Liz (Hayden) and Kelvin "Trainwreck" Lao - Part 2

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
StacysMom09
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Liz (Hayden) and Kelvin "Trainwreck" Lao - Part 2

Post by StacysMom09 »

She is absolutely disgusting for donating her clothes without washing it first... 🤢 Who does this??! It’s a common sense that you wash your clothes before you donate it.

She is such a lazy piece of shit, I have no words. Her kids go to “school”, her laundry piles up and house stays dirty... I’m sorry, what is it exactly that you do all day, Liz?? Oh, that’s right.. you are too busy being a bad ass boss babe! 😂😂😂

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sabrina von Saffron »

I wonder how long she’s going to post on her Patreon before she realizes that the $30-or-so she stands to MAYBE make per-month isn’t worth more to her than the attention she’s able to harvest on her public Instagram.

I think Liz wants money, but I think she craves the drama and attention she gets on social media just as much. And the number of people who care enough about her “content” to PAY for it is going to be pathetically few, at best.

melnj
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by melnj »

I give it 2 months before she quits that as well. Her engagement seems to be super low as it is. I highly doubt anyone is going to pay for her mediocre content and unqualified advice.
Her HIIT classes she quit after a month and that is a once maybe twice a week commitment.

t0talbl0ndie
Learner
Learner

Post by t0talbl0ndie »

LOL I can't believe she's thinking of writing a parenting e-book. WITH WHAT QUALIFICATIONS LIZ LOL.

t0talbl0ndie
Learner
Learner

Post by t0talbl0ndie »

StacysMom09 wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:49 pm
She is absolutely disgusting for donating her clothes without washing it first... 🤢 Who does this??! It’s a common sense that you wash your clothes before you donate it.

She is such a lazy piece of shit, I have no words. Her kids go to “school”, her laundry piles up and house stays dirty... I’m sorry, what is it exactly that you do all day, Liz?? Oh, that’s right.. you are too busy being a bad ass boss babe! 😂😂😂
SERIOUSLY. I'm so confused about what she does all day. Like, I have depression and PTSD so I get it, but its like you need to actually talk to a Doctor and tell them like "I'm having problems getting out of bed and completing BASIC daily tasks like laundry". B/c like you said, what exactly is she doing all day?? Her kids go to school (in a PANDEMIC lol), she doesn't work ?? Like, work on your mental health girl. She has so much free time to be able to do that!!! I know therapy can be expensive, but she has the time to find sliding scale care or community programs.

npcompetitor13
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by npcompetitor13 »

What did everyone think of the expectations she outlined for her husband? I don’t necessarily think the thought is bad but a few of the things she put on there - like buy me flowers every 3 weeks seemed ..... weird?

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper

I mean... would you even want flowers from someone who was just buying them because you put them on a prescribed flower-buying schedule..?

I feel like flowers, in particular, are supposed to be one of those “SURPRISE because I was thinking of you!”-type gifts. TELLING someone to buy them kind of defeats the purpose.

StacysMom09
Learner
Learner

Post by StacysMom09 »

I agree, asking someone to buy you flowers doesn’t make any sense. Also, why the f do they need to vacuum the entire house every single day...? What the hell do you do that you need to vacuum literally every single day?

And after her little laundry breakdown yesterday she had the balls to post this on her stories. She gets everything done while her kids are in school? Excuse me?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

t0talbl0ndie wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:38 pm
LOL I can't believe she's thinking of writing a parenting e-book. WITH WHAT QUALIFICATIONS LIZ LOL.
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that. Not that this will ever come to fruition.

She also was railing on her stories about guys DM'ing her and hitting on her. Why do I doubt that? Oh, right, because she's constantly saying things that aren't true for the attention.

Jxcxd
Learner
Learner

Post by Jxcxd »

How tf could she even write a book? She can barely put together a coherent sentence

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper

Liz (Hayden) and Kelvin "Trainwreck" Lao - Part 2

To be fair, she acts so desperate for attention and makes it so obvious that her marriage is a total mess... I can see random dudes DMing her just because she looks like an easy target. It’s not like you need to be Helen of Troy for grody creeps to try shit.

EDIT: LOL WTF she went to the EMERGENCY ROOM because she hasn’t been able to sleep well. This is the most overdramatic thing I’ve ever seen. What does she even think an ER doctor will be able to do for her..? They specialize in actual emergencies/trauma. The best the ER will be able to do is refer her to somnologist or something, which her GP or psychiatrist would also have been able to do if she just called them..?

She literally just wants to go so she can tell people she “had to go to the ER” and can post pictures there.

t0talbl0ndie
Learner
Learner

Re: Liz (Hayden) and Kelvin

Post by t0talbl0ndie »

Sabrina von Saffron wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:42 am
To be fair, she acts so desperate for attention and makes it so obvious that her marriage is a total mess... I can see random dudes DMing her just because she looks like an easy target. It’s not like you need to be Helen of Troy for grody creeps to try shit.

EDIT: LOL WTF she went to the EMERGENCY ROOM because she hasn’t been able to sleep well. This is the most overdramatic thing I’ve ever seen. What does she even think an ER doctor will be able to do for her..? They specialize in actual emergencies/trauma. The best the ER will be able to do is refer her to somnologist or something, which her GP or psychiatrist would also have been able to do if she just called them..?

She literally just wants to go so she can tell people she “had to go to the ER” and can post pictures there.
LOL omg I just saw that story, I can't believe she's trying to take up ER space in a pandemic because she can't sleep. LOL I hope those doctors slapped her for wasting their time.

AND the doctors told her that she should go visit a crisis center, once they found out she stopped taking her meds. Like, no shit LOL! You can't just go off medication cold turkey. You need to taper off of it with your doctor. Honestly, that's probably why she can't fucking sleep lmao.

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper

You can always tell when Liz starts to realize she looks stupid, because she doubles down and tries and make it sound like it’s everyone ELSE who’s being silly. “Yeah DUHH I KNOW it would be better to go to a GP but they can’t get me in so THEY said to go to the ER. OBVIIUSLYYY.”

I’m sure they actually said something like “we don’t have any openings right away because of the holidays, if anything serious happens you’ll need to go to the ER,” which is not the same thing as saying “go to the ER, your self-inflicted insomnia is definitely something they have time and resources to deal with.”

StacysMom09
Learner
Learner

Post by StacysMom09 »

Dang... she deleted all her stories. I wish I had a chance to see how dramatic she was earlier today! Lol

ScrumpDaddy
Talker
Talker

Post by ScrumpDaddy »

Shes really bitching about people popping fireworks ON NEW YEARS EVE. it's one day out of the year, stfu. I am also a mother to a young child, she slept through the noise, and even if she didn't, it's one day out of the year.

Also, does anyone else remember when she lit a firework with Ava on her hip as a baby???

StacysMom09
Learner
Learner

Post by StacysMom09 »

So if Kelvin did all that, wtf does she do all day....? Gotta be the laziest SAHM I’ve seen...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

If she herself didn't just cross that stuff off for new "content."

Also, the way she presents this like she just discovered plutonium. It's a list. Lists have been around since cave drawings.

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

Sooo I’m not sure if anyone saw it (she has since deleted all her stories about it) but she posted that she was unexpectedly pregnant again but was bleeding and having back pain. Judging by what she posted after that I’m guessing she miscarried again..

I really, really wish she would just get on birth control and give her body a break - and save herself the heartache of going through this every time she gets pregnant again before her body is ready.

thereshegoooo
Talker
Talker

Post by thereshegoooo »

LolaRuby wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:27 am
Sooo I’m not sure if anyone saw it (she has since deleted all her stories about it) but she posted that she was unexpectedly pregnant again but was bleeding and having back pain. Judging by what she posted after that I’m guessing she miscarried again..

I really, really wish she would just get on birth control and give her body a break - and save herself the heartache of going through this every time she gets pregnant again before her body is ready.
What is up with this “unexpectedly” pregnant? If you’re not on birth control and esp if you’re not pulling out you will probably get pregnant. Idk how this is a surprise to her. But yes I saw that! She also could just mean comfort from the stressful morning she had, maybe she didn’t necessarily miscarry. I don’t understand her

StacysMom09
Learner
Learner

Post by StacysMom09 »

thereshegoooo wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:24 pm
LolaRuby wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:27 am

What is up with this “unexpectedly” pregnant? If you’re not on birth control and esp if you’re not pulling out you will probably get pregnant. Idk how this is a surprise to her. But yes I saw that! She also could just mean comfort from the stressful morning she had, maybe she didn’t necessarily miscarry. I don’t understand her
Attention.. she just wants attention. Probably not getting enough from her husband so she is looking for the IG world to comfort her and validate her feelings. Then she adds a twist of deleting her story so people have to DM her to find out what happened.

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”