FrEe ThE GiRlS - Claudia & Devorah

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
adammakiveri
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FrEe ThE GiRlS - Claudia & Devorah

Post by adammakiveri »

ginger178 wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:16 pm
mochidesu wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:46 pm
theres this acc by the username Mason on youtube and Claudia definitely uses it!

everytime someone assumes something about her relationship on either her, or Jesse's channel(Even saw a defensive reply on Brandon's)
she replies as if it was someone who knows her? super defensive. if you see any ''hate'' comment on her new video you'll see it.
even when there were comments on jesse's channel on his videos with keneddy . the account would reply under EVERY single comment saying, you dont know what happens under closed doors, claudia n jesse love each other alot yadayada.
I see him everywhere and he annoys the hell out of me. he always is defending one of them(mostly claudia)
yeah he is a mentally ill obsessed stalker. got some alt accounts like Dustin or Marcus, but you can easily recognize his arrogant creepy writing style

xalyss
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xalyss »

Sorry but... in this photo doesn't she look like a toothpaste that squeezed from the middle? :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Randomchick92
Learner
Learner

Post by Randomchick92 »

it really does look horrible. I can't understand how she's so "fit" yet her body is so... unappealing ? Must be the extremely obvious fake boobs. They look like knees lol

Tttttrassh
Informer
Informer

Post by Tttttrassh »

If ever there was someone who fit the “wearing makeup to the gym” stereotype…

dreadfuldarling
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dreadfuldarling »

i hate her boobs so much omg

_mei
Talker
Talker

Post by _mei »

claudia is pretty with a great body but she overexaggerates all of her features so she's off balanced. she's petite, but decides to get huge tits. she has no neck, then decides to get giant fake bleached hair so now her head looks too big for her body. not to mention the fake orange tan, fake duck lips, and poor fashion sense. she always looks "off" to me despite being conventionally attractive.

Randomchick92
Learner
Learner

Post by Randomchick92 »

_mei wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:30 am
claudia is pretty with a great body but she overexaggerates all of her features so she's off balanced. she's petite, but decides to get huge tits. she has no neck, then decides to get giant fake bleached hair so now her head looks too big for her body. not to mention the fake orange tan, fake duck lips, and poor fashion sense. she always looks "off" to me despite being conventionally attractive.
This!

_mei
Talker
Talker

Post by _mei »

they finally talked about getting sued, but they glossed over how the original free the girls is about rescuing female s*x slaves :? trying to counter sue or w/e they did is such a bad look, plus they lowkey admitted they gave up on the name bc they didn't want to pay for legal fees. i can understand if this was any other type of brand, but a charity that actually empowers women? :roll: cmon girls, really? they should've immediately rebranded on principal alone.

merrychristmaseve
Lurker
Lurker

Post by merrychristmaseve »

_mei wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:11 pm
they finally talked about getting sued, but they glossed over how the original free the girls is about rescuing female s*x slaves :? trying to counter sue or w/e they did is such a bad look, plus they lowkey admitted they gave up on the name bc they didn't want to pay for legal fees. i can understand if this was any other type of brand, but a charity that actually empowers women? :roll: cmon girls, really? they should've immediately rebranded on principal alone.
really??? wow they’re so unaware of the real world it’s insane! it’s also so odd that they didn’t even do research on their podcast name when they started it, like you’d think they’d check if the name was taken first??
i can’t stomach listening to their podcast so thank you for sharing! i was wondering what was up with the rebrand

someoneyeah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by someoneyeah »

it doesn't seem like Brandon has his own thread (cmiiw), but since Devorah was in Brandon's latest cheating prank video, I guess I'll leave my comment here.

It's no surprise that Brandon's views have gone down because his content is becoming stale and repetitive. I'm glad he's getting backlash for his recent video because exploiting his friend's relationship for views is messed up. He probably knew damn well Corey's ex had boundaries and trust issues and decided it'd be good to content to purposely provoke. I saw one comment saying how this is some David Dobrik type of content that will get him cancelled, but he deleted it.. although to be fair there's a lot of scathing comments that he's left up.

BTW Devorah didn't say much in the video. She was just sitting next to Brandon in his confessionals segment. It looked like she had something more to say, but Brandon cut it out. I'm curious what she thinks of this video because Devorah seems like a jealous person. But she's also still friends with a lot of her ex's and has admitted to cheating ...

Edit: also the prank of kidnapping Jesse and interrogating him went too far. They were lucky it didn't go wrong - maybe Jesse was informed beforehand but that video made me uncomfortable. I wonder how Claudia felt because she didn't seem too happy that Jesse's cheek got scraped

mochidesu
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mochidesu »

LMAO claudia whining about there being 'basic' girls in wineries on their podcast. when shes probably the epitome of BASIC. hilarious.

xalyss
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xalyss »

I *mostly* stopped watching Brandon's vlogs but recently I came across the picnic vlog (called 3 girls, 1 bottle) - and I'm gonna be honest, Devorah gives me such weird vibes. I mean what's with the sex talk *all the time* - even when it's irrelevant to the situation? To a degree that it sometimes astonishes *even their friends* for a moment and creates an awkward atmosphere. I seriously wonder if she's like that off camera too? I feel like she built herself a persona and for that, she's always self-aware (and fake) in her every movement, even her eyes look "off" to me.

Plus, her lifting her top up behind a tree to pose for an OnlyFans photo? In public? That's simply disgusting.

Zoozoo_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Zoozoo_ »

xalyss wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:25 am
I *mostly* stopped watching Brandon's vlogs but recently I came across the picnic vlog (called 3 girls, 1 bottle) - and I'm gonna be honest, Devorah gives me such weird vibes. I mean what's with the sex talk *all the time* - even when it's irrelevant to the situation? To a degree that it sometimes astonishes *even their friends* for a moment and creates an awkward atmosphere. I seriously wonder if she's like that off camera too? I feel like she built herself a persona and for that, she's always self-aware (and fake) in her every movement, even her eyes look "off" to me.

Plus, her lifting her top up behind a tree to pose for an OnlyFans photo? In public? That's simply disgusting.
I know girls like her. Very attractive and never developed a personality since your looks always got you attention and validation. She probably doesn’t know how to socialize without being obnoxious and turning things sexual.

Flubberghasted
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Flubberghasted »

I looked at devorahs instagram for some reason, don't ask, but there was this entire account that said she cheated. I can't find it anymore, but I recall seeing like some biker helmet or whatever it was and then whoever was behind it, said she was cheating on Brandon.

All i find weird is how Brandon tolerates dating someone who says openly & publicly & frequently that she kissed his sister. Like if I dated a guy, I would be weirded out if my brother had made out with that guy. Not to be weird or anything but it just would make me puke and break up with him instantly.

I don't think its just the sexual jokes that make me gag but just the fact that a lot of people actually watch this? Brandon is dating a girl who kissed/kisses his sister AND looks like his mom. Which can happen, a lot of people are attracted to someone who looks like a close family member BUT his viewers point it out nearly every day so he should, at a certain point think, that this situation is weird? I'm fucking a girl who kissed/kisses my sister and looks like my mom?

There's something weird about this situation and its not just claud & dev, but its Brandon pimping out all of these dumb women. Isn't he the reason she made an OF? And he used to push Kennedy to date more and now she's also posting half naked insta pictures? And his mom is on OF too with this disgusting boob picture. This family is just weird and it might have started with crazy papa & mama walsh, but their son isn't normal either.

Regina George
Debater
Debater

Post by Regina George »

well the podcast is now over because they're "different people" from when they started. Is there any other reason?

_mei
Talker
Talker

Post by _mei »

it seemed like there was tension in one of their recent podcasts tbh. its bizarre that they would straight up just stop doing gaf out of the blue, i only skimmed their last episode but from my understanding they were still implying they'd do more. I wonder if it was claudia who quit since devorah is doing her own show.

they basically admitted they ran out of content. their entire show was just them reminiscing about peaking in high school & repeating the same stories multiple times. even they got bored of themselves.

& Devorah interviewing kennedy was intersting...at one point kennedy starts hyping up her friend for being outgoing/popular, then devorah goes "oh that's weird, everytime i've met her she's been quiet" LMAO oh devorah. you may wanna brush up on those interviewing skills if you're flying solo now.

Bazzingadoo12
Informer
Informer

Post by Bazzingadoo12 »

Listening to Devorah saying her and Claudia wanted to be the 1st in their class to have sex, and made sure everybody knew.

Girl, you sound like a loser.
_mei wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:24 pm
they basically admitted they ran out of content. their entire show was just them reminiscing about peaking in high school & repeating the same stories multiple times. even they got bored of themselves.
So instead of brain storming content they gave in. Cool.

xalyss
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xalyss »

Again with this but... Claudia's boob job always tooks me by surprise - what an awful decision it is... I wonder if she'll ever regret getting them so damn big and disproportionate for her body? Doesn't she feel any kind of discomfort with them? :?

I also can't help but wonder what Kennedy really thinks about Claudia's surgeries. I remember in an old video of hers they were trying some kind of lip-plumper balm and Claudia liked how it made her lips (they were more subtle injected back then) even bigger and Kennedy openly said that it doesn't look good. I imagine she doesn't like how "obviously fake" plastic surgeries look (she's also low-key obsessed with being/looking "natural ginger/beauty"). Also, forgot which but in one of Brandon's videos, she talked about Claudia's boobs and compare them to something (?) she saw at a TV show or something like that. I only remember that it wasn't a flattering statement, lol.

...Kennedy also strikes me as a person that wouldn't be honest and say her true mind/give honest advice about her sister's (or friends') appearances. I think she would unknowingly encourage any decision when it comes to looks if it means that as a result, she'll be/feel prettier when she stood next to them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Zoozoo_ wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:15 pm
xalyss wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:25 am

I know girls like her. Very attractive and never developed a personality since your looks always got you attention and validation. She probably doesn’t know how to socialize without being obnoxious and turning things sexual.

She’s the epitome of the “iM nOt LiKe OtHeR gIrLs” girl. She so badly wants to be seen as that chill, laidback, down for anything girl in men’s eyes who’s also not a prude hence the 24/7 sex talk. I guess it works out if the only kind of men you keep around you are limited brain cell having meathead Chad’s like Brandon and his friends.

And I don’t get it, she isn’t some striking beauty??? She looks like every other basic IG build a bitch

Randomchick92
Learner
Learner

Post by Randomchick92 »

Are claudia and dev no longer hanging out ? They never post together or mention each other anymore

Return to “F-K”