Re: LeighAnn, the most boring season of 16 and pregnant! - Part 11

Post by jMC125 »

You don’t enjoy thrilling tree content? :rofl:

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

She is really half a shade above some 16yo Fashion Nova freak with her pregnancy fashions. She looked RIDICULOUS in those overall shorts. You're 35, get it together.

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

ColdOne wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:55 pm
She is really half a shade above some 16yo Fashion Nova freak with her pregnancy fashions. She looked RIDICULOUS in those overall shorts. You're 35, get it together.
I have been questioning why she is resisting buying maternity clothes? All she f-ing does is buy clothes! (insert silent scream here) Instead it's "well this is the last time I will be wearing this thing I have never really worn before because I have so many f-ing clothes there aren't too many repeats except crop tops and leggings. Why can I not wear leggings right now? Because I want to wear clothes that strain the last bit of credulity from any onlooker. I want someone, anyone, to say 'Oh, when are you due?' or any nod to my pregnant condition that is not apparent unless under close scrutiny. I am just so naturally slim and willowy, no on will ever know I'm pregnant because I haven't 'popped,' or maybe I have popped and I don't know it because I'm just naturally so slim even though I eat a super ton of food especially desserts, even when my doctor told me a low carb diet would help with fertility. Well who is the expert now? Sure, I only ate low carb for two weeks, but like Raw Beauty Kristi it led to my pregnancy which is being supported by dump cakes and enchiladas."

I'm going to stop now, but that was strangely cathartic for me. :tu:

artiebucco
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by artiebucco »

whydoicare67 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:23 pm
ColdOne wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:55 pm
I have been questioning why she is resisting buying maternity clothes? All she f-ing does is buy clothes! (insert silent scream here) Instead it's "well this is the last time I will be wearing this thing I have never really worn before because I have so many f-ing clothes there aren't too many repeats except crop tops and leggings. Why can I not wear leggings right now? Because I want to wear clothes that strain the last bit of credulity from any onlooker. I want someone, anyone, to say 'Oh, when are you due?' or any nod to my pregnant condition that is not apparent unless under close scrutiny. I am just so naturally slim and willowy, no on will ever know I'm pregnant because I haven't 'popped,' or maybe I have popped and I don't know it because I'm just naturally so slim even though I eat a super ton of food especially desserts, even when my doctor told me a low carb diet would help with fertility. Well who is the expert now? Sure, I only ate low carb for two weeks, but like Raw Beauty Kristi it led to my pregnancy which is being supported by dump cakes and enchiladas."

I'm going to stop now, but that was strangely cathartic for me. :tu:
Hey now, dump cakes and enchiladas are a GREAT dinner for her, don’t you know :D

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

Is she serious?

I love watching my bump grow and change.....in 12 hours and it looks exactly the same

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

Right? Her body looks the same to me. Or not any different than someone's body might change during the day. Pretty sure your water weight can fluctuate a few lbs during the day. My mom has body image issues and sometimes weights herself multiple times per day and those changes are all salt and water. Your dry weight won't change that much in a few days let alone one.

artiebucco
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by artiebucco »

Uhhh girl hasn’t popped based on those selfies.

Ifyoudontknowme
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ifyoudontknowme »

Her “bump” is breakfast lunch dinner and dump cake 😂

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

It’s soooo tacky to say you’ll share the baby registry. Your husband is a Doc👏Tor👏

Return to “leighannsays”