i feel like she took enough lessons to learn how to memorize lines and then she just kinda went with it from there, but she really isn’t going to Zendaya it and go from Nickelodeon to something like Euphoria. She could never book a role in the caliber of Outer Banks. Maybe if she’s lucky she could do something like a Freeform/ABCFamily style drama that is a little more mature than Nickelodeon but still doesn’t require too much acting skill. But even then idk. The only thing i can see her in is Riverdale but that’s cause Riverdale is bad to begin with. If she’s not trying to book more work, then she has really nothing. She won’t get into a traditional college. I’m not even sure that wannabe GED she calls a diploma will get her into Junior College. And God forbid she gets a real job that requires to do something more than order Starbucks and make TikTok’s in her trailer in between being force fed lines and acting like a kid. She’s really set herself up for failure.

Tttttrassh
Informer
Informer

Post by Tttttrassh »

^Well, her parents set her up for failure.

h0neydew
Learner
Learner

Post by h0neydew »

What are the ratings for side hustle season 2? I don’t know anything about ratings so is there anyone on here who knows about that kind of thing?
honeydew

kittycat2
Informer
Informer

Post by kittycat2 »

h0neydew wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:39 pm
What are the ratings for side hustle season 2? I don’t know anything about ratings so is there anyone on here who knows about that kind of thing?
according to imdb, it’s rated 5.6/10 stars and on some other sites it said 3/5 stars. so basically it’s just meh

Gameboy
Learner
Learner

Post by Gameboy »

kittycat2 wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:34 pm
There's an episode where Annie does a Christopher Walken impression that got a laugh out of me. Not because she's a good actress, but because it was so out of left field and bizarre. Like if you told me one day I'd see Annie doing a Christopher Walken impression I'd never believe it. I wonder if she even knows who Christopher Walken is or if some script supervisor just demonstrated it for her lol. They also mention Wolf Blitzer in an episode.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

How do you work a Christopher Walken impression on a show that it’s target audience wouldn’t know who Christopher Walken is… granted that’s a “for the parents” joke but as an older millennial, i barely Know who that is and wouldn’t have caught on to it.

Gameboy
Learner
Learner

Post by Gameboy »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:28 pm
How do you work a Christopher Walken impression on a show that it’s target audience wouldn’t know who Christopher Walken is… granted that’s a “for the parents” joke but as an older millennial, i barely Know who that is and wouldn’t have caught on to it.
I had to clip it up for you because it's just so weird.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

They’ve clearly been Nickelodeonified. The way they talk, speech pattern, over exaggeration of everything. It’s very obvious they have been molded into the Nickelodeon way of acting. I feel Like every show i watch They all speak the same exact way, overdramatized and exaggerated. And not even Jayden who was little miss actress is no better than Annie. Both are awful. And i can’t tell if they’re awful because it’s a Nickelodeon show and every show on Nick is badly acted or if they just are that bad. Like i hate To say it but the Merrell Twins breaking into college series displays better acting than Annie and Jayden…

Return to “Bratayley”