Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Michael Kay- Keeping Up With The Karlsbergs - Part 7

Post by dave1919 »

Claude4 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:33 am
Michael is running into content block. I believe that he is depressed about something. I wonder if he forgot he already did a rhuum review?
He did the same review 7 months ago when he stayed there thanks to some very kind friends. He has a Saratoga playlist consisting of three videos. The two this weekend and the one from 7 months ago. Someone needs to re-evaluate his life choices and determine what he really wants to do. This stale ass YouTube content is going to make him go over the edge. No amount of Kayateers (or whatever these horny old bats call themselves) will be able to save him.

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

dave1919 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:22 am
Claude4 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:33 am
Michael is running into content block. I believe that he is depressed about something. I wonder if he forgot he already did a rhuum review?
He did the same review 7 months ago when he stayed there thanks to some very kind friends. He has a Saratoga playlist consisting of three videos. The two this weekend and the one from 7 months ago. Someone needs to re-evaluate his life choices and determine what he really wants to do. This stale ass YouTube content is going to make him go over the edge. No amount of Kayateers (or whatever these horny old bats call themselves) will be able to save him.
I agree.

Also, I wish we could retire the fucking overused term "deep dive" among these vloggers. :roll:

findmeattambu
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by findmeattambu »

Theresa was on Resorttv1's live stream the other night gushing at Josh and thanking him fir everything he does for her and yada yada and Josh didn't even read the comment. I've also seen her on PMM's facebook calling Nate her "best friend". She is just obsessed with all Disney vloggers I guess.

watch me whip
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by watch me whip »

Did anyone notice all of Dave Kay's comments on FRE's "Dave's Diamondhead Dreams Continue" video? It appears to have been DK. He commented on at least 10 viewers' comments. I guess he wanted it to look like the comments mean nothing, as he was thanking many of the viewers.

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

findmeattambu wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:46 am
Theresa was on Resorttv1's live stream the other night gushing at Josh and thanking him fir everything he does for her and yada yada and Josh didn't even read the comment. I've also seen her on PMM's facebook calling Nate her "best friend". She is just obsessed with all Disney vloggers I guess.
Yep. Nail on the head. She's everywhere. I've seen her on Dave and Mike's, Trackers, Woo, PMM, WDW Couple, and ResortTV. I think perhaps SE too, but don't quote me on that. Therefore, the Kays aren't special in this regard, and I don't think Theresa has a "spank bank" of the Kays. :rofl:

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

watch me whip wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:32 am
Did anyone notice all of Dave Kay's comments on FRE's "Dave's Diamondhead Dreams Continue" video? It appears to have been DK. He commented on at least 10 viewers' comments. I guess he wanted it to look like the comments mean nothing, as he was thanking many of the viewers.
That's not really Dave. That's someone who made a burner. You can tell by the join date.

Claude4
Informer
Informer

Post by Claude4 »

AntiWDWVlogger wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:41 am
watch me whip wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:32 am
That's not really Dave. That's someone who made a burner. You can tell by the join date.
The banter between dr kay, Michael karlsberg, Dave and doctor Jane are priceless. Even Shelly Kay joined in.

EllieD
Learner
Learner

Post by EllieD »

AntiWDWVlogger wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:28 am
dave1919 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:22 am

I agree.

Also, I wish we could retire the fucking overused term "deep dive" among these vloggers. :roll:
Yup. It's especially irritating when a so-called *deep dive* consists of pointing at everyday objects and saying what they are. Or worse yet touching everything. Why does he have to put those nasty hands on stuff we know he won't use, like the can opener? Anyway how many DVC "staycations" (a word I've come to hate) has he had at this point? Don't all these studios have cups and plates? Doesn't he realize most sentient beings know what they are? He could just open a cabinet and we'd see them. He doesn't need to touch and describe them every friggin time. And then call it a deep dive. :roll:

javiplus
Learner
Learner

Post by javiplus »

Maybe Michael isn’t aware of this because when he visited Disney he stayed at the same few places and was pretty much on auto pilot but the actual information people want to know is:

- How far is it from everything? How long does it take to get to each park?
- How quiet is it? Are the walls thin?
- Would you recommend it for a family? A young couple? An older couple? Etc.
- What are the amenities? (filming yourself swimming in slow motion and lifting one weight does not count)
- What are the must do’s and must eats? (going to another resort to get a bison burger does not count)
- Why would you stay there again but more importantly why wouldn’t you?

You can say there is a kitchen and washer/dryer and that the room has everything you need in those areas. I don’t need to see each piece of silverware or every drawer opened. I certainly don’t need to see you in the bathtub.

The thing with Michael is he is seemingly trying to position himself as an informative Disney World channel rather than a daily “come with me to the parks” vlogger. But what’s funny is the latter seem to give more actual information than Michael does.

dougz41
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dougz41 »

He's definitely swimming and bathing to impress his cougar friends. I would love to know what those Zoom calls are like. They probably stroke a little more than his ego.

Daenerys
Learner
Learner

Post by Daenerys »

Here's the new Michael Kay thread:

viewtopic.php?f=853&t=38020

Return to “Michael Kay”