Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 7

Post by Minalich »

:|
Aishyk wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:37 am
I would have thought VF would have better things to do than defend herself one a GG forum.

Also this thread wasn't created to worship VF, it was to discuss her, you may not like the opinions of those on here but we will continue to talk about her and if it affects you that much create an I love VF fan club.

Also, the freebie comment wasn't aimed at the St Regis stay, which i am sure you know. As a fan i am sure you see her "requests" for help on her insta.

My opinion is that VF is a leech, yours is that she is fantastic and ever so lucky.

Both opinions, both valid. We don't have to agree.
Thank you. This is fair. As you said both opinions are valid and we don’t have to agree. The problem now is anyone who doesn’t want to bash influencers is threatened with a ban by admins.

To the admins I don’t want to go on a rave thread. Why can’t ravers and trash talkers discuss on one thread? We don’t have to agree but can’t we debate in a free world? I haven’t abused anyone simply stated my opinion same as everyone else :(

And for the last time I’m not asmaa or annam!!

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Minalich wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:42 pm
:|
Aishyk wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:37 am
I would have thought VF would have better things to do than defend herself one a GG forum.

Also this thread wasn't created to worship VF, it was to discuss her, you may not like the opinions of those on here but we will continue to talk about her and if it affects you that much create an I love VF fan club.

Also, the freebie comment wasn't aimed at the St Regis stay, which i am sure you know. As a fan i am sure you see her "requests" for help on her insta.

My opinion is that VF is a leech, yours is that she is fantastic and ever so lucky.

Both opinions, both valid. We don't have to agree.
I haven't been on this thread and really don't know any of the players involved. You can talk about VF here, good or bad, but state your case and move on. If your sole purpose here is to defend VF and argue with posters, then you need to go to a rave section. I'm not speaking about you specifically, I haven't read back and looked at your posts. I'm just talking about in general. If you are only here to defend VF and talk about how wonderful VF is, this isn't the place to do it. Yetta

---------------------
Thank you. This is fair. As you said both opinions are valid and we don’t have to agree. The problem now is anyone who doesn’t want to bash influencers is threatened with a ban by admins.

To the admins I don’t want to go on a rave thread. Why can’t ravers and trash talkers discuss on one thread? We don’t have to agree but can’t we debate in a free world? I haven’t abused anyone simply stated my opinion same as everyone else :(

And for the last time I’m not asmaa or annam!!

fvdcsdasfg
Learner
Learner

Post by fvdcsdasfg »

Minalich wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:25 am
Aishyk wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:15 am
Obsessed with her 🤣🤣🤣, are you having a laugh.

If she is living the "life" why did she have to leave her bath to tend to her daughter, where was the obsessed Umar.

I don't envy her 5 star holiday, I have been on enough of my own thanks, but unlike VF I was used to this lifestyle prior to marriage too.

Is he a poor King whose Queen has to beg for freebies 🤣🤣.
If you weren’t obsessed and had your own life you wouldn’t sit here trash talking about girls who don’t even know you exist😂 you can try to make yourself feel as better as you want but it’s pure envy. Anyone content in their own life wouldn’t care so much about anyone else’s.

What freebies? St Regis isn’t giving anyone a freebie or even discount they are too prestige. It’s all paid for by Umar for his wife because he wants to spoil her. Also living the life doesn’t mean being a bad mum, she can live the life and leave her bath to tend to her daughter. If she didn’t leave her bath you’d call her a bad mum. She can’t win😂

I come to this thread and here you are over here breaking the rules again. You have 8 posts. Almost every post breaks a rule on GG. Your next post that breaks a rule will result in you being being banned.

Posters we can start a Rave Thread for Vanity Femme. As I said on another post…. We are no longer allowing Rave Posts on a Trash Thread on this thread. That will stop multiple reports and problems. It causes too many disruptions.

This board is called Guru Gossip. It is for gossip about social media personalities. We don’t care if they know us. I doubt any of our posters are obsessed with or envy the influencers they post about. However, I don’t know our posters and neither do you.

LMAOOOO this is so obviously Annam or maybe even Madiha. Let me make something clear to your pea sized brain: when someone is an "influencer" they sign up for criticism of every part of their life. You wanna kiss their ass thats fine but we can and will say whatever WE want. Now go piss off and create more crybaby fake accounts because you're upset we dont like you :rofl: this is a GOSSIP forum and no one cares to read your raves about a scam artist or her annoying friends boo boo

LetItGo
Talker
Talker

Post by LetItGo »

fvdcsdasfg wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:39 pm
Minalich wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:25 am

If you weren’t obsessed and had your own life you wouldn’t sit here trash talking about girls who don’t even know you exist😂 you can try to make yourself feel as better as you want but it’s pure envy. Anyone content in their own life wouldn’t care so much about anyone else’s.

What freebies? St Regis isn’t giving anyone a freebie or even discount they are too prestige. It’s all paid for by Umar for his wife because he wants to spoil her. Also living the life doesn’t mean being a bad mum, she can live the life and leave her bath to tend to her daughter. If she didn’t leave her bath you’d call her a bad mum. She can’t win😂

I come to this thread and here you are over here breaking the rules again. You have 8 posts. Almost every post breaks a rule on GG. Your next post that breaks a rule will result in you being being banned.

Posters we can start a Rave Thread for Vanity Femme. As I said on another post…. We are no longer allowing Rave Posts on a Trash Thread on this thread. That will stop multiple reports and problems. It causes too many disruptions.

This board is called Guru Gossip. It is for gossip about social media personalities. We don’t care if they know us. I doubt any of our posters are obsessed with or envy the influencers they post about. However, I don’t know our posters and neither do you.
LMAOOOO this is so obviously Annam or maybe even Madiha. Let me make something clear to your pea sized brain: when someone is an "influencer" they sign up for criticism of every part of their life. You wanna kiss their ass thats fine but we can and will say whatever WE want. Now go piss off and create more crybaby fake accounts because you're upset we dont like you :rofl: this is a GOSSIP forum and no one cares to read your raves about a scam artist or her annoying friends boo boo
:rofl: Well said! They doing the same on Annam Ahmad (AA) thread. :bozo:

Minalich
Learner
Learner

Post by Minalich »

KZ349 wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:35 pm
I understand Madihablobs point buttt it’s very hypocritical in a way. At all their weddings/ wedding events they blare out bollywood/Indian songs and dance away to them, yet if one Pakistani song gets covered by a Bollywood movie, all hell breaks loose for her and she deems it ‘copying’. Her post has also been done in a real sly way to bring about the differences between India and Pakistan and cause a divide. If anything she should use her platform to try and bring a shared unity and respect between people of both nations…
Its a known fact Bollywood steals even from other parts of India. I follow many Punjabi Indian influencers and singers who have also called Bollywood out for stealing are they being divisive too even though they themselves are Indian :| It’s really an unfair situation I seen the stories of the singers who made the original they only have a few thousand followers each and are heartbroken at their work being stolen so if madiha or anyone else is using their platform to stand up for those people what is the issue? When influencers don’t tag small businesses or people everyone gets mad they’re not giving credit but when someone wants to help give credit even then you are angry like I said these girls can’t win😂

On aside did anyone see Mary S Khan refuse to tell someone where her outfit was from because they didn’t pay her? It’s a reply to a comment on her latest post. That even I think is wrong one simple tag would help a small business out so much. If they buy something from zara or h and m they tag for free but from a small local business they want payment how is that fair?Always thought she was a very sweet girl but that has made me see her differently. Maybe she was having a bad day who knows. I have a screenshot but I don’t know how to attach :(

And to the new admin yvette my issue isn’t this thread this thread has been fair to me but in the Annam thread I keep getting warned any time I say anything nice about Annam I’m accused of being disruptive when I am only giving my honest opinion. And no I’m not Annam AGAIN I am only someone who has followed her long enough to know she is genuinely a nice and kind hearted girl so it makes me sad to see people ruin her happy time :( I only tried to counter some of the very obvious lies said about her but now I’m too scared to say anything for threat of being banned :(

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Hold it now....I never said I was fine with you. I said that a comment was fine, but if you were there to defend the person it didn't belong in this thread.

I'm tired of this thread and the Annam Ahmad thread. I have never heard of these people before, only a handful of people follow them and these 2 threads have trouble 24/7.

If you want to have a place to gossip about them, I suggest you all act like adults. You are on the last nerve of several of the mods here.

KK321
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by KK321 »

Dubai seems like a lot of fun. All she do is eat eat and eat

Lemmelook
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lemmelook »

KK321 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:52 am
Dubai seems like a lot of fun. All she do is eat eat and eat
She legit eats the same thing over and over and over and over again. Her food is as bland as her life, her holiday destination choice shows this. So predictable. Such a waste of money to go and eat and sleep somewhere else, surely you would book activities and give inspiration to her followers where to go but she's a pretty shit "influencer" if you can even call her that. She used everyones pre-order money to go on holiday, I wonder if the orders would even make it to the customers lol

whirl912
Talker
Talker

Post by whirl912 »

Guys. Has anyone EVER seem scammity gift any of her friends anything? Yet they keep giving her things?! Mulberry is really starting to piss me off constantly arselicking this bixtch.

passingtime
Learner
Learner

Post by passingtime »

Never. Because she’s a lifelong freeloader. Never actually bought anything designer with her own money and never gifted it. Just replicas and gifted designer stuff from friends. Just remember her wedding outfits not one single top Pakistani designer, just 2007 wedding vibes and cheap fabric put together. Just trash. Only learned how to dress after marriage that too from begged freebies.

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

To the best mom ever from Elyza Nur🥴 legit can’t stand pussy Umar sucking up to a jobless lazy bum who does nothing but eats and farts all day long🤮 he’s a fucking hoe talking shit about her doing fuck all behind her back to his family and sucks up to her with cringe words. I bet he’s got a pinky winky hence him being insecure as fuck and settling for a jobless lazy insta hoe with no job and career aspirations. And this is the sole reason for him never leaving her broke ass😂

VF doesn’t care about his pinky winky she’s been there done it all and has plenty of memories to look back on whenever she’s bored in bed. She and all her sisters have a rep and are famous Glaswegian tarts🤮 any newlywed man would go through a personal crisis if their wife was laying down in bed for 12 months after honeymoon and claiming anxiety, depression, panic attacks, mental health problems and what not! Fat slob was in voluntary house arrest for 12 months and acting sad and depressed bc she doesn’t know how to be on her own and go out alone and do things😂 she’s completely dependent on Umar and can’t even go grocery shopping on her own😂 the only proper work she’s done her whole life is changing baby diapers that too she had to show us🤮 bc she was proud of herself

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

It’s the norm for Asians to bring gifts when seeing a child for the first time. This was the first time these two met up after becoming mothers I’m pretty sure they haven’t seen each other since VF’s cheap wedding. Seeing each other’s kids for the first time in real life and not on pics and sm. Sameera has class and manners. She did the right thing buying gifts for VF’s child and VF the shameless broke 💩 didn’t buy anything for little Ameer. How fucking embarrassing. Umar the pussy should bury his head in shame when he saw his wife came home with gifts knowing fully well this cheap classless trashy hoe didn’t buy anything for the other kid. This Glaswegian trash thinks so highly of herself and can’t even see how fucked up her behavior and mannerism are.

tuser123
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by tuser123 »

missyji wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:35 am
She and all her sisters have a rep and are famous Glaswegian tarts🤮
I can't call them tarts to be honest, I can only call them "yet another desperate British pakistani muslim who thinks having pre-marital sex makes them 'bad' or 'gangsta'..."

It is all about perspective... maybe the majority of people will consider them 'bad'... because the majority of people have led a normal or strict islamic life. But other people will just see them as attention seeking "local celebs"

What have any of them accomplished that makes them bad? a bad bitch is one who has the right attitude in life, ambitious, self critical, successful.. and has a harmless, playful naughty side.

All they have done is went with the only guys who they came across in their basic lives.... and how long do you think they spent on getting to know one of those guys? did they have any kind of interesting convo?

Forget about wealth, forget about success, forget about everything. If you think about it deeply, if you are caught up in the life of the dunya... then the ONLY thing that matters is if our lives are ALWAYS interesting... are you meeting new people everyday? or every week? are they interesting?

(if you are more in touch with the deen instead of the dunya, then fair enough, a simple mediocre life is also fine, as long as you are actually content with it and not fake or bitter inside)

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hashtagrealtalk »

missyji wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:55 am
It’s the norm for Asians to bring gifts when seeing a child for the first time. This was the first time these two met up after becoming mothers I’m pretty sure they haven’t seen each other since VF’s cheap wedding. Seeing each other’s kids for the first time in real life and not on pics and sm. Sameera has class and manners. She did the right thing buying gifts for VF’s child and VF the shameless broke 💩 didn’t buy anything for little Ameer. How fucking embarrassing. Umar the pussy should bury his head in shame when he saw his wife came home with gifts knowing fully well this cheap classless trashy hoe didn’t buy anything for the other kid. This Glaswegian trash thinks so highly of herself and can’t even see how fucked up her behavior and mannerism are.
1000% agree with this. Its proof of their upbringing. Mulberry is class while aunty scam is trash. Her mum didn't even teach her that. Tbh it's not taught you gain this by seeing elders, her mum is probably just like her. Embarrassing to say the least. Proper council estate chavs. Even umar pussy doesn't have common sense to put some basic sense into his ugly wifes pea sized brian. Lazy slob calls staying in bed, eating the same crap and having a bath a holiday. No wonder they're in Dubai. Pathetic aunty

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

just to throw this out there. many cultures around the world follow the gift giving protocol.

etiquette is still a thing with some of us.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Cookiecrumble93
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cookiecrumble93 »

Miss mulberry is one of the nicest influencers. I can’t imagine anyone not reciprocating a gift back to her of all people. That would be so rude.

tuser123
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by tuser123 »

Cookiecrumble93 wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:27 am
Miss mulberry is one of the nicest influencers.
Not really. They are all more "khotiya de tuh"... lol it means "donkeys ass" in mirpuri/pahari.

The phrase is mostly used in this context:

person 1: hi whats going on

person 2: fuck all, khota da tuh

as in "fuck all is happening"

whirl912
Talker
Talker

Post by whirl912 »

tuser123 wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:41 am
Cookiecrumble93 wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:27 am
Miss mulberry is one of the nicest influencers.
Not really. They are all more "khotiya de tuh"... lol it means "donkeys ass" in mirpuri/pahari.

Agreed. Just because she doesn’t get involved in any controversy doesn’t mean she is a saint. I find her annoying, something about her screams ‘I’m better than everyone cos I moved to Dubai’.

I feel like she acts really smug.

Speaking of Mulberry, she met Scammity today who did not riciprocate her gesture, I’m actually suffering second hand embarassment. Scammity hun, next time you read this, take a quick trip to Dubai Mall, go to the kids section on the top floor and get your bestie Mulberry a gift for her son xx

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

whirl912 wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:18 am
tuser123 wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:41 am

Agreed. Just because she doesn’t get involved in any controversy doesn’t mean she is a saint. I find her annoying, something about her screams ‘I’m better than everyone cos I moved to Dubai’.

I feel like she acts really smug.

Speaking of Mulberry, she met Scammity today who did not riciprocate her gesture, I’m actually suffering second hand embarassment. Scammity hun, next time you read this, take a quick trip to Dubai Mall, go to the kids section on the top floor and get your bestie Mulberry a gift for her son xx
No, not at all. You’ve got the wrong impression of her. In fact she’s actually been on IG many times and come out and said that Dubai life just looks more glamorous than it is and it’s not all that other people make it out to be. I agree she’s the only genuinely nice and authentic influencer. A bit annoying and cringe at times but at least not a lying fraud like the others.

fvdcsdasfg
Learner
Learner

Post by fvdcsdasfg »

Madiha is annoying at times but I think its obvious her and her siblings including MissMulberry were raised really well. They have good manners seem respectful and Madiha seems really supportive. Even when Zahra had her baby and posted about everyone who gave a gift Madiha and Mulberry were there but nothing from Vanity lmfao... its a clear pattern. Seems she likes to receive gifts but does not give them back.

Return to “Vanity Femme”