Acacia Kersey: Patreon Titties & Moving Cities

BornThisWay94

Acacia Kersey: Patreon Titties & Moving Cities

Post by BornThisWay94 »

It was time for a new thread and this was a title I saw with a lot of thanks on, so thank you to whoever came up with it! <3

If you're just catching up:

-Acacia has started a PG-13 Patreon account

-They have announced they're moving back to California (The LA area to be precise)

melindagomez
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Patreon Titties & Moving Cities

Post by melindagomez »

She's up to 155 patreon followers so that's $3,000/month before taxes are taken out. It's low in the world of celebrity patreon but also high considering she's just posting pictures in a bra. Who is paying for it???!?

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

Loving the thread title! Vaya con dios, Caca :tu:

A fool and his money are soon parted, we live in a society, etc. You can guarantee that the creepy middle-aged guy who would comment about wanting to breastfeed from her tiddies or whatever is signed up for that, yuck.

It's ridiculous, but on the other hand, even pre-tax it's a pretty small amount for a family of five even when combined with her other projects. Not to mention tax is not withheld, so it's her responsibility to save up to pay the taxes/pay in advance and that doesn't seem to be her strong suit. She's lost almost 1/3 of her subscribers since she started and her gains have been so small. California is going to be expensive as hell, she's going to need a watertight game plan.

melindagomez
Informer
Informer

Post by melindagomez »

Yeah, $3,000/month with taxes taken out is not much for a family of five to live on. I'm guessing her youtube money is $1,000/month but who knows, could be more. Nothing is going to replace the sweet easy money of large corporate sponsorships that I don't think she will get again.

Also, I think the assumption by many of her followers is that they bought a house but I doubt it.

Jairus really needs to figure out a way to make some money. He's almost 30 and has never had a job besides Acacia's assistant/nanny.

thenoodleking
Informer
Informer

Post by thenoodleking »

I’m curious about what she actually posts on there, but not enough to pay for it 😂

lobeauty11
Talker
Talker

Post by lobeauty11 »

So spoiled Brine drew on the interior of their car.... and miss caca doesn’t know how to discipline just brushed it off like it was nbd. Like bish control your child or she’s gonna go into someone else’s house/car and draw all over their belongings and I guarantee they aren’t gonna be as nice about it.
That seriously just shocks me but it is a direct consequence of her not caring enough to discipline her child..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luxerose
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by luxerose »

lobeauty11 wrote:So spoiled Brine drew on the interior of their car.... and miss caca doesn’t know how to discipline just brushed it off like it was nbd. Like bish control your child or she’s gonna go into someone else’s house/car and draw all over their belongings and I guarantee they aren’t gonna be as nice about it.
That seriously just shocks me but it is a direct consequence of her not caring enough to discipline her child..

Didn’t see draw all over the walls in the house before too? I understand she’s a child and was a bit younger when she drew on the walls but I feel like her way of “disciplining” this behavior isnt v effective if she’s done this multiple times. And sure Brin agreed it wasnt the right place to color but if A were fo leave it there like she wants, Brin will continue to think its okay.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

lobeauty11 wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:18 pm
So spoiled Brine drew on the interior of their car.... and miss caca doesn’t know how to discipline just brushed it off like it was nbd. Like bish control your child or she’s gonna go into someone else’s house/car and draw all over their belongings and I guarantee they aren’t gonna be as nice about it.

Can't expect too much disciplining from someone who's been basically doing what they want since they were 15. Acacia's parents allowed her way too much freedom when she was young, I guarantee you she had no discipline and was never punished for anything. This is what happens when you try to be "friends" with your kids, which is exactly what Acacia is planning on doing.

Dalmatia
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Dalmatia »

Rosie is getting a G-tube at their new hospital in LA.

melindagomez
Informer
Informer

Post by melindagomez »

Dalmatia wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:55 am
Rosie is getting a G-tube at their new hospital in LA.
I can only imagine where Rosie would be if Acacia had gotten her a feeding tube when the doctors first suggested it long before her heart surgery.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

melindagomez wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:53 am
Yeah, $3,000/month with taxes taken out is not much for a family of five to live on. I'm guessing her youtube money is $1,000/month but who knows, could be more. Nothing is going to replace the sweet easy money of large corporate sponsorships that I don't think she will get again.

Also, I think the assumption by many of her followers is that they bought a house but I doubt it.

Jairus really needs to figure out a way to make some money. He's almost 30 and has never had a job besides Acacia's assistant/nanny.
her last youtube check was for about $5000 per the calculations we did in the last thread (she showed a screenshot of her donating 10% of her YouTube earnings). That paired with the patreon isn't terrible. She's also most likely in the creator fund on tik tok now too. She's not making terrible money, and it was even more with the sponsorships, but I cant imagine how much is being eaten up due to hospital bills and other living expenses... Also she mentioned on an IG live the cali house is a rental.

snarkybebe_43
Learner
Learner

Post by snarkybebe_43 »

I noted Tarte Cosmetics was in Acacia's comments a few times this week. wonder if she has some sort of collab coming, I know they did one with Aspen Ovard. same vibes to me

thenoodleking
Informer
Informer

Post by thenoodleking »

I just watched the new house tour video, and oh God, that house is so beautiful. I actually liked that she showed the house as it was, in the middle of moving in, because we all now how crazy it gets.

It seems like she isn’t putting enough sun block on the kids either, especially little Cali. Poor thing.

melindagomez
Informer
Informer

Post by melindagomez »

So I wonder what Acacia's money maker is now? She just got a redo on her corporate sponsorships with invisilign but other than that? Patreon + youtube + presets? She is always plugging her presets so they must be good moneymakers. That seems to be her main activities in the past year besides the lame ass giveaways she sometimes takes part in.

Here I thought she might actually be financially hurting due to hospital bills and being canceled for the 100th time but she seems to be just fine money-wise.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Yeah she's definitely gotta have a lot more money than people think she does, she definitely isn't struggling. A house that big, with a pool in Southern California has got to cost an arm and a leg and I think she said it's a rental? I wouldn't be surprised if the rent is $5k+ a month. I think I still prefer their house in Oregon though, it was so beautiful and just had a certain charm to it.

luxerose
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by luxerose »

Acacia commented on some tiktok about tv/movie characters possibly having autism/being on the spectrum...basically using the video as a way to diagnose herself with asd. She has ADHD, which can also contribute to sensory overload like she’s mentioned in her past ig stories. She needs to stop trying to diagnose herself from a tiktok and see someone who can actually diagnose her. She’s trying to make it into a quirky personality trait...yikes

[rosied]
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by [rosied] »

I'm so sad for little Rosie. I am also a Rosie with a heart condition, but my parents are both scientists so knew to follow the doctor's advice, even though they are educated enough to make their own assessment if they felt it wasn't adequate. She is not educate for qualified enough to make calls about Rosie's care. She's letting her desperation to seem hippie and boho get in the way of her child's health. She just doesn't seem to have the capacity to manage Rosie's condition, she's too preoccupied with living her perfect Pinterest life. Having a kid with a disability is HARD, but you can't just pretend it's not their because it doesn't fit the aesthetic.

[rosied]
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by [rosied] »

luxerose wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:51 pm
Acacia commented on some tiktok about tv/movie characters possibly having autism/being on the spectrum...basically using the video as a way to diagnose herself with asd. She has ADHD, which can also contribute to sensory overload like she’s mentioned in her past ig stories. She needs to stop trying to diagnose herself from a tiktok and see someone who can actually diagnose her. She’s trying to make it into a quirky personality trait...yikes

I saw that too, seems like she's trying to dispel her reputation as a privileged white girl by appropriating a trendy struggle. If she was genuinely concerned, she would be contacting her Dr, not making a public comment about it.

melindagomez
Informer
Informer

Post by melindagomez »

I wonder if Acacia was formally diagnosed with ADHD since she is so modern medicine adverse. I'm guessing she just jumped on the ADHD bandwagon like she is trying to for Autism now. It gets views if you talk about your anxiety, ADHD, zits, Autism etc. She has said she doesn't take any medicine or go to therapy - that makes me think she has never been formally diagnosed with anything either.

The photos she keeps posting of Rosie and Cali "twinning" makes me really mad. Your 2 and a half year old is the same size as your five month old baby. It's disturbing. If only she had been forced to get the feeding tube she resisted sooner Rosie might be a more normal size for her age.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

melindagomez wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:34 pm
I wonder if Acacia was formally diagnosed with ADHD since she is so modern medicine adverse. I'm guessing she just jumped on the ADHD bandwagon like she is trying to for Autism now. It gets views if you talk about your anxiety, ADHD, zits, Autism etc. She has said she doesn't take any medicine or go to therapy - that makes me think she has never been formally diagnosed with anything either.

The photos she keeps posting of Rosie and Cali "twinning" makes me really mad. Your 2 and a half year old is the same size as your five month old baby. It's disturbing. If only she had been forced to get the feeding tube she resisted sooner Rosie might be a more normal size for her age.
no offense but what's the point of learning or believing you may have a disability, mental illness, etc and then not seeking out actual medical diagnosis or medication to help alleviate the struggles dealing with those, escpially when you have the health insurance to do so? I too never realized I may have adhd until tik tok and after some research I ran my ass to my doctor to get a proper evaluation and then medication bc I wanted my life to be more manageable.... Acacia is literally just trying any and every angle to gather engagement. I notice she's leaning heavy into the "mom bod"/"curvier" body meanwhile now she just looks like a average size woman in America....

Return to “acaciacutie”