Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Michael Kay- Keeping Up With The Karlsbergs - Part 7

Post by DrSeeker »

Dreamfinder wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:42 pm
Dr. there is a FB group??? This is gold! How do we get in?
It's called "My Disney Family" You can join but I guarantee it's not all that exciting. 😂 Every once in a while FRE gets brought up but it's always deleted immediately.

Canuck72
Informer
Informer

Post by Canuck72 »

Bunnm09 wrote:We should take bets on if Dave actually goes to Diamond Head or not. I’m going to guess that he will not, even though he says he is in every video. It isn’t in walking distance to him, he’s got no car and he said Uber is too pricey for him so he will never venture out there. More trips to the international market instead
We’ve walked from Waikiki to Diamond Head...but it is a hike! Especially with a cranky and hot 12 year old Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canuck72
Informer
Informer

Post by Canuck72 »

Notmyname35 wrote:
AntiWDWVlogger wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:57 am
Notmyname35 wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:31 pm
Dreamfinder wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:45 pm
Welcome back Dr. I agree Dept of State is deeply missed. The train wreck has gotten even more tragic wouldn’t you say? This small man child and this trip to Hawaii is the worst ever. He has done nothing but walk the streets and look at hotels. How does this even matter? Again his videos are lagging behind by weeks, he was at Aulani on Valentine’s Day getting super chats from KW. He is such a sneaky fuck like his brother hiding behind the green screen. Why do these stans take from their kids and give to these fake ass dreamers? That’s what bothers me about the stans, give to charity before you mail this dork a 150 shirt that doesn’t even fit the fat fuck.
I missed something, what happened to Dept of State?
I didn't catch the entire thing, but apparently he said something off color to DC Darling about what she'd *ahem* do for MK. Either that, or the pedo stuff he never stopped talking about. I don't think he was banned (?) but he just went away.

Same with TRexx. Despite what he implied, I very minimally called him out on a comment he made (in the middle of one of his "dissertations") where he inferred that *only* (or typically) poor people eat at the burger joints Dave was visiting and those are the ones spreading COVID. He flipped his lid and wrote numerous lengthy posts and left.

But I'm sure they're still lurking. Hi guys! :D
Saw some of that just missed the aftermath lol thanks! ...back to the man-child slowly losing it
Dept of State just kept on bringing up the slander against Michael and it finally got to the point where I just told him to stop. If he has evidence then contact the authorities but to just continually label someone as a child molester is not only inappropriate it is liable in court as slander. Michael is a strange dude but it’s one think to joke and another to incriminate without a shred of evidence other than a vlog on YouTube. He had a bad day because right after that he made a VERY inappropriate sexual comment directed at DC Darling and then he was Image

Dreamfinder
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Dreamfinder »

DrSeeker wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:25 pm
Dreamfinder wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:42 pm
Dr. there is a FB group??? This is gold! How do we get in?
It's called "My Disney Family" You can join but I guarantee it's not all that exciting. 😂 Every once in a while FRE gets brought up but it's always deleted immediately.
Meh 😕 maybe not worth it than. At least we can confirm Theresa is a suck ass to everyone by our staff “Dr” 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Claude4
Informer
Informer

Post by Claude4 »

Canuck72 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:50 pm
Notmyname35 wrote:
AntiWDWVlogger wrote:
Notmyname35 wrote:
Dreamfinder wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:45 pm
Welcome back Dr. I agree Dept of State is deeply missed. The train wreck has gotten even more tragic wouldn’t you say? This small man child and this trip to Hawaii is the worst ever. He has done nothing but walk the streets and look at hotels. How does this even matter? Again his videos are lagging behind by weeks, he was at Aulani on Valentine’s Day getting super chats from KW. He is such a sneaky fuck like his brother hiding behind the green screen. Why do these stans take from their kids and give to these fake ass dreamers? That’s what bothers me about the stans, give to charity before you mail this dork a 150 shirt that doesn’t even fit the fat fuck.
I didn't catch the entire thing, but apparently he said something off color to DC Darling about what she'd *ahem* do for MK. Either that, or the pedo stuff he never stopped talking about. I don't think he was banned (?) but he just went away.

Same with TRexx. Despite what he implied, I very minimally called him out on a comment he made (in the middle of one of his "dissertations") where he inferred that *only* (or typically) poor people eat at the burger joints Dave was visiting and those are the ones spreading COVID. He flipped his lid and wrote numerous lengthy posts and left.

Saw some of that just missed the aftermath lol thanks! ...back to the man-child slowly losing it
Dept of State just kept on bringing up the slander against Michael and it finally got to the point where I just told him to stop. If he has evidence then contact the authorities but to just continually label someone as a child molester is not only inappropriate it is liable in court as slander. Michael is a strange dude but it’s one think to joke and another to incriminate without a shred of evidence other than a vlog on YouTube. He had a bad day because right after that he made a VERY inappropriate sexual comment directed at DC Darling and then he was Image

The thing with DC Darling really pissed me off. I usually keep my mouth shut regarding other posters but she has been nothing but good to us. I hope he stays gone.

DrSeeker
Learner
Learner

Post by DrSeeker »

Claude4 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:06 pm
Canuck72 wrote:
Notmyname35 wrote:
AntiWDWVlogger wrote:
Notmyname35 wrote:

The thing with DC Darling really pissed me off. I usually keep my mouth shut regarding other posters but she has been nothing but good to us. I hope he stays gone.
Oh yikes that sucks. That all must have been deleted by the time I came through so I missed that. Sorry to hear. :-/

Santosh69
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Santosh69 »

This eating food off a hand towel has to stop!! Dave buy some paper towels or plates or something.

Canuck72
Informer
Informer

Post by Canuck72 »

DrSeeker wrote:
Claude4 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:06 pm
Canuck72 wrote:
Notmyname35 wrote:
AntiWDWVlogger wrote:

Oh yikes that sucks. That all must have been deleted by the time I came through so I missed that. Sorry to hear. :-/
When it gets to the point that your life is consumed by some idiot Disney vlogger and it brings you such rage then maybe a break from the gossip site is needed. Micheal should never live rent free in your head...

MichaelPee
Learner
Learner

Post by MichaelPee »

Michael lives rent free in my head.
Every time I pass by a public swimming pool, I imagine grabbing a waterproof GoPro camera and recording a show for the fans.

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

Canuck72 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:56 pm
When it gets to the point that your life is consumed by some idiot Disney vlogger and it brings you such rage then maybe a break from the gossip site is needed. Micheal should never live rent free in your head...

Yep. That was exactly my point all the times I'd try and bring people back to reality - errr, gossip - when they'd both never stop harping on the pedo shit. Or the incel stuff. Like a fucking broken record. :roll:

Sure, I enjoyed the recaps and stuff but so often they'd both teeter on craziness with such lengthy posts - overly analyzed paragraph after paragraph - mostly expressing how they were "done" with him and ready to stop watching yet never did. Hence, why I'd say what I'd always say to them.

If you don't want to watch, don't. Just don't come on here telling us that every day yet writing dissertations - often seemingly in hysterics - about the Kays and throwing out unfounded accusations like pedo.

***END RANT***

tikitikidumbo567
Learner
Learner

Post by tikitikidumbo567 »

Another staycation video. *sighs* I had to rewind when I heard him say “I might do an early morning workout tomorrow”.... At least there were no half naked pool/ bath shots today but I bet they are coming. I’ve never stayed at saratoga springs but it looks cool. Wish michael would do a full resort tour instead in frantically running all over with his big melon in frame. ugh.

Canuck72
Informer
Informer

Post by Canuck72 »

MichaelPee wrote:Michael lives rent free in my head.
Every time I pass by a public swimming pool, I imagine grabbing a waterproof GoPro camera and recording a show for the fans.
I feel the same when I’m at the gas station and see that rack of cheap ass sunglasses that were in fashion around the time Terminator 2 was in theatres. I feel the urge to buy a pair since they look so good on Michael’s face

DC_Darling23
Learner
Learner

Post by DC_Darling23 »

Hey all!!! I’m just getting caught up and looks like I missed a ton. Sorry to hear Dept of State left, I did really enjoy his humor prior to all the pedo accusations ... I completely missed the inappropriate comment since it was deleted before I was able to see (shout out to the Mods.. it sounds like you did me a big favor from the fallout).

My take on Michael not spending the time responding to viewers is that he’s trying to make his presence seem exclusive. I remember when he was starting out, I was agitated at how fast he’d respond to strangers on social media, yet he wouldn’t respond to the girl claims to love for hours on end... at one point he made a comment about being social so when he became bigger it would be more important to make his replies exclusive or some bullshit.

On the other hand, that level of responsiveness got him in huge trouble though and maybe he just learned his lesson. From what I was told one of his cougars, who I briefly met (along with her husband) as he was sponging off them for prime firework viewing in the MK ... became quite obsessed with him to the point it caused marital problems and extreme jealousy that was directed towards all the other people who got his attention.

Claude4
Informer
Informer

Post by Claude4 »

If you need a laugh go to Dave’s bug video and sort comments by newest. The trolls really came out last night and I know because I’m a troll.

Stephanie Rodriguez
9 hours ago
Dave, I love the alleys and parking garage views of Waikiki almost as much as watching you eat off a hotel wash cloth. I can’t wait til the next adventure. Perhaps a walking tour of the Honolulu sewer system?

Canuck72
Informer
Informer

Post by Canuck72 »

Claude4 wrote:If you need a laugh go to Dave’s bug video and sort comments by newest. The trolls really came out last night and I know because I’m a troll.

Stephanie Rodriguez
9 hours ago
Dave, I love the alleys and parking garage views of Waikiki almost as much as watching you eat off a hotel wash cloth. I can’t wait til the next adventure. Perhaps a walking tour of the Honolulu sewer system?
He deserves it. He is in one of the most beautiful places in the world, let alone America, and the most he has shown on his channel is a fleeting view of Diamond Head between condos and a bit of Waikiki. If money is that friggin tight than she should have just stayed home. It is sad seeing this guy just meander around without a plan other than to eat and view hotel lobbies. I actually do think he is working (he pointed out his “work machine” a few times) so his time might be limited but still. I know it is tough to work and then sight see. I have been to all sorts of exotic locations for work and never really saw anything but the inside of a factory and hotel room and the outside of a cab window for most...but then again I wasn’t vlogging it either

DC_Darling23
Learner
Learner

Post by DC_Darling23 »

Ok y’all, can we talk about how absolutely awful the thumbnail for MK’s Saratoga video is today? Idk what is truly the
worst part.... is it:
A) the odd alien shape to his head 👽
B) the fact that he’s squinting his eyes so hard he looks constipated
C) the yellow teeth/ triple chin combo .... or
D) the awkward looking two finger point on top of all the other awkwardness we’ve got going on

Canuck72
Informer
Informer

Post by Canuck72 »

DC_Darling23 wrote:Ok y’all, can we talk about how absolutely awful the thumbnail for MK’s Saratoga video is today? Idk what is truly the
worst part.... is it:
A) the odd alien shape to his head Image
D) the awkward looking two finger point on top of all the other awkwardness we’ve got going on
The titles of his videos are non-sensual anymore. Is he pointing at a well worn path through a bush? So what? It’s like the one at Animal Kingdom Lodge where the thumbnail was a close up of some random design he showed for < 30s. Or the one famous Starbucks creation of egg nog hot chocolate that he made as the title but was actually 1 minute of content. How is this supposed to drive growth to his channel? Is he happy at 56k? Maybe he is because he sure has not been doing anything to get more subs or views as his peers surpass him almost on a monthly basis. By next month SuperEnthused will pass him, PMM already has. With a year I am predicting Kyle Pallo and Tampa Jay will be neck to neck with him. What next? At Michael’s current rate Jackson Tracker will be 18 before he gets to 100k

Claude4
Informer
Informer

Post by Claude4 »

DC_Darling23 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:10 am
Ok y’all, can we talk about how absolutely awful the thumbnail for MK’s Saratoga video is today? Idk what is truly the
worst part.... is it:
A) the odd alien shape to his head 👽
Glad you are back DC! 2 finger point is my burner account and Michael hasn’t deleted me yet. I know I’m exposing myself (not like Mikey in the tub) because his stans do intel gathering on this site. What’s your take on all the workout talk and him being depressed/though times?

dave1919
Talker
Talker

Post by dave1919 »

Another staycation??? Has he had his mail forwarded to Disney property yet???

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

Can anyone claim this one? If not, I'd like to salute Sir Squidy McButters for hitting the nail on the head.

Squidy McButters
1 hour ago
Another paid for by someone else or by Disney staycation.....all you vloggers are the same old content. Try and be different like you were before you moved to Florida and turned into every other vanilla Orlando disney vlogger

Return to “Michael Kay”