Katie Carney - Part 2

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
CommonGood
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Katie Carney - Part 2

Post by CommonGood »

I think it's interesting that she hasn't said a word about the bombing in Nashville (at least that I've seen)

snarkbite
Talker
Talker

Post by snarkbite »

Very weird that she hasn't mentioned it, especially since it was near the honky tonky tourist area she likes so much. Not to mention, it destroyed some apartments!

She said she liked to live minimal in some of her videos, which is complete shit. I like Coach, but that belt bag is HIDEOUS. Just truly hideous. I like the classic Coach look. Not this toddler nonsense.

Guess she didn't go to Mom's burning house for Christmas.

roam127
Talker
Talker

Post by roam127 »

Has she posted anything since the bombing? I was wondering if her internet was out

roam127
Talker
Talker

Post by roam127 »

Ok nevermind, her internet is clearly fine. But still nothing to acknowledge current events, so odd.

dragnfly1181
Informer
Informer

Post by dragnfly1181 »

Anyone watch her last video?

romanfan123
Learner
Learner

Post by romanfan123 »

IMG_4401.PNG
This site was down, but I managed to snag a screen shot of yet another in a long line of katie's "friends". The fact that his disgusting tattooed foot is so close to the food makes me want to vom. I think it's the same guy that was in her latest car cleaning video which also almost made me want to puke. How is the car still so disgusting when she doesn't even live in it?

I also just recently saw this older Tomi Lahren video and it gave me total Katie vibes. Not necessarily the content but the holier-than-thou-finger-wagging attitude she has on some of her rants. Does anyone else see it or is just me?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

ANOTHER PEEN

snarkbite
Talker
Talker

Post by snarkbite »

This peen loves Jesus and is a father too.

snarkbite
Talker
Talker

Post by snarkbite »

UM I'M SORRY.

Why are we not talking about the fact she's made 2 cleaning my car videos, is launching yet another crochet line of $45 washcloths, and has been playing a fucking tin flute / tin whistle randomly on Instagram??????? Like playing ren faire music?

Also made "it's okay be single on valentine's day, because jesus loves you" video. AND is obsessively buying packets of tuna, and keeps talking about them as a road snack.

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

snarkbite wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:43 am
UM I'M SORRY.

Why are we not talking about the fact she's made 2 cleaning my car videos, is launching yet another crochet line of $45 washcloths, and has been playing a fucking tin flute / tin whistle randomly on Instagram??????? Like playing ren faire music?

Also made "it's okay be single on valentine's day, because jesus loves you" video. AND is obsessively buying packets of tuna, and keeps talking about them as a road snack.
We're not talking about it because this is literally the same stuff she's been doing for the past 3 years. Her "brand" is just doing the same stuff over and over.

snarkbite
Talker
Talker

Post by snarkbite »

LOL true. I mean the playing the tin flute.

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

snarkbite wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:22 am
She’s been playing the skin flute for years.

roam127
Talker
Talker

Post by roam127 »

apeachymess wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:26 pm
snarkbite wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:22 am
She’s been playing the skin flute for years.
💀💀💀

romanfan123
Learner
Learner

Post by romanfan123 »

Single on V-day? What happened to guacamole foot? How quickly does she churn through these guys?

roam127
Talker
Talker

Post by roam127 »

Looks like she’s losing thousands of subscribers, guess people can only watch her clean her car so many times. Silly me thought she was talking about world events when she was saying in today’s stories that you can’t believe everything as facts on social media, etc...But no, she went on to clarify that it’s about which moisturizer is best or what products to buy. Can she be any less woke?

snarkbite
Talker
Talker

Post by snarkbite »

I don't believe for a second she was talking about the best moisturizer or whatever. That's why it was in a second story vid. I think she was making some stupid comments about covid, which she refuses to acknowledge. I think her mom is a Q-anon her. "The mainstream media"... "that's their OPINION." Yeah, that flags towards covid denial/q-anon/or just radically Republican. She's really big on saying things like "Do your own research" but never says on ...what.

Loved her sharing someone saying "it's not enough to share inspirational quotes, you have to live them." And then..she..shares.

I had to laugh at the fact she said on IG that she had "2 months worth of content planned" but then didn't have another idea for Tuesday or whatever. I mean, why didn't you just use your other ideas? Is it going to be 2 months of "just chill hanging out with me videos" as she describes it? I mean, there's n no content. Shopping, eating, eating, "cleaning" the car..

Also whoever asked if she used dating apps to find followers, that's brave as hell. And she answered it.

And last but not least, she's trying to sell her scarves, and says she just got out of bed and hadn't showered. Then PROCEEDED TO PUT THE SCARVES ON HER UNWASHED NECK AND BODY. NO. No. NO.

Plus it's nearly spring for many of us, those heavy scarves aren't going to sell.

romanfan123
Learner
Learner

Post by romanfan123 »

snarkbite wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:35 pm
I don't believe for a second she was talking about the best moisturizer or whatever. That's why it was in a second story vid. I think she was making some stupid comments about covid, which she refuses to acknowledge. I think her mom is a Q-anon her. "The mainstream media"... "that's their OPINION." Yeah, that flags towards covid denial/q-anon/or just radically Republican. She's really big on saying things like "Do your own research" but never says on ...what.
Oh my god, 100% agree. The disdain in her voice when she said "main stream media" was all I needed to hear to know she's def a Trumper. Honestly I don't know anyone else who uses the term "mainstream media" besides conservatives.

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

Lol her most recent video is yet another attempt to redo older videos because she's out of ideas. "HOW I RENOVATED MY CAR TO LIVE IN IT". You didn't renovate anything, putting plastic storage space in your trunk and an organizer on the back of a seat isn't a renovation. I'm actually surprised at her lack of originality. is her life that dull that she only has maybe 3 things to talk about?

Pastramionrye
Learner
Learner

Post by Pastramionrye »

Is she going bald? Not being an asshole, she just looks like she has much less hair than she used to?

snarkbite
Talker
Talker

Post by snarkbite »

Katie wandering around a park focused on herself and filming for Youtube is super unsafe.

Actually, it's interesting that she has never done a video on safety as a single traveler.

The "renovate my car" was just ridiculous. You just put containers in your car. We all do that. It's more like organizing your car, and its 60 packs of tuna.

She said she had like 3 or 6 months worth of content planned, but if this is an example of it, it's bad. It's like she keeps wondering where her numbers are going and then thinking that she needs to do more IN MY CAR videos, but the same thing isn't working.

A mental health video has to be on the horizon.

Return to “F-K”