Katy and Static Jon - Part one

StraightFacts
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Katy and Static Jon - Part one

Post by StraightFacts »

Anyone notice how a couple months ago the desi thread had a couple ppl speculating how Jon was always posting/hanging out with that Brooke girl and their closeness being hella weird and inappropriate?? then both he and Katy kinda fell off socials for a bit. Now they're starting to post a bit more often but I also notice Jon isn't posting that Brooke girl the way he use to. i wonder what happened there...but i do have a sneaking suspicion Jon was getting a little too cocky and Katy had to bring him back to earth again. I agree that Jon has let this Static Jon persona get to his head and i definitely wouldn't put it past him to step out on Katy. Old Jon i wouldn't even imagine but "Static Jon" seems more ego driven and would certainly make that mistake

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

StraightFacts wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:38 pm
Anyone notice how a couple months ago the desi thread had a couple ppl speculating how Jon was always posting/hanging out with that Brooke girl and their closeness being hella weird and inappropriate?? then both he and Katy kinda fell off socials for a bit. Now they're starting to post a bit more often but I also notice Jon isn't posting that Brooke girl the way he use to. i wonder what happened there...but i do have a sneaking suspicion Jon was getting a little too cocky and Katy had to bring him back to earth again. I agree that Jon has let this Static Jon persona get to his head and i definitely wouldn't put it past him to step out on Katy. Old Jon i wouldn't even imagine but "Static Jon" seems more ego driven and would certainly make that mistake

Both Katy and Jon only seem to post and be on stories now when they have a new collection launching. Then they both disappear for a few weeks and repeat

Soph09
Talker
Talker

Post by Soph09 »

I can't put my finger on it but something looks so weird with Katy?? I feel like either she gained some weight or she put on bigger breast implants?😐

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

Soph09 wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:15 pm
I can't put my finger on it but something looks so weird with Katy?? I feel like either she gained some weight or she put on bigger breast implants?😐
I noticed her boobs look bigger too or she’s just showing them off more? Her face also looks different, I wish she would stop messing with it, she used to be so stunning.

koalavibes
Talker
Talker

Post by koalavibes »

Her face is bloated from whatever procedures she’s getting

Soph09
Talker
Talker

Post by Soph09 »

I first thought she gained weight but it seems like she done something with her face bc it looks swollen af.

StraightFacts
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by StraightFacts »

Soph09 wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:06 pm
I first thought she gained weight but it seems like she done something with her face bc it looks swollen af.
I also think katy retains a lot of bloating in her face. You can tell when shes eating healthy and when shes not. Her body seems very sensitive/responsive to the foods she eats.

anythingforviews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anythingforviews »

I think about the “husband does my makeup” video from years ago and I could never predict Jon acting the way he does now. He literally takes his female assistant everywhere with him even when it’s not work related and it’s super weird to me. I haven’t seen the blonde girl Brooke anymore but it’s the same case with the new assistant (Brianna?)He spends more time with her than Katy at this point. Their dynamic has definitely changed it almost seems more business than romantic now. He really likes to flaunt their money and it’s obvious it’s changed him in a lot of ways. I’m glad he’s more confident in himself, his brand, whatever but it’s borderline cocky . I’m truly curious how Katy feels about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

koalavibes
Talker
Talker

Post by koalavibes »

I don’t like his new persona … it’d be interesting to see if it changes their relationship.

Return to “Desi Perkins”