Re: Emma & Maggie Macdonald: Pandemic travels & deleting negative comments (Pt. 12)

sigifina
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emma & Maggie Macdonald: Pandemic travels & deleting negative comments (Pt. 12)

Post by sigifina »

So are we gonna talk about Emma posting their travels to Miami during the pandemic? She came back posted her video on Jan 19, and then received more dislikes than ever before, people are criticizing her entitlement and tone-deafness, so later she made the video private and then in her next vlog lying to the camera that she "hasn't uploaded any vlogs in 2021".
Maggie didn't post a vlog about Miami but she posted several times on IG. In her post-Miami vlog, she looked at the camera and said "my face looked a bit tan... may because of the self-tanner... anyways I don't remember what I did :D"

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Re: Emma & Maggie Macdonald: Pandemic travels & deleting negative comments (Pt. 12)

Post by darcyking »

is this the new thread?

pickapepper
Stalker
Stalker

Re: Re: Emma & Maggie Macdonald: Pandemic travels & deleting negative comments (Pt. 12)

Post by pickapepper »

darcyking wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:53 pm
is this the new thread?

where is the new thread?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Hey guys….
Please post on this thread for now.

Is this the only names their threads would be under: Emma and Maggie McDonald?

They should be on the front page if they have 12 threads. I can’t find all of their threads as I have just seen @pickapepper post.
I will try to find them all and put them together so that they are easy to find.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Hi posters…
I found all of Emma and Maggie threads under Lifestyle Part 1-11 labeled as Emma and Maggie MacDonald.
I also found threads under Lifestyle labeled Part 1 and 2 labeled Maggie / Emma MacDonald.

I will need to check the Maggie / Emma threads to see if they are rave threads. Then we can see about putting all the threads together on the front page if we have enough of her supporters still using our site. You deserve it.

Cinnyc
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Cinnyc »

I haven’t been keeping up with Maggie lately (have never really watched Emma, as I just don’t relate to her) because, as a lot of people have said, I find them to be pretty materialistic and shallow… that said, I do watch her vlogs every once in a while if my YouTube subscriptions are really dry. I’m Dying to know this, because I can’t seem to find her addressing this at all, but did she and Tyler break up?? I know he didn’t seem to “like the camera” (why date a vlogger??? Just curious) so she didn’t mention him much before, but I feel like she hasn’t mentioned him since she and Emma moved into their new place. I’m assuming they did break up, I just find it so strange that even when they lived together, he was never in her videos and she barely even mentioned him! I honestly feel bad for Maggie if this is the case, because he didn’t seem into the things she was into, or supportive of her career (as shallow as it may all be). Idk just seemed like Tyler was kind of a normal guy and obviously Maggie is an influencer and lives a life based on social media… has she addressed this at all or no? Lmk your thoughts.

katiesaccount
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by katiesaccount »

Cinnyc wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:57 pm
I haven’t been keeping up with Maggie lately (have never really watched Emma, as I just don’t relate to her) because, as a lot of people have said, I find them to be pretty materialistic and shallow… that said, I do watch her vlogs every once in a while if my YouTube subscriptions are really dry. I’m Dying to know this, because I can’t seem to find her addressing this at all, but did she and Tyler break up??
I think they broke up end of 2020/beginning of 2021. I'll be honest, I too never really watched Emma, she was just so....... boring. but I do like Maggie's videos sometimes. It's good background noise + I like her style. I really want her to address the break up, but ig its her private life..... I kinda unfortunately relate to Maggie since I really don't have much to do in life right now other than work... boring, but I'm saving up money for other plans. But I'm dying to know more about them especially vlogmas this year...

xxcocainemodel
Learner
Learner

Post by xxcocainemodel »

katiesaccount wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:31 pm
Cinnyc wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:57 pm
I haven’t been keeping up with Maggie lately (have never really watched Emma, as I just don’t relate to her) because, as a lot of people have said, I find them to be pretty materialistic and shallow… that said, I do watch her vlogs every once in a while if my YouTube subscriptions are really dry. I’m Dying to know this, because I can’t seem to find her addressing this at all, but did she and Tyler break up??
I think they broke up end of 2020/beginning of 2021. I'll be honest, I too never really watched Emma, she was just so....... boring. but I do like Maggie's videos sometimes. It's good background noise + I like her style. I really want her to address the break up, but ig its her private life..... I kinda unfortunately relate to Maggie since I really don't have much to do in life right now other than work... boring, but I'm saving up money for other plans. But I'm dying to know more about them especially vlogmas this year...

Lmao the background noise I relate to that. Emma is boring as hell. I feel like if they both stopped doing vlogs and used an ounce of creativity they could draw in a whole new audience but they literally do the same thing everyday. I stopped watching pretty much all year til recently to see what they were doing... still the exact same vlogs as before

ashleyjakub
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ashleyjakub »

did y'all see emma's $2000 revolve haul? like why mention the price at all if it's gifted. she's been deleting comments left and right

xxcocainemodel
Learner
Learner

Post by xxcocainemodel »

Me waiting for this thread to come back again but knowing Emma and Maggie do the same damn thing everyday so there's nothing new to talk about.

Lou270299
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Lou270299 »

Is there a new thread? Can’t believe nobody is posting on here anymore haha.

xxcocainemodel
Learner
Learner

Post by xxcocainemodel »

Lou270299 wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:09 am
Is there a new thread? Can’t believe nobody is posting on here anymore haha.
Me either!! This was one of my favs for a minute. I have much more to say!!

ashleyjakub
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ashleyjakub »

I have so much to say too lmao
1) i can't get over emma's wannabe LA influencer phase right now
2) literally HOW is maggie hanging out with socialites like kit keenan...its giving social climber
3) love how paige lorenze is besties with emma again because she's a little relevant now
4) my forever question: how on earth are they paying for their extravagant lifestyles???

xxcocainemodel
Learner
Learner

Post by xxcocainemodel »

ashleyjakub wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:20 am
I have so much to say too lmao
1) i can't get over emma's wannabe LA influencer phase right now
2) literally HOW is maggie hanging out with socialites like kit keenan...its giving social climber
3) love how paige lorenze is besties with emma again because she's a little relevant now
4) my forever question: how on earth are they paying for their extravagant lifestyles???
Lmaoo yes Emma moving to LA saying it's gonna inspire her but she's doing the same damn thing....
Also Paige following her out there after they didn't hangout for even mention each other for like over a year?? Maggie is so annoying, I don't even know what she's doing.

I have no clue how they afford the lifestyle. They're not getting a shit ton of views but every video is a sponsorship so that's probably how

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

So some big drama went down at Coachella with Kenzie and liv. Anyone have any more tea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xxcocainemodel
Learner
Learner

Post by xxcocainemodel »

GossipCat wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:02 pm
So some big drama went down at Coachella with Kenzie and liv. Anyone have any more tea?

Came here for this. If anyone has any info please post!

xxcocainemodel
Learner
Learner

Post by xxcocainemodel »

Just went to Kenzie Meads channel to watch some old content. When did she delete all her videos?? I'm confused I think I missed a few chapters

ashleyjakub
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ashleyjakub »

ugh i need to know the coachella drama. why is this thread so dead lol

xxcocainemodel
Learner
Learner

Post by xxcocainemodel »

ashleyjakub wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:21 pm
ugh i need to know the coachella drama. why is this thread so dead lol
this and who is Maggie's "S.O."

sul_sul
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sul_sul »

xxcocainemodel wrote:Just went to Kenzie Meads channel to watch some old content. When did she delete all her videos?? I'm confused I think I missed a few chapters
It’s been gone for awhile. Not sure why though, idk if she ever talked about it. I looked her up on YouTube prob a year ago and everything was already gone.

Return to “Emma and Maggie MacDonald”