Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 7

fvdcsdasfg
Learner
Learner

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 7

Post by fvdcsdasfg »

Aisha Zena should have some self respect and stop giving her free outfits in exchange for a tag on Insta. No one buys anything because of her and she has no real influence. Glad most other companies realized this and stopped working with her

maa_ismuk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by maa_ismuk »

We live in a world where followers or likes are the new ‘currency’
How sad and unfortunate. It’s a shame to see so many vendors turn down people who are willing to pay to accommodate this beg.
I’m so over insta

passingtime
Learner
Learner

Post by passingtime »

Her real jawline and what does she do her eyebrows like an evil Aunty? It’s so cringe. Long and drawn on. Yikes

passingtime
Learner
Learner

Post by passingtime »

Not sure why my posts didn’t attach.

Tigerxgirl
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Tigerxgirl »

Aw my goodness the centrepiece looks tacky as hell

2F9A0920-816D-4AA9-8AA8-93A09F642C79.jpeg
B9D53144-3335-431B-90E5-C9605517251D.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

passingtime
Learner
Learner

Post by passingtime »

Let’s see if this works

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

maa_ismuk wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:48 pm
We live in a world where followers or likes are the new ‘currency’
How sad and unfortunate. It’s a shame to see so many vendors turn down people who are willing to pay to accommodate this beg.
I’m so over insta
:tu: This same crap going on all the time, these people having weddings with freebies or big discounts when other people have to pay full hiked up prices for their weddings. Some of them (Annam Ahmad) can’t even pay for the small things themselves such as their own manicures for their wedding day they beg that for free too such beg losers, cheapskates all of them! 🙄 Also shame on the vendors too for accommodating these beg influencers.

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

Aunty is literally the biggest god damn loser. She is so pathetic and the biggest beg that even words fail to describe it. Can’t believe she’s doing another wedding feed for the hundredth time and this time with her sister’s wedding she literally has nothing going on for herself her life is beyond boring. How many wedding feeds will this whore post? She’s milking her own sister’s wedding what a pathetic low life aunty. I remember when Saadiya Rahman did the very same thing with her brother’s wedding trying to create wedding hype and compete with VF’s wedding feed😂 everyone was mocking Saadiya and now VF is doing the same thing with her sister’s wedding. Why don’t these bitches understand that no one cares about their unknown and non-public sibling’s wedding. Your siblings are boring we don’t care about their weddings. Poor Kaiynat all she probably wanted was a small private non-public wedding but thanks to Scammity the whole world will now witness what a chavy and broke family they come from. Every event so far seems tacky and cheap and looks like they are on a budget. I saw some hookah pipes at the very first event on Romana Ahmed’s insta story safe to say they don’t have any class at all. This Kaiynat girl seemed like a private person on ig but now she has gained 5000+ followers due to her wedding.

So many cute asian wedding outfits for toddlers but this whore chose an outfit with a crop top🤨 she’s scared to show Elyza’s face bc of hateful comments but has no problem showing her belly to everyone. What a brilliant logic she has. Only an uneducated and classless bum would find an inappropriate and revealing outfit like this cute. Aunty trying to act modern to impress her in-laws 😂 her in-laws must have realized by now how trashy and classless VF is. Is this a new trend bc never seen kids or toddlers dressed like this at weddings. This whore has no class and elegance no matter what she does it looks cheap and trashy. Gosh her makeup looks awful white and chalky and her skin so dry can’t believe she thought this was a good makeup look hope this is not Shama Maliks work!

Love_shopping5
Talker
Talker

Post by Love_shopping5 »

What a ugly Old mess she looks without make up..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

She looks like a bald man and has no eyelashes. Umar really hit the lottery with this one :rofl:

Love_shopping5
Talker
Talker

Post by Love_shopping5 »

Close up and she is quite hairy.. I would love to go on holiday but not everyone can afford cause of this pandemic. Is she ever happy or just loves to moan. Just go on holiday rather than wanting to o cancel..
She makes her husband sound like a women... he will not cry if he does not go on holiday, he will cry when he sees his bank account.

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

She’s so disrespectful towards Umar! How dare she make him sound like a woman when he is the one paying for it all. Show some appreciation you ungrateful lazy midget!

Love_shopping5
Talker
Talker

Post by Love_shopping5 »

Sparkle103 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:51 am
She’s so disrespectful towards Umar! How dare she make him sound like a woman when he is the one paying for it all. Show some appreciation you ungrateful lazy midget!
No wonder her in law's dislike her, why would Umar care if she respects him or not, he does not want to lose his daughter so that is why he keeps quiet. As he is not giving her the lifestyle she wants, she has become greedy and selfish. Many people can not afford anything.. it was funny how she can not imagine when her daughter marries and leave, omg she is only 1 year old.. enjoy the time now rather than make a drama about everything.
Umar should put his foot down and be a man.. to teach her a lesson, no more holidays and I hope Umar family will teach his daughter manners than this chav.. what her daughter wore at the wedding was gross.. why did mariyah mum think that was suitable for a baby, so many designs.. this chav will never learn anything

fvdcsdasfg
Learner
Learner

Post by fvdcsdasfg »

Her sister Natasha, the OG con artist Ahmed family member, is honestly SO scary looking. Someone posted this pic with her from the Mayoun and her face looks terrifying.. like one of those evil aunties from the dramas who poisons the main character lmao. You can see the evil/scams from her actions shown on her face

Btw she is officially 100% divorced. Heard from the people I know who were at all the events she wasn’t wearing a ring and her (ex) husband Deen was nowhere in sight. Apparently she hasn’t been to many family friend functions in years as well. Probably embarrassed about the scams making headlines
2B0D7BC8-89D4-467F-ADAF-3E7BA07181AD.png

Sugarboo
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sugarboo »

The saddest thing is, baby's naturally (also most females) have peach fuzz on their back or back of their neck, and she's blurred her daughters back because of it... She's so unrealistic and judgemental herself hence why she covers everything makes it seem perfect
So sad..

passingtime
Learner
Learner

Post by passingtime »

Typical scammity Aunty always trying to control the narrative. That’s why she posted shamas work instead of letting her post the raw pics she normally does if all of clients. Probably wanted to blur and add a smooth filter over her facial hair and pores.

passingtime
Learner
Learner

Post by passingtime »

God her sister looks scary and she’s aged like scammity Aunty too. Why does she always do this this hairstyle with extensions to her ass and fake contacts? Why is she so cringe and backwards.

fvdcsdasfg
Learner
Learner

Post by fvdcsdasfg »

Her logic: I’m not gonna post my baby’s face because there are creeps in the world but I will post every other inch of her body including her tummy for any stranger to see.

No wonder she got kicked out of school. It’s the lack of brain cells for me.

Like stop using your kid for IG likes. If that were me no one online would have a clue what my baby looks like but everyone knows exactly what Elyza does, head to toe. But yeah she’ll keep using the emojis to feel like it makes a difference lmao. And it’s so sick that she’d blur out her baby to look more “airbrushed” wtf. But what do you expect from a mother who is embarrassed of her natural eyes and hair color and also Facetunes every part of her to the point where she looks nothing like what she does in real life. I hope she resolves her self-hatred issues before she passes them onto Elyza-Nur.

Side note anyone notice how Madiha and Zahra weren’t invited to the wedding? Lol they were at all Natashas events. Guess that ship has sailed and they’re just fake friends online after all

basquecheesecake
Learner
Learner

Post by basquecheesecake »

fvdcsdasfg wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:07 pm
Her sister Natasha, the OG con artist Ahmed family member, is honestly SO scary looking. Someone posted this pic with her from the Mayoun and her face looks terrifying.. like one of those evil aunties from the dramas who poisons the main character lmao. You can see the evil/scams from her actions shown on her face

Btw she is officially 100% divorced. Heard from the people I know who were at all the events she wasn’t wearing a ring and her (ex) husband Deen was nowhere in sight. Apparently she hasn’t been to many family friend functions in years as well. Probably embarrassed about the scams making headlines 2B0D7BC8-89D4-467F-ADAF-3E7BA07181AD.png
OMG

basquecheesecake
Learner
Learner

Post by basquecheesecake »

basquecheesecake wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:12 pm
fvdcsdasfg wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:07 pm

Btw she is officially 100% divorced. Heard from the people I know who were at all the events she wasn’t wearing a ring and her (ex) husband Deen was nowhere in sight. Apparently she hasn’t been to many family friend functions in years as well. Probably embarrassed about the scams making headlines 2B0D7BC8-89D4-467F-ADAF-3E7BA07181AD.png
OMG
Honestly Annam Ahmed cringe show disgusting chav everything all part of scammity troupe these women have ZERO influence infact anything scam or anam Ahmed wears I do not want to buy it at all and this is why I still have so much respect for the OG influencers like Anam Falak who paid for their bunto kazmi and Haroon’s or NewyorkNest who openly admits to renting designer clothes

Return to “Vanity Femme”