ritika arora
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Priya agarwal/ priya singla from real homemaking

Post by ritika arora »

Hi guys,
Our Priya aunty from real homemaking has an irritiating habit of removing all her negative comments from comment section! Join in ladies here to let everyone know her dirty secrets..PS: I found in one of her live video session (someone mentioned it) she is on some sort of visa fraud .. she is really super fake yaar! Btw how fat has she got??? I mean yes you sre pregnant but that doent mean u will eat and look like a pig

mani
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Priya agarwal/ priya singla from real homemaking

Post by mani »

Thanks ritika for contacting me from the comment box..yes I am sure she will delete our thread soon..she blocks and removes every critical comment..yes yaar .she is so fake..what she wants to show to the world is that she is this perfect homemaker..in reality she is bored stuck at home and as youtube is the only thing she can do she is forrcefullly doing it..btw her entire family is getting fatter by the day..did you see the house vala sit down video..omg they both were looking so old and fat..like old mota moti..my god..i mean if u dream to become a social media influencer u need to have some dressing sense. I mean she buy the cheap old navy stuff ..yukkss. I bet she doent even have one designer dress..they r kinda poor.. i think..i mean look at their new house.. she had her garage as the thumbnail for her videoo.. my god..my small ur house has to be to put garage in thumbnial....haha

ritika arora
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ritika arora »

yes dear..she is just fooling people from India that we have bought home in USA..she dint even give her cost when so many people asked for it..i think her home is v cheap..like around 2-3 lakh usd.. it looks so cluttered and small..anyway we can search it on google once they register.. yes yaar she is just a bored housewife..i mean she is qualified like engineer and stuff but has to sit home.. I mean she tries to adjust with the fact that all her career is gone but it shows..its so sad though, girls come to US hoping they will have a good life..and they become no pay maids..all education, talent all gone..youtube doent pay anything..she would hardly make $500..thats even 1/10 of what CVS salegirl makes

brownbeuty
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by brownbeuty »

heyy laddies..this is so awesome..already 36 views..wow..saw your link on one of the youtube channel you posted (won't say which, aunty Priya will surely be reading this right? ) Yes, she deleted all my comments man..that lady cannot take any criticism.. OMG you are so right..they are so fat..and still eating pau bhaji..I mean they r all borderline obese.. She is looking so old in her latest video..arent u supposed to get preg glow etc? I follow lot of NRI mom channel..simple living is good.. i like payal's personality.. Priya is such a bore man.. she has no creativity or talent or looks..i mean channel ka naam he real homemaking,,,hahah..itna boring.. yes, she longs for a good corporate job, she hates staying home..bechari try krte h justify krne ka k saare carrer barbad ho gya..I dont know why she doent get one..isnt she an enginner?

ritika arora
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ritika arora »

I have a theory for y she doesnt work (which she soooo desperately wants). I was there in one of her live session. Someone was commenting again and again, saying, she is on H4, without EAD and illegally earning through YouTube. So, that means she doesn't have a work permit to work in states and hence her unemployment. Anyway, it's what that person said.. of course I don't how true is that. If this is true, she is in deep shit man. She is gona get caught sooner or later..I dont know if she would risk that much for a few bucks..

brownbeuty
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by brownbeuty »

Honestly, I won't be surprised it, she is onto something like this. Did you see her Gender revel video. My god she got such hate on it that she finally change her misleading title... I mean how low one has to stoop to use her unborn child to gain youtube views..she pissed off lot of her susbcribers by that video. I dont think her channel is going to grow much..i mean she had a spike when she got the house but she created such a fuss around it ...my god..video on video naya ghar naya ghar.again misleading that now again her views have fallen on ground,,i mean u cannot sustain witkout content and by just misleading titles.

mani
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mani »

hey.how do we get other people here? We can post out link on other creators channel with their permission.. Once we get a good number of comments here, it's going to come up in search when someone type Priya Agarwal or real homemaking. I contacted an NRI creator and she said she will allow our post, but she doesn't want to be named (incase Priya aunty finds out). My god, lot of people hate her ..

mani
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mani »

naya video dekha..pura gaura ki copy..jaise vo frinds and outings ko dekhate h.. my god..i have not seen a bigger copy cate than Priya Singla.. iske skin pe kya ho gya h? she looks like 50 year old seriuosly..when u r on spcial media shouldnt you look decent atleast.. she has no standard at all

indianmom
Stalker
Stalker

Post by indianmom »

Hello..i am new here..i found your link on youtube. I was Priya's subscriber for some time but now I have unsubscribed her. She is very fake and yes aap sahi bol rhe h vo sare famous youtuber jaise gaura ji, suchi ji, archana ji ko copy kr lete h and aapna kuch bhe nahi banate h.

Kya vo sach m illegal youtube channel kola hua h? agar aisa h bhut be jayada gala baat t..ese lod desh ka naam kaharab krte h..shame on priya

ritika arora
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ritika arora »

Hi Ladies..sorry I got busy with kids..Yes, I saw her video briefly..I cannot tolerate it more than 1 min, i just flip through it..welcome Indianmom! Great! I just dont understand which of her video is new and which is old ..all look the same to me..today's video is same as last week..i mean whats up with this morning routines???????????..how can a same person have different morning routine and if they r different every day, how do you call them routines? I mean routine means doing the same thing again and again right? Anyway, If you eat lika a pig you get a dumb brain like a pig..haha.. that's where these ideas r popping from.. I bet she is 100 kg already...my god.. I would love to see her in her 9th month..she is going to be a fat ball tumbling around..haha.. Gaining so much weight is harmful for the baby as well..she doesn't care for the baby anyway ..as long as it brings her views..

ritika arora
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ritika arora »

Hi Ladies..sorry I got busy with kids..Yes, I saw her video briefly..I cannot tolerate it more than 1 min, i just flip through it..welcome Indianmom! Great! I just dont understand which of her video is new and which is old ..all look the same to me..today's video is same as last week..i mean whats up with this morning routines???????????..how can a same person have different morning routine and if they r different every day, how do you call them routines? I mean routine means doing the same thing again and again right? Anyway, If you eat lika a pig you get a dumb brain like a pig..haha.. that's where these ideas r popping from.. I bet she is 100 kg already...my god.. I would love to see her in her 9th month..she is going to be a fat ball tumbling around..haha.. Gaining so much weight is harmful for the baby as well..she doesn't care for the baby anyway ..as long as it brings her views..

brownbeuty
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by brownbeuty »

are m uske vlogs dekhte hu khoob hasne k kiye... mote elephant....haha..iske pass paise nahi h kya..rooj ek dress m aa jate h.. honestly, ye bas ek bored housewife h.. pura din kya he kaam hota h housewifes ko..kha ko, so lo, phone k video bana lo.. koi job pe jake kaam thodena krna h..bas pure din bestar pe pde rho..ye sab housewife k routines fake h.. asli m aise nahi hota h..

mani
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mani »

hii all.. last vlof dekha..kaise same kapde phne ko justify kr rhe the..haha..yaar itne ache sundar sundar maternity wear aata h..itne gande walmart k cheap krde kyun pehnata h..bechre bhut garib h shayad..youtube se to 100-200 dolaar mil jate hu ..usme to walmat k kpde he aayge..she is getting v fat by the day and her skin is really red and gross..i feel so gross looking at her..y cant people take care of themselves ..i mean y do they let thm become so ugly..did you see her facial hair..so dark and think..she looks like a man my god

mani
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mani »

hii all.. last vlof dekha..kaise same kapde phne ko justify kr rhe the..haha..yaar itne ache sundar sundar maternity wear aata h..itne gande walmart k cheap krde kyun pehnata h..bechre bhut garib h shayad..youtube se to 100-200 dolaar mil jate hu ..usme to walmat k kpde he aayge..she is getting v fat by the day and her skin is really red and gross..i feel so gross looking at her..y cant people take care of themselves ..i mean y do they let thm become so ugly..did you see her facial hair..so dark and think..she looks like a man my god

mani
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mani »

anju
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by anju »

hello frinds, first time here..kys ye sach h??? kya h4 pe bina ead youtube kr skte h?

anju
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by anju »

she is not replying me on youtube..shayad mera comment bhe delet kr de..agar sab sahi h to reply kr do..nahi reply krna inke sachai bta rha h..

ritika arora
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ritika arora »

Hi anju, she is never reply you on that. I feel the same way, if she is working legally she can just say that in any of her videos and put thses rumors to end..isme kya jatah vaise bhe faltu ka gyan pelne m to campion h he ye.. Did you see today' s vlog..title ...preganancy in america..haha..she is the only one pregnant in america..I mean why she has to show off she is in america..looks so cheap especially from someone working illegaly here

Som21
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Som21 »

I used to like her videos. But now they are so tedious. And as a pregnant woman myself, I find her pregnancy videos to be very preachy. She is always giving gyan.

As for YouTube, you can have a channel even if you are in H4 visa. But you can’t monetize it if you do not have a valid EAD.
- from an H4 visa holder on EAD currently

indiannri
Stalker
Stalker

Post by indiannri »

Hi Guys

I am new here.

Return to “P-T”