JackSepticEye Part 10

berri
Talker
Talker

Re: JackSepticEye Part 10

Post by berri »

I honestly cannot remember the last time I was really into Seán’s videos, I was getting into the at the dead of night series but it’s stopped for a while, I’m hoping he picks it up after the move or maybe he’ll upload it today? I’m out of sync with his schedule haha. Anyway I hope the move goes smoothly especially for BB, but he’s not moving far so hopefully he won’t be as stressed. :tu:

TheFormelloGossip
Talker
Talker

Post by TheFormelloGossip »

Anybody still posting? Every board I follow has been silent for a while. Or have my YouTubers been behaving themselves?

berri
Talker
Talker

Post by berri »

TheFormelloGossip wrote:
> Anybody still posting? Every board I follow has been silent for a while. Or
> have my YouTubers been behaving themselves?
I think it’s maybe because guru was down for a while? The most I’ve seen lately with Seán is that he finally addressed ‘stan culture’ and was very blunt about it, I’m glad he said something because his twitter stans will tear anyone down for having a different opinion.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

TheFormelloGossip wrote:
> Anybody still posting? Every board I follow has been silent for a while. Or
> have my YouTubers been behaving themselves?
No, nobody was posting because the owner of this website went psycho bonkers and was doxxing its users. People didn’t feel safe so they stayed away.

AcadiaScarlet
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by AcadiaScarlet »

Yea, something weird started to happen in this past month or two here in the forums. For a long while you couldn't post a reply the in the threads and for some reason Gab's thread has been locked. 🤔 And I tried to post yesterday but for some reason had gotten temporarily banned 😂

About Jack, all I know is that he had cleaned his beard and cut his hair, getting rid of the ugly manbun, looking less sleazy. 😲 I haven't seen him interact with Gab either on social media ever since they moved to the new house.

Chibiusa
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Chibiusa »

AcadiaScarlet wrote:
> Yea, something weird started to happen in this past month or two here in
> the forums. For a long while you couldn't post a reply the in the threads
> and for some reason Gab's thread has been locked. 🤔 And I tried to post
> yesterday but for some reason had gotten temporarily banned 😂
>
> About Jack, all I know is that he had cleaned his beard and cut his hair,
> getting rid of the ugly manbun, looking less sleazy. 😲 I haven't seen him
> interact with Gab either on social media ever since they moved to the new
> house.

He's liked a few things on Twitter that she tagged him in, but 3/4 weeks ago all he did was play games with her. He did minecraft then it takes two. He was pushing her hard core. Also, gab posted her numbers chart since she has been *wOrKiNgSoHaRd* her numbers went up. Has absolutely nothing to do with Sean. 🙄

Chibiusa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chibiusa »

Oh look guys Jack mostly worked for the last month, time to take that month long break again right on schedule (you know after off setting the cost of moving and Gab's "hard work"). Finally convinced my SO to end our twitch subscription to Jack. He rarely streams, the streams with Gab we stopped watching bc they're awful and all of the good stuff when he plays on other people's streams -Jack doesn't bother to stream that stuff.

Why continue to pay for something you get literally nothing for? If he wants to keep going on breaks and seimming in his scrooge mcduck money bin - cool. He can fill that bin with other people's money.

Chibiusa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chibiusa »

Omni just had a really good video with YT drama that Jack is apparently, vaguely involved in with ohmwrecker :

ADMIN
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ADMIN »

gurlmeat is not banned

TheFormelloGossip
Talker
Talker

So Sean has released this video about his mental health. I haven't watched it, but it's fascinating that no one here has mentioned it yet. It's really telling when the gossip site can't even muster enough energy to care.

AcadiaScarlet
Learner
Learner

Post by AcadiaScarlet »

TheFormelloGossip wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:45 am
So Sean has released this video about his mental health. I haven't watched it, but it's fascinating that no one here has mentioned it yet. It's really telling when the gossip site can't even muster enough energy to care.
There was a long period when no one was able to use this site, not being able to post or being temporarily banned, so people probably moved somewhere else.

crickette
Stalker
Stalker

Post by crickette »

Anybody watch Jack's YouTube 'film' 15 Months? It clearly means a lot to him and it was done well. However I had already watched Bo Burnham's Inside so I could not watch 15 Months objectively. Watching it was almost like reading cliff notes for Inside...the angles, the cuts, the projector, the style and the going outside at the end all felt very copy-paste. All it was missing was songs.

Chibiusa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chibiusa »

AcadiaScarlet wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:24 am
TheFormelloGossip wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:45 am
There was a long period when no one was able to use this site, not being able to post or being temporarily banned, so people probably moved somewhere else.

Anyone know where or an alternative site? I need to speak with other people when Jack uploads garbage, like his latest episode. People are so excited that he uploaded anything at all, but disregard the awful writing and acting. It's cringe. 100%

I thought 16 months was really good. It was definitely trying to be Inside, but I did really like that it showed a light on chronic illness.

That being said, Jack causes a lot of his own health problems.when he went to vidcon and got sick that triggered his asthma (which is not unusual). Then, he had all the gastrointestinal stuff. However, in that last health video Jack said how he was taking asthma meds regularly (which is how you control astham is just maintaining normalcy) and that the doctor started antidepressants because the "asthma" was caused by anxiety. These are panic attacks. Full stop.

So here's this guy who feels a lot of pressure in his career, but spends (until recently) everyday on Twitter until 2am his time. Continued a late night sleep cycle for no reason. Reads YT comments. All which feed this anxiety cycle, which cause these panic attacks he is having.

On top of that, his life still continues to be videos for his channel or other's channels with no irl activities. From what he shares, Jack watches movies with gab, reads inside and outside, still games and watches other streamers. He does the same shit with the same 1 person and expects to be "inspired", not bored and not continue to have the same shit happen. Pewdiepie and PJ did a whole camping trip together while Jack was on break. I have no idea if camping is his thing, but I think if he was invited after 2020 Jack would go anyway to hang out. Jack says he's a "people person", but he's not been around anyone (with exception of Felix 1 or 2 times) since things have eased not with masks or being outside. It's a bit sad, but again I feel like it's self inflicted.

Chibiusa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chibiusa »

Chibiusa wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:51 am
AcadiaScarlet wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:24 am

Anyone know where or an alternative site? I need to speak with other people when Jack uploads garbage, like his latest episode. People are so excited that he uploaded anything at all, but disregard the awful writing and acting. It's cringe. 100%

I thought 16 months was really good. It was definitely trying to be Inside, but I did really like that it showed a light on chronic illness.
Ahhh that's an awesome typo loll 🤦‍♀️ 15 months obviously. Fail.

Tora
Talker
Talker

Post by Tora »

Hi! Hello! Don't know if anyone still comes on here but I just wanted to share this little "gem" that Seán posted about a week ago. 🤦 I didn't even bother watching it. I could just tell that they are just judging people's relationship. 😑 Maybe he saw the comments on how he and Gab looked similar and that's why they did this... I don't know. All I do know is that it will be cringe.
Screenshots_2021-09-04-11-25-30.png
He also is "revamping" the PMA merch. I feel like he shouldn't do that and maaaaaaybe focus on new merch with the (now non-existent) egos or ya know Sam Septiceye that he hasn't been associated with for years. But what do I know?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TheFormelloGossip
Talker
Talker

I've just given up on the whole channel. Jack is gone. It makes me sad, but all things come to an end. I wish it hadn't ended like this, but what are ya gonna do? :(

Keepyourmoneysusan
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Keepyourmoneysusan »

TheFormelloGossip wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:10 am
I've just given up on the whole channel. Jack is gone. It makes me sad, but all things come to an end. I wish it hadn't ended like this, but what are ya gonna do? :(
Eh, he's back.

So he uploaded a video showing off his gunboats.

I am watching the video right now. So, I'll just comment as it plays along.

First off, it's a "meme time" video.

He shows off arms, because he really wants to fit in if he ever gets to actually live in L.A.

Then he goes on about how he never uses his middle name, and he wants people to stop using it too, because it's annoying.

Then he read like the first synopsis he ever wrote on YouTube.

And right about now I lost complete interest in his video.

OMFG this guy is boring.

Okay, then he talks about "trends" and how people missed him on YouTube.

Then he talked "trends" in other regions of the world.

Then he talks about his ship crush Ryan Reynolds and how much Ryan Reynolds loves him.

Then he shook his hips on the camera.

Then he brought up Markiplier and how he's 32.

Then he goes on again how he works out, hangs out with Felix, and Evelyn, and read some books.

Then he compliments himself for a little while, so I got up to get a glass of water without pausing the video, but it's okay because I didn't miss anything. In fact, he was comparing himself to God when I came back. Like he was literally comparing himself to God.

Then he complained how everyone keeps using pictures of him with green hair.

😆 oh geez, he typed in Charlie and Vaggie in Google and immediately it suggested AO3.

Okay, this video is officially too long now.

Now he's talking about "Deltarune."

And then he drones on how he doesn't look at his phone at night.

And I just realized his "positive mindset" merch troupe is now in a nice military fatigue green. Because nothing is more positive than fatigue green.

Why does the lettering on his shirt looks like alphabet blocks? Like the kind toddlers use to spell things?

Never mind.

Moving on. Now he's looking at an old pictures of himself and how depressed he used to be.

Okay, it's over. Thank fucking God in heaven.

That's it. Glad he's "grown" so much. Because it's his fans fault for building up his income and destroying his life.

Andiexx
Learner
Learner

Post by Andiexx »

I'm sorry but I have never seen a Youtuber get away with pregnancy click-bait... why is he exempt? I lost all respect..

TheFormelloGossip
Talker
Talker

I really don’t want to scream “sell out!” like some indie fan whose favorite band just signed a record deal, but the urge is definitely there.

crystal_candiee
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by crystal_candiee »

my guy really out here going on a downward spiral since when? like 2017? 2018? idk but it's just really depressing to watch :/

Return to “JackSepticEye”