Erik Conover - part 3

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Erik Conover - part 3

Post by Dandelion »

qwerty888 wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:15 pm
Her and the new guy look like they're brother and sister! :?
That's what I thought as well. :rofl:

lemonmartini
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by lemonmartini »

qwerty888 wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:15 pm
Her and the new guy look like they're brother and sister! :?
It's quite creepy - they look like fraternal twins.

mammamamma
Talker
Talker

Post by mammamamma »

wow, now she's constantly uploading reels....

she's basically giving the middle finger to Erik with those quotes and her new bf, was he that awful??? just wow

Takkat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Takkat »

mammamamma wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:25 pm

she's basically giving the middle finger to Erik with those quotes and her new bf, was he that awful??? just wow
The way Hanna is acting is like she escaped prison...she never seemed happy in her videos with Eric. Just poised and matter of fact...I guess we will never what really happened. BTW - her new boyfriend seems carefree but sleezy, not trustworthy at all.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Hanna seems to be living the typical life of someone who just finished school and moved out of their parents' house without yet having to take on any responsibilities. She's drinking, partying, having fun with her friends and doing crazy, exhilarating things. I'm glad she's happy, but find it distasteful that every post seems to be a dig at her life with Erik. We get it, she was unhappy. But she doesn't need to rebrand herself as everything-anti-Erik. That just shows how immature she is, and how wrong they were for each other. Hanna used to be about fitness and plant based eating, now she's about saying fuck my ex-fiancé! I wonder who the real Hanna is in all this mess? I wonder if she knows? She seems to just have jumped on the next guy's wagon to define herself. Sad.

Solcia345
Learner
Learner

Post by Solcia345 »

marinavd wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:28 am
8D0E56B0-EE38-432B-B2A9-E25C7E1F5F66.jpegA1685370-C389-4340-AE27-21181375E5B0.jpeg3C61E6A7-8D29-4333-A377-8FAF8E6AA2F6.jpeg
9CDEC269-A4C2-4616-A234-C34E98AAE161.jpeg
Erik must be fuming
This was them when Erik was going psycho on Insta...😅 they remind me of the early stages of my relationship❤️ All the best to Hannah honestly

JAW
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by JAW »

It is sad. I have never figured out how people can go from one relationship to another and to another in a short time.

allseeing
Lurker
Lurker

Post by allseeing »

mammamamma wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:25 pm
Hanna can do what she wants and probably at her age you should just be smart and have fun - BUT can't help feeling that if the issue in her previous relationship was too much focus on social media presented life, this is a slippery slope to the same issue?

All the reels are clearly well curated to display a certain vibe and lifestyle - simply a different one to what has been previous. We have no idea if all those parties and socials were just staged for film. So I don't really see how in the long run things will feel any less hollow.

noli90
Learner
Learner

Post by noli90 »

Since Erik is at nest seekers, I cannot help but wonder if he is holding out some delusions of hope towards Hanna. I hope not because it is hard to respect someone clinging to someone who treats him in this way and who might act self destructive towards his career which he took so long to build. He seems to say he will move to LA after his breakups, with Jessica then same thing here but I kinda doubt it would necessarily be that great out there for him professionally. I could be wrong, I dunno. He said he would be in nyc min 2 years in his comments. I hope he stays strong, prospers, and sets a higher standard for who he gets involved with. And stays off social media with whoever he dates because it will look so fake.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

noli90 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:16 am
Since Erik is at nest seekers, I cannot help but wonder if he is holding out some delusions of hope towards Hanna. I hope not because it is hard to respect someone clinging to someone who treats him in this way and who might act self destructive towards his career which he took so long to build. He seems to say he will move to LA after his breakups, with Jessica then same thing here but I kinda doubt it would necessarily be that great out there for him professionally. I could be wrong, I dunno. He said he would be in nyc min 2 years in his comments. I hope he stays strong, prospers, and sets a higher standard for who he gets involved with. And stays off social media with whoever he dates because it will look so fake.
I really hope so, too. I took this screenshot a minute ago, which means the account is still like this (or again). The account follows only Hanna. I thought Erik had deleted it at one point, or changed the name to something neutral? I really hope he's not expecting to win Hanna back somehow. Her behavior made it very clear that she is bad news for him. He shouldn't go there again. I get it's hard for him though, if he really loved her. It's obviously not hard for Hanna.

mammamamma
Talker
Talker

Post by mammamamma »

It's very weird though with his job..... why was he saying he wasn't with them anymore and wanted to move to San Diego?

And now he says he's licensed with them and he has to stay minimum another 2 years in NYC.
I wonder what happened there and if it had something to do with the breakup......

Agree also with who was saying that Hannah is just portraying once again her life on social media even though she said she didn't want to do so.... all the "authentic life" shit sounds super fake to me.

Takkat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Takkat »

mammamamma wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:35 am
It's very weird though with his job..... why was he saying he wasn't with them anymore and wanted to move to San Diego?

And now he says he's licensed with them and he has to stay minimum another 2 years in NYC.
I wonder what happened there and if it had something to do with the breakup......

Agree also with who was saying that Hannah is just portraying once again her life on social media even though she said she didn't want to do so.... all the "authentic life" shit sounds super fake to me.
With Nest Seekers....I wonder if Erik quit & regretted his decision and asked for his job back OR if Nest Seekers let him go due to some undisclosed info and it turned out that they were wrong or he took legal action against them. Hanna can't say much due to the NDA but she is revealing a lot through her reels and posts on IG.

michaeljayadams
Learner
Learner

Post by michaeljayadams »

It's pretty normal for this type of thing to happen. When the girlfriend breaks up with the Youtuber who essentially made her famous and got her followers and a whole new life. She says she's tired of living for social media and will do her own thing/Step away from social media for a while. But then she realizes that now she's used to making easy money and getting praised and adored online. So she makes her own channel and instagram, uploads cliche instagram photos, and basically does the same thing that she was doing before. But now under the guise of being "authentic."

It's like all of these "quirky" girls who have become popular recently. They mess up what they're gonna say on purpose and burp and fart so they cal show "I'm not like other girls." Same thing, different branding

marinavd
Debater
Debater

Post by marinavd »

michaeljayadams wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:36 am
It's like all of these "quirky" girls who have become popular recently. They mess up what they're gonna say on purpose and burp and fart so they cal show "I'm not like other girls." Same thing, different branding
I immediately thought of Niamh Adkins when you described this, hehe

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Ugh, Hanna is such a brat. "Live life on your own terms," means eating junk food to her. So dumb and immature.

marinavd
Debater
Debater

Post by marinavd »

She’s still making big efforts to show Erik the middle finger. Yeah Hanna, we get it, life with Erik was unbearable and you finally escaped from this prison. Next!
If you’re really happy you don’t have to prove anything and you certainly wouldn’t feel the need to make your ex feel miserable.
I think this new boyfriend is just as temporary as Erik was, who she started dating soon after things ended with the surgeon. And she’ll go on to the next one.

xeniadeli
Learner
Learner

Post by xeniadeli »

Totally felt the same with the last post, so cringe with all these quoted videos, like what point is she trying to make? she should stop seeking attention and create genuine content, something that really captures a happy life, I thought she would come back as subtle and low key but she is seeming so bitter. Like all her stories have a purpose, to make sense out of
her breakup and she doesn't need to if she really found the one... Maybe cause Erik stoped giving crap about her and is finally moving on?

Noticed that she puts back all her old photos with her bum in the center 😂 after all maybe it wasn't Erik's idea to expose her nakedness.

Takkat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Takkat »

I find it distasteful that she would show a clip of them skinny dipping. Not necessary.

JAW
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JAW »

Takkat wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:18 pm
mammamamma wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:35 am

With Nest Seekers....I wonder if Erik quit & regretted his decision and asked for his job back OR if Nest Seekers let him go due to some undisclosed info and it turned out that they were wrong or he took legal action against them. Hanna can't say much due to the NDA but she is revealing a lot through her reels and posts on IG.
I had to unfollow Hanna. I felt like she was acting like she was 16. Who knows who the real Hanna is by now.

nutfreak
Talker
Talker

Post by nutfreak »

xeniadeli wrote:Totally felt the same with the last post, so cringe with all these quoted videos, like what point is she trying to make? she should stop seeking attention and create genuine content, something that really captures a happy life, I thought she would come back as subtle and low key but she is seeming so bitter. Like all her stories have a purpose, to make sense out of
her breakup and she doesn't need to if she really found the one... Maybe cause Erik stoped giving crap about her and is finally moving on?

Noticed that she puts back all her old photos with her bum in the center Image after all maybe it wasn't Erik's idea to expose her nakedness.
Bingo! I never thought Hannah was in danger. Erik was being super creepy and documenting his nervous breakdown on social media. She got a lot of attention from their messy breakup. Now, Erik finally got over it and we're back to the routine of life goes on. The attention she was enjoying is starting to wane. She's trying to goad him to restart the drama. She's immature and this speaks to Erik's character that he went for someone so young. He seriously needs a therapist.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Return to “Erik Conover”