Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 7

Post by Maryumalix »

missyji wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:59 am
43562214-B9CD-48E1-89B0-538017A3269F.jpg
Natasha in the back she has an ugly side profile and has aged horribly the past few years. These sisters and their double chins lol they need to go on a diet
What if someone writes this about you behind your back? Bodyshaming really? It's 2021 come on

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

Jack shit that her parents paid for her wedding. The most they provided for her all her life was food on the table and a roof over a head. Since she got married, The high maintenance fannity is coming out, with her designer dresses, holidays, cleaner demands and garden designer 🤣. If your born into wealth this is all normal to you before you get married!!! Her in laws can see right through her and can’t stand her fakeness!!!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Maryumalix wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:45 pm
missyji wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:59 am
43562214-B9CD-48E1-89B0-538017A3269F.jpg
Natasha in the back she has an ugly side profile and has aged horribly the past few years. These sisters and their double chins lol they need to go on a diet
What if someone writes this about you behind your back? Bodyshaming really? It's 2021 come on
This does not meet our definition of bodyshaming.
Tar, Admin

We would also like to announce in this thread that we do not discuss religion on this board. Thank You

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

Me fat shaming😮 bitch plz VF has been called a fatty for years. Discussing a person’s weight is allowed on this site. Petty ass woman coming here to defend a woman who destroyed so many people’s wedding days and left them in tears and agony. Never even refunded them their money🤬🤬 how does she come back from this? She can’t. I noticed in the articles where the press and media talked to Natasha Whore Khan she never once apologized to the brides for what she had done🤮 this nasty whore said that ALL OF THIS had destroyed her honeymoon😳 the nerve of this witch. At least she got to have a wedding and she’s a narcissistic like VF can’t admit or accept her faults and wrongdoing instead acting like the victim. What is wrong with this family..

Guys be aware VF and her family members have created stalker accounts here I know it takes more than one report for admin to get involved. Us talking about Natasha has hit a nerve😂 she’s butt-hurt I mentioned her sister’s big age and linked an old article where she lied to police and tried to frame an innocent man AFTER he had paid for the damages that happened to her car in the accident. Bloody whore of a woman her mother taught her jack shit. What does this 33 y.o. woman do for a living now that she can’t rob off people ??

I need the poster to spill more ☕️ on why Natasha, her brother Adam and their mum was charged with criminal charges after Deen divorced the fraudster

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

fvdcsdasfg wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:41 pm
B5E3731E-FA4A-4403-B0AD-77DE570AA502.png

All of her sisters are so different looking they don’t really look like siblings. Top left is Sabah. At least she doesn’t look like an evil aunty like Natasha

Apparently VF was on edge all night trying to make sure no pics of Kaiynat ended up online. Jokes on her cause all her other sisters were posted on IG FB and here hahah. This thread really lives in her head rent free. She was scolding everyone who tried taking a pic of Ahmed and Kaiynat during the wedding. Way to make your baby sisters new in laws think you’re a narcissist psycho weird bitch
LMPO this meterosexual looking monkey is Sabah’s husband for sure bc Romana’s husband looks different. Pics of Romana’s husband on her profile @romana_ahmed. The pink tie gives me gayish vibes the men in VF’s chavy family have a shitty dressing sense

sad101i
Learner
Learner

Post by sad101i »

Going on holiday to just lie in a bath and sleep inside all the time seems like a waste to me. You can do that in the UK.

therealgossipqueen
Talker
Talker

Post by therealgossipqueen »

That’s why these fat flomps love Dubai it requires absolutely zero brain functioning she can just slomp from her bed to the balcony then to Sephora and then to papa roti and then to Cheesecake Factory take some pics and call it a holiday

Tigerxgirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Tigerxgirl »

How disgusting calling someone a butler???? Does she have no shame? They’re employees not her fat boonds butlers. If she did that to me I’d put bleach in that bath. Lanat on her and her family. I hope the whole lot of them get a taste of their own medicine. Ugly sisters.
4B1579EC-D8D1-429C-A577-6646020310D7.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Aishyk
Learner
Learner

Post by Aishyk »

They are actually butlers, the butler service is something the St Regis offer so she isn't actually incorrect this time. Most St. Regis properties offer butlers for all guest rooms.

Using the term 'butler' isn't wrong or demeaning, it is a job like any other.

fvdcsdasfg
Learner
Learner

Post by fvdcsdasfg »

Madiha really needs to get a life and hobbies outside of going on a Ig rant every day. I understand bringing awareness to important issues but sheesh it’s a new thing with her every day. Today it’s Bollywood copying Pakistani music.. ok everyone copies everything who cares like I think she feels good about herself after these self righteous rants and its exhausting

Cookiecrumble93
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cookiecrumble93 »

fvdcsdasfg wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:55 pm
Madiha really needs to get a life and hobbies outside of going on a Ig rant every day. I understand bringing awareness to important issues but sheesh it’s a new thing with her every day. Today it’s Bollywood copying Pakistani music.. ok everyone copies everything who cares like I think she feels good about herself after these self righteous rants and its exhausting

I like madihablobb fashion etc but as a person I agree, she seems very hard work. She’s obviously clever but she comes across obnoxious at times, think Saarah her SIL is just as intelligent and “woke” but less over bearing with her sentiments. I can’t imagine any desi guy (or man in general) telling her to do anything lol

sad101i
Learner
Learner

Post by sad101i »

Aishyk wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:06 pm
They are actually butlers, the butler service is something the St Regis offer so she isn't actually incorrect this time. Most St. Regis properties offer butlers for all guest rooms.

Using the term 'butler' isn't wrong or demeaning, it is a job like any other.
True. Still is a classless thing to boast about on social media that you are a having a bath run for you

Aishyk
Learner
Learner

Post by Aishyk »

I agree with you on that, but let's not forget Vanityfemme doesn't exactly ooze class. She probably never stayed 5 star before marrying.

Minalich
Learner
Learner

Post by Minalich »

Cookiecrumble93 wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:15 am
fvdcsdasfg wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:55 pm

I like madihablobb fashion etc but as a person I agree, she seems very hard work. She’s obviously clever but she comes across obnoxious at times, think Saarah her SIL is just as intelligent and “woke” but less over bearing with her sentiments. I can’t imagine any desi guy (or man in general) telling her to do anything lol
It’s very rich someone who sits on a trash forum day in and day out telling someone else to get a hobby and a life. Your life is GG😂😂😂

So sad to see toxic desi aunty mentality exist even in our generation the type of women who think desi women should only be seen and not heard. “I like her fashion sense but god forbid she have an opinion on anything”. What is it to you if she posts her opinion on her page if you don’t like it don’t follow her? If it’s so “exhausting” why are you following her??? Is she holding you at gunpoint???

What hope does the next generation of girls have when they are being raised by the likes of you lot? And I say this as someone who isn’t even a big fan of madiha. I feel she tries very hard to be like Annam Ahmed who is naturally very classy and high end. If you see their content is very similar and it’s always Annam who posts first.

As for vanity it’s so obvious your all burning seeing her live her best life in dubai. Whether she deserves it or not she has a husband who is obsessed with her and treats her like a queen and gives her a 5 star lifestyle. DEAL WITH IT😂😂😂

Aishyk
Learner
Learner

Post by Aishyk »

Obsessed with her 🤣🤣🤣, are you having a laugh.

If she is living the "life" why did she have to leave her bath to tend to her daughter, where was the obsessed Umar.

I don't envy her 5 star holiday, I have been on enough of my own thanks, but unlike VF I was used to this lifestyle prior to marriage too.

Is he a poor King whose Queen has to beg for freebies 🤣🤣.

Minalich
Learner
Learner

Post by Minalich »

Aishyk wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:15 am
Obsessed with her 🤣🤣🤣, are you having a laugh.

If she is living the "life" why did she have to leave her bath to tend to her daughter, where was the obsessed Umar.

I don't envy her 5 star holiday, I have been on enough of my own thanks, but unlike VF I was used to this lifestyle prior to marriage too.

Is he a poor King whose Queen has to beg for freebies 🤣🤣.
If you weren’t obsessed and had your own life you wouldn’t sit here trash talking about girls who don’t even know you exist😂 you can try to make yourself feel as better as you want but it’s pure envy. Anyone content in their own life wouldn’t care so much about anyone else’s.

What freebies? St Regis isn’t giving anyone a freebie or even discount they are too prestige. It’s all paid for by Umar for his wife because he wants to spoil her. Also living the life doesn’t mean being a bad mum, she can live the life and leave her bath to tend to her daughter. If she didn’t leave her bath you’d call her a bad mum. She can’t win😂

I come to this thread and here you are over here breaking the rules again. You have 8 posts. Almost every post breaks a rule on GG. Your next post that breaks a rule will result in you being being banned.

Posters we can start a Rave Thread for Vanity Femme. As I said on another post…. We are no longer allowing Rave Posts on a Trash Thread on this thread. That will stop multiple reports and problems. It causes too many disruptions.

This board is called Guru Gossip. It is for gossip about social media personalities. We don’t care if they know us. I doubt any of our posters are obsessed with or envy the influencers they post about. However, I don’t know our posters and neither do you.

Aishyk
Learner
Learner

Post by Aishyk »

I would have thought VF would have better things to do than defend herself one a GG forum.

Also this thread wasn't created to worship VF, it was to discuss her, you may not like the opinions of those on here but we will continue to talk about her and if it affects you that much create an I love VF fan club.

Also, the freebie comment wasn't aimed at the St Regis stay, which i am sure you know. As a fan i am sure you see her "requests" for help on her insta.

My opinion is that VF is a leech, yours is that she is fantastic and ever so lucky.

Both opinions, both valid. We don't have to agree.

tasnimazaman
Learner
Learner

Post by tasnimazaman »

Minalich wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:01 am
Cookiecrumble93 wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:15 am

It’s very rich someone who sits on a trash forum day in and day out telling someone else to get a hobby and a life. Your life is GG😂😂😂

So sad to see toxic desi aunty mentality exist even in our generation the type of women who think desi women should only be seen and not heard. “I like her fashion sense but god forbid she have an opinion on anything”. What is it to you if she posts her opinion on her page if you don’t like it don’t follow her? If it’s so “exhausting” why are you following her??? Is she holding you at gunpoint???

What hope does the next generation of girls have when they are being raised by the likes of you lot? And I say this as someone who isn’t even a big fan of madiha. I feel she tries very hard to be like Annam Ahmed who is naturally very classy and high end. If you see their content is very similar and it’s always Annam who posts first.

As for vanity it’s so obvious your all burning seeing her live her best life in dubai. Whether she deserves it or not she has a husband who is obsessed with her and treats her like a queen and gives her a 5 star lifestyle. DEAL WITH IT😂😂😂

Oh look annam / asmaa has come to defend Instagram models on another forum after they’re getting blasted on the annam forum. Give it a rest would you. No instagrammer is naturally classy or high end, if they were they would have real jobs and not beg for freebies as their day jobs hahaha.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Please Note:

Everyone knows by now that this is the Trash Thread. We have repeatedly said that we can make a Rave Thread for Vanity Femme. If any poster loves Vanity Femme great. You can post in a Rave Thread. Any further Rave Posts in this Trash Thread breaks the rules and will result in a Warning given to the Poster. This will cut down on reports, problems and disruptions in this thread.

This is Guru Gossip. A board to gossip, discuss and trash talk people who have chosen to make their life public and open to scrutiny. That means people will say both good and bad things about you.

KZ349
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by KZ349 »

I understand Madihablobs point buttt it’s very hypocritical in a way. At all their weddings/ wedding events they blare out bollywood/Indian songs and dance away to them, yet if one Pakistani song gets covered by a Bollywood movie, all hell breaks loose for her and she deems it ‘copying’. Her post has also been done in a real sly way to bring about the differences between India and Pakistan and cause a divide. If anything she should use her platform to try and bring a shared unity and respect between people of both nations…

Return to “Vanity Femme”