This is the Trash forum only.
vxleria
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cakey Holmes and the Marlar Roadtrip to Hell - Part 15

Post by vxleria »

Did anyone else see the video she uploaded the other day of a tour of the house but then deleted it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xfashionhurts
Learner
Learner

Post by xfashionhurts »

vxleria wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:31 pm
Did anyone else see the video she uploaded the other day of a tour of the house but then deleted it?

A bunch of people wrote in the comments on the new video why is everything the same and she cut out the house tour.
Then someone answered she deleted the house tour because some people found the house address and were sharing it...
no one is going to your house ma'am NO ONE

Kjsmith265
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Kjsmith265 »

I just want to know how much these “influencers” make $$$. I can’t be mad at people for optimizing on social media marketing but dang I’m a little bitter I guess. I bust my ass working for a nonprofit caring for others, overseeing their healthcare, and working nonstop to make sure they have the best life possible. My phone rings at 2am and I’m there helping. I can’t say I would trade my career with any of these “influencers” because what I do actually matters, but dammit if it doesn’t turn my stomach knowing how ass backwards the world is. Like who has 3 upscale vehicles and a million dollar home on top of building a warehouse for some shitty online boutique? I just don’t get it, these people literally shill products left and right for a living and can sit on their ass and collect more dollar signs while others are living paycheck to paycheck so they can help others. Rant over

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

^^ i agree with you. i will give credit where credit is due regarding the hustle.... but these fucks just phone it in and get paid enough to have shopping sprees on a daily basis.

it's pretty nauseating.

and thanks for the new thread! i was expecting more of a road trip considering she said they'd be traveling for a month.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

And it's not just the money! They get sent free crap all the time! Casey was talking about how much hand sanitizer she got sent in March, when the rest of us couldn't get it.
I get angry too. Especially because they don't contribute anything of value to society. Athletes, pop stars, and actors generally have a talent that they get paid for. Most "influencers" don't even have that. They have amassed a following somehow, and advertisers value that. Period. Most of them, from what I have seen, don't have the skills, education, or in some cases intelligence to make the kind of money they do. Kyra from OK Baby is only semi-literate. Ellie Mecham and her sisters don't even know when to use woman vs women. It makes me grind my teeth. And no, it's not jealousy. I don't want their lives. I just don't understand why people look up to them, and why simply having a following on IG is enough to make several thousand dollars for a half day's work doing a #ad.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

She's the idiot that posted a full hour tour on a very unique house, and house sales are public in WA. I guess they make it really obvious they read this forum lol. I don't think they're rolling cash. I think they're rolling in a lot of debt right now.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

i dont get deleting the house tour if people already know the address. they’re gonna post it whether the tour is in the video or not
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Mamadrama
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mamadrama »

She’s so dumb lol why delete the tour now when half of her viewers already know the address and those who haven’t looked it up simply don’t care about finding it, so why delete it? No one is coming near you bl0ndie, your house is just not that nice and you overpaid for a money pit even though you’ve a baby and zero time for a fixer upper

Maybe she deleted the tour because she’s embarrassed of their dumb decision to buy a house like that.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

swimming in debt and pretending they are floating. sounds appropriate.

shame i missed the house tour....
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

hereforthetea01
Learner
Learner

Post by hereforthetea01 »

I almost feel bad for Mason. Casey is not social whatsoever and so Mason and being socialized with other children isn’t going to happen. I’m all for the country secluded to yourself on land lifestyle, but while my kiddies are young it’s so great having close by neighbors/friends that have kids for my kids to be around.

Starbux
Informer
Informer

Post by Starbux »

I've gotten the feeling that the marriage hasn't been all that good since Mason was born. After the miscarriage I think things got even worse, maybe Frankenhead wanted this house and Cakey just gave in to try to make him happy? There's a different vibe between them lately. He strikes me as the kind of guy who doesn't understand postpartum depression and would say something like "just get over it already". Like I could see him coming home and expecting her all dressed up and happy, dinner on the table, etc. When that didn't happen fast enough he got impatient with her. There are plenty of "macho" guys like that, they are unsympathetic and just want a wife that acts like his mom did. I think Cakey struggled after Mason was born and I don't think he helped much.

Maybe this dump is their way of starting over or something? It definitely doesn't feel like a house she would be into.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i dunno...

i think they are two peas in a pod. but that little one is who needs more stimulation and socialization.

BreKoch
Stalker
Stalker

Post by BreKoch »

So I broke and decided to watch the road trip vlog...
So the all go to that restaurant in Nashville. I feel so bad for Mason. Like I get the camera can pick up audio but the place was way to loud for his little ears without ear protection, especially when Davis has him right by the speakers on the stage. Like what the hell! I get he’s a dumbass but that kids gonna be deaf before he’s old enough to go to concerts.

Cloudandstuff
Talker
Talker

Post by Cloudandstuff »

Finally found the house. I just don’t get it lol. They paid so much more than they needed to and really only for the stable and what not. It’s great, if you have horses or whatever. I mean she will most likely rent it out but this home seems like a forever home and not a 2-3 year thing that they hope to sell when they have to move again.
It doesn’t need a ton of work but I mean they will probably want to re do everything... the wallpaper needs to go but they would be better off doing bare minimum like painting and flooring and call it good.

ButterBiscuit
Debater
Debater

Post by ButterBiscuit »

My god when was the last time foot face worked?!? Must be nice to take the slowest road trip with family.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

god, just because they've watched the show Yellowstone (which was filmed where i live in utah, for the majority of the time) doesn't mean they could ever actually handle that lifestyle. Remember when this orange dope would complain about drum and how cold it would get. haha

alex2121
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alex2121 »

Cloudandstuff wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:40 pm
Finally found the house. I just don’t get it lol. They paid so much more than they needed to and really only for the stable and what not. It’s great, if you have horses or whatever. I mean she will most likely rent it out but this home seems like a forever home and not a 2-3 year thing that they hope to sell when they have to move again.
It doesn’t need a ton of work but I mean they will probably want to re do everything... the wallpaper needs to go but they would be better off doing bare minimum like painting and flooring and call it good.

I am dying to see this new house! How did you find it? I have a feeling they way overpaid and it needs a ton of work!

alex2121
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alex2121 »

alex2121 wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:34 am
Cloudandstuff wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:40 pm

I am dying to see this new house! How did you find it? I have a feeling they way overpaid and it needs a ton of work!
Nevermind! I found the house. Yikes! They did overpay and that house needs SO much work.

chewymolasses
Debater
Debater

Post by chewymolasses »

How did Davis get all of this time off? Does the army give you move time?

Also, does his parents and brother all not work? How do people just take chunks of time off??

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

Haven't found the house because i cannot find a single fuck to give to begin with, whatever is talked about here about it is enough for me to know (thank you) and i'm sure she will show it off on vlogs anyways.Maybe they are planning to reno and make it and airbnb later.. still strange they would drop that much money on a temporary home on top of the expenses of their lifestyle, Didn't know they were millionaires.

I find it odd she sold her first home but decided to rent this last one. Maybe Davis convinced her to sell it so the money went to something that was under his name too.. or maybe to pay for their wedding expenses/ring? He was just getting out of school so i suppose he got help from his family which yeah seems to have more $ than hers but not the type of money to pay for that ring and a wedding with all the extras like a cigar bar and what not from the start.
Btw does she have any siblings? I find it quite sad she seems to be closer to davis' family than her own mom and dad..

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”