Talker
Talker

Re: JackSepticEye Part 10

Post by TheFormelloGossip »

HereSalem wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 9:34 am
What's the issue with Gab?
You’re new here, ain’t ya? :D

Anyhoo, there’s long been speculation that both she and Sean cheated in their previous relationships to have this one. I personally believe that she brings out the worst in Seán and isn’t a positive influence.

AcadiaScarlet
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by AcadiaScarlet »

https://twitter.com/GabSmolders/status/ ... 1-d_gHGOig

So they got matching coffee tattoos. :rofl: This'll be interesting years later.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Matching tattoos with your s/o name on it are never a good idea. Once they break up not only is it going to be hilarious for us but it’s gonna be awkward for them.
He’ll be rushing to get laser surgery to get it off. Something tells me he wasn’t 💯 in on this otherwise his hand should be intertwined with hers but instead it’s in a fist closing her off as she’s grabbing his hand.
:cuted:

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

yeh she's getting desperate for ways to keep him near
how you got 'em is how you lose 'em, Gab

newllime23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by newllime23 »

I am confused about her. She said she didn't want to get married, and someone pointed out that they are going towards marriage( personally I don't believe it). Someone commented that on her picture of the tattoos and guess what, she turned off the comments. And yep, I agree. The picture looks really awkward and her handwrist looks even weirder.. lol.

berri
Talker
Talker

Post by berri »

Why … is the manbun back? The long hair is fine but …why. Just why. We were doing so well.

TheFormelloGossip
Talker
Talker

Post by TheFormelloGossip »

berri wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:52 pm
Why … is the manbun back? The long hair is fine but …why. Just why. We were doing so well.
He’s going through some looks right now. If wasn’t so young, I’d say he’s having a midlife crisis.

berri
Talker
Talker

Post by berri »

There is some definite Bo Burnham inspo going on there but … why? Why do you wanna try and look like someone you’re not? You know? Is that too harsh? Lmao.

FoxySpirit
Learner
Learner

Post by FoxySpirit »

It seems as if his hairstyle changes to keep up with Mark’s recent look. Probably something they agreed on, but who knows. He’s been pretty active with Ethan in the past month as they started a new podcast together.

berri
Talker
Talker

Post by berri »

Hey guys! It’s been a hot minute. I had a question, do you think Seán has parted ways with cloak? He’s not linked on the discord anymore and the twitter/IG account has only been tagging Mark. Perhaps he’s parted to focus on TOTM?

newllime23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by newllime23 »

Yeah, the long hair threw me waay off. It makes him look so way older and it does not really fit him again, I am having the ick seeing it. Looks like he is in his 40s :|

newllime23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by newllime23 »

Update: Since Jacksepticeye posted the new video, let's discuss it. What do you all think about his decision? Do you have any ideas, or thoughts on this? I want to hear your opinions! Let's revive this topic!

berri
Talker
Talker

Post by berri »

I know we gave this man a lot of shit, most of it criticism more than hate which I know he’ll refuse to accept but I can’t help but feel sympathy for him. It’s just so sad seeing someone who was once the most energetic, loudest YouTuber on the platform slowly deteriorate as his health hasn’t been kind to him. Of course it’s not his fault, chronic health problems are absolutely horrible to deal with and part of me wishes he would go into an early retirement even if it’s just to focus of his coffee brand, he just looks so tired and withdrawn these days, like you can tell he’s trying but his heart isn’t in it no more,

Depression, anxiety and ADHD are beasts, I really do want him to be happy before he ends his career, I can see him finishing within a year or two.

Return to “JackSepticEye”