Sasha Alsberg Part 3 (take 2)

agleita
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sasha Alsberg Part 3 (take 2)

Post by agleita »

One day she will definitely have to be forced to shave her hair so she could get her natural hair to grow back if she keeps fucking up her hair so bad.

It has taken me two years to get them as healthy as I could from dyeing them often and I never bleached them. They still aren’t the healthiest but they are way better than they were when I was dyeing them. She needs to give her hair a 5 year break at this point.

Also as someone pointed out just recently. For someone who is struggling to find a place to rent and is living at someone else’s house or apartment. I assume she is at least renting the room and not living there for free. Doesn’t have her dogs with her. Her main focus should be on getting a new place yet her main focus falls on travelling to Germany because what? She has relatives there she probably doesn’t know??? Or emailed them once because she is extra? I probably have relatives in Poland? Since my great-grandmother left her country yet I don’t go actively looking for them so I can claim I am cool??? It just feels like Sasha doesn’t want to be known as basic American but I am also German. I am a cool american with blood from Europe??? You have a twin sister in USA that you have completely erased from your life at this point. Half sisters as well but you go and try to claim other far-related relatives as your family when you neglected your own twin sister??? Make it make sense? Stop trying to make everyone but your own family your family. It really pisses me off how badly she treats her own twin

Sarahbat04
Talker
Talker

Post by Sarahbat04 »

Guesses? I’m guessing that tall guy she works with. Which would be… not exactly a smart move by her but I mean *shrug*

boredafbooks
Learner
Learner

Post by boredafbooks »

Sarahbat04 wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:58 pm
Guesses? I’m guessing that tall guy she works with. Which would be… not exactly a smart move by her but I mean *shrug*
def tall guy, he has posts on his ig of a black cat and i think sasha posted the same cat recently on her stories if i'm not mistaken

lasvevas
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lasvevas »

stressedbacon wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:00 pm
im glad shes keeping her 'new' bf private this time. good lord, it was about time. i hope they both agreed on it being private and its not like a Taran situation where it was an open secret, basically, and he was kinda hiding her.
Kind of feel like she’s being more overt about it then ever, actually. Sure, she hasn’t shown his face or tagged him but I don’t think she’s ever made this many references to having a partner in the past. And as the comments here have demonstrated, it’s not that hard to figure out who it is.

But either way, I hope she’s happy and that it works out for them.

Sarahbat04
Talker
Talker

Post by Sarahbat04 »

lasvevas wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:11 am
stressedbacon wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:00 pm
im glad shes keeping her 'new' bf private this time. good lord, it was about time. i hope they both agreed on it being private and its not like a Taran situation where it was an open secret, basically, and he was kinda hiding her.
Kind of feel like she’s being more overt about it then ever, actually. Sure, she hasn’t shown his face or tagged him but I don’t think she’s ever made this many references to having a partner in the past. And as the comments here have demonstrated, it’s not that hard to figure out who it is.

But either way, I hope she’s happy and that it works out for them.
Exactly. I do hope it goes well, but being someone with her track record for friendships and relationships and getting involved with someone at work while you also can’t afford to find a nice place is…. A choice for sure.

I hope it works out but yikes it could be bad.

stressedbacon
Lurker
Lurker

Post by stressedbacon »

stressedbacon wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 11:57 am
this is probably going to be a stretch but is she trying to get with her tall guy coworker? lol she posts him everywhere (just a thought, like i said they're probably just friends and coworkers but its funny to me that she posts him everytime work related....... and as i said in the beggining: this is probably a stretch lmao)

edit: no hate, just speculating
yup, she is *most* definitely dating this tall guy i started speculating about lmao she posted about it (hiding his face ofc)... damn i really called it

Leacmrt
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Leacmrt »

I’m so glad she posted about marissa’s wedding! Good for them!

Weloveamber
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Weloveamber »

Yeah it’s the guy from work. Her Indra story she says “Hi truffle” which is his cats name as he says on his Instagram…

just a cat
Informer
Informer

Post by just a cat »

Breaking Time is down to a 2.73 on Goodreads.

uhno
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by uhno »

just a cat wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:24 pm
Breaking Time is down to a 2.73 on Goodreads.
What's more telling is the fact it only has 401 ratings on GR and only 33 on Amazon. It's been out 2 months now? Her sales numbers have to be really low.

pensandthreads
Informer
Informer

Post by pensandthreads »

It's not surprising. Seems like most people are only picking it up because of morbid curiosity. People don't pick up booktuber books they're so compelling or love the writing. It's because they love the personality of their favorite creators but they also have to consistently work to remind and refresh their audiences that they're there. Because again... it's not their writing that keeps people around. Instagram isn't an engine to sell books and that's essentially all Sasha has now.. and she keeps it a bit chaotic.

soratyrus
Debater
Debater

Post by soratyrus »

Daaaamn, the reviews are rough. Especially the ones coming from people who seem like they don't know or don't care who Sasha is.

Blerg2022
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Blerg2022 »

It’s mad isn’t it? Seeing the vast difference between How Zenith & Breaking Time have fared. I’m glad people are speaking out on her use of Welsh Mythology whilst set in Scotland. Celtic Mythology is not interchangeable and it’s quite offensive for her to use Welsh Mythology but set in Scotland. It’s like a smorgasbord of Celtic Mythology but she doesn’t know enough about it. She knows about Scotland but not about the other Celtic nations. She isn’t speaking about her book on Instagram and it feels really strange. Maybe it’s dawning on her that she hasn’t got that zenith following anymore and also that her audience was mostly from YouTube and she didn’t do any videos promoting her book and this is where most people were aware of Project Red and that fact that this book took her six years to write… I mean… don’t be announcing that

jysk
Learner
Learner

Post by jysk »

Blerg2022 wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:28 am
It’s mad isn’t it? Seeing the vast difference between How Zenith & Breaking Time have fared. I’m glad people are speaking out on her use of Welsh Mythology whilst set in Scotland. Celtic Mythology is not interchangeable and it’s quite offensive for her to use Welsh Mythology but set in Scotland. It’s like a smorgasbord of Celtic Mythology but she doesn’t know enough about it. She knows about Scotland but not about the other Celtic nations. She isn’t speaking about her book on Instagram and it feels really strange. Maybe it’s dawning on her that she hasn’t got that zenith following anymore and also that her audience was mostly from YouTube and she didn’t do any videos promoting her book and this is where most people were aware of Project Red and that fact that this book took her six years to write… I mean… don’t be announcing that
The lack of promotion she's done for Breaking Time is very, very strange to me. It almost feels like she's attempting to separate her books from her social media presence, which would probably be a smart move in the long-run, but she's only published because of social media and BT is blatantly self-insert fanfic. I also do not see her finding an audience for her books unless she promotes them on social media to younger, newer readers.

Scotland, along with Wales and Ireland, are fantasy lands for her to romanticize and play pretend in, not actual places with their own histories that are distinct.

songsnake99
Learner
Learner

Post by songsnake99 »

driedlavender wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:21 am
There’s no way she could be back with Taran, right? (just looking at the quick switch back to red hair and the fact she’s keeping her bf’s name a secret..)
I thought the same but the boyfriends arm has been posted a few times and has looked too white to be Taran + Taran posted himself in a hotel room on a trip with a different girl not long ago.

I think this might be the same boy she was seeing previously the one she travelled to Iceland with a few months back

Ellie666
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ellie666 »

Sasha confirmed in an Instagram Q&A where someone asked how she met her boyfriend that she is dating the guy from her work, she said they started dating a few months ago. She even posted a photo showing him and it’s the same tall blonde guy she’s posted photos with before from other work events - so it’s not Taran or the other guy.

I guess he didn’t want her posting it though because she deleted it less than an hour after she put it up.

agleita
Learner
Learner

Post by agleita »

Ellie666 wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:27 am
Sasha confirmed in an Instagram Q&A where someone asked how she met her boyfriend that she is dating the guy from her work, she said they started dating a few months ago. She even posted a photo showing him and it’s the same tall blonde guy she’s posted photos with before from other work events - so it’s not Taran or the other guy.

I guess he didn’t want her posting it though because she deleted it less than an hour after she put it up.

Did anyone even managed to see it or screenshot it?

pensandthreads
Informer
Informer

Post by pensandthreads »

agleita wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:22 am

Did anyone even managed to see it or screenshot it?
There's been a couple photos/videos actually. Some not full body but one of them was just them eating at a table and the camera panned up to him.

Ellie666
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ellie666 »

I’ve tried to attach a screen shot from the Instagram Q&A
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

agleita
Learner
Learner

Post by agleita »

I did see her reply about it on her stories but i guess she deleted the story itself and then added a new one while answering it the same minus the comparison to The Hating Game or how she loves him dearly. Because I did see a post where she did say she met him at work and all that

Return to “BookTube”