Acacia Kersey: Patreon Titties & Moving Cities

Mischief

Re: Acacia Kersey: Patreon Titties & Moving Cities

Post by Mischief »

It's probably pervy ass dudes tbh
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

:yup: She doesn’t care as long as somebody keeps her lazy ass up.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

No shame! I still cannot get over how short lived their stay in California was.
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Do you think they couldn’t afford it?

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

It's very expensive to live and considering Rosie's medical situation ... yes

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

They need to consider getting jobs. You can’t live anywhere if you aren’t willing to work. Children are expensive especially if
they have medical issues.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Lolokwow »

I know acacia crying and throwing up right now lmaooo. Every time she tries to rebrand or come back to the internet something happens. This time it’s victims of her dad accusing him of grooming and being inappropriate (literally no one is shocked)

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I remember reading about how creepy her dad was with underage girls and this case of the gf being asked to be his mistress...W..T..F

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Acacia can't be blamed for what her father does but yeah this isn't surprising. I remember hearing things yeeeeaaarrrssss ago, like back in 2012 about him being a creep.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Screenshots of texts he sent her.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

bump

:bkiss:

Is there anything new lately?

Jotham
Talker
Talker

Post by Jotham »

Mischief wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:03 pm
bump

:bkiss:

Is there anything new lately?
I don't think so. Twitter seems to be doing a good job covering what she's been posting on Patreon, and nothing seems eventful. Which further begs to question why people are bothering paying for it.

greeneyestanlines
Learner
Learner

Post by greeneyestanlines »

For anyone curious, the account on Twitter posting everything from her Patreon is @cacaspatreon and she basically just posts what she would normally be on Instagram/stories except now she wants to be paid for it lmao

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

greeneyestanlines wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:45 pm
For anyone curious, the account on Twitter posting everything from her Patreon is @cacaspatreon and she basically just posts what she would normally be on Instagram/stories except now she wants to be paid for it lmao
Thank you for the info! She is such a lame ass :rofl:

greeneyestanlines
Learner
Learner

Post by greeneyestanlines »

Looking like a chunk of OT thinks caca is already pregnant. Thoughts? I’m not so sure I’d say she is right now but I def think she’s at least planning to be soon and probably going to use it as a way to come back to social media

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

greeneyestanlines wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:51 pm
Looking like a chunk of OT thinks caca is already pregnant. Thoughts? I’m not so sure I’d say she is right now but I def think she’s at least planning to be soon and probably going to use it as a way to come back to social media

If she's not currently pregnant, I'll bet they're TTC and I think she'll announce a pregnancy sometime this year, maybe mid year at the latest. A pregnancy means more content and more views, so I wouldn't put it past her but we all know they CANNOT afford another child. She can lie all she wants about financial stability, but we know they don't have a lot of income. 4 kids with unemployed parents is a nightmare scenario.

nillwatson532
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by nillwatson532 »

I wonder if Acacia was formally diagnosed with ADHD since she is so modern medicine adverse.
I'm guessing she just jumped on the ADHD bandwagon like she is trying to for Autism now.

It gets views if you talk about your anxiety, ADHD, zits, Autism etc.
She has said she doesn't take any medicine or go to therapy that makes me think she has never been formally diagnosed with anything either.

The photos she keeps posting of Rosie and Cali "twinning" makes me really mad. Your 2 and a half year old is the same size as your five month old baby. It's disturbing.If only she had been forced to get the feeding tube she resisted sooner Rosie might be a more normal size for her age.

Whateverlove
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Whateverlove »

Her mouse ears look so damn ugly. That is all.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Those mouse ears look ridiculous and poorly made, I just know she's dying to get back on social media and sweep everything under the rug once again. People on OT found Jairus selling things like couches, old appliances, and old tech products on Facebook market or something so I'm guessing money is tight. I bet they live with his parents or possibly a property of their's like with the trailer from years back.

Side note, Brinley will be 5 this year and I am almost positive that they're gonna end up going the homeschool route. With how weird and narcissistic she is, I can't see Acacia enrolling Brinley in a real school. I can't believe she's already 5 though, I remember this forum going ballistic when she announced her pregnancy :rofl:

Return to “acaciacutie”