Bubzbeauty - Part 13

Bemysunshine
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bubzbeauty - Part 13

Post by Bemysunshine »

Both Budz & Tim were not ready to become parents. In fact Isaac is a lovely sweet & caring boy. The little boy is even more mature than his parents.
They never work normal 9-5 jobs over the past two decades. Most of Budz’s income was fr YouTube, & Tim took advantage of this & even bought a new sports car for HIMSELF before their split.
Both kids were poor to grow up in such environment. Budz & Tim are now co-parenting, but I do not think Tim would become a good father though. I bet it’s just the recent COVID lockdown stops him fr travelling frequently to Hong Kong & continues his life of partying & drinking.

Catfishrain
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Catfishrain »

I haven't watched anything of hers in ages, but I've been browsing these threads now and then. Can you imagine being married to bubz and listening to her preaching? I can't blame the guy for escaping being filmed 24/7 (I remember her filming him using the bathroom years ago, ugh) and never being present in the relationship. Most of all...my heart hurts for Isaac; he seems like such a sweet, sensitive child. But he's growing up seeing his mother holding the cam filming him when she should be present and focusing on his development.

Lindy needs to learn to put her children first but she's still such a narcissist...At least with Tim I can generally sense love for both the kids but with bubz it feels like a show put on for the camera. I can't imagine filming my child's crying face and then PUBLISHING the image online.

Catfishrain
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Catfishrain »

Seriously, just imagining my friend's kid's face crumple in sadness does not inspire any feelings of wanting to record video with captions... And for it to be her own child? I'm not even his mother and I immediately feel anxious and upset seeing him cry. So much for "her empathy."

crypticdeer
Talker
Talker

Post by crypticdeer »

Wow I haven't checked out Bubz in forever. Saw her new video and was curious. Then went to her comics...jeez as a public personality she sure does put all her dirty laundry out there so blatantly. The first comic, that's obviously Tim in the shallow puddle right? And this lumberjack character....I was shocked to find out he was real. I think comics based on every day happenings/real life work but not with influencers who are not exactly anonymous.

Bemysunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by Bemysunshine »

I cannot put up with her showing favor of Ayla over Isaac. Isaac is a sweet boy who always takes care of his sister. He seems to be her caretaker or babysitter. While on the other hand, Budz plays the role of a photographer who holds a camera & does her filming

Bemysunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by Bemysunshine »

Just watched her new vlog. Wonder how she met Mr Lumberjack. He lives 1.5 hours driving afar on a mountain. They should get to know each other by dating apps probably. This guy needs to work & he should absolutely be more hardworking than Tim, as Tim never worked & only played games in his cell phone or computer

NyanNeko
Lurker
Lurker

Post by NyanNeko »

So I’ve been re-watching her old vlogs from oldest to newest. I’ve noticed two things. One is that she has been subtly dropping hints of her unhappiness since before Issac was a year old. (Watch the vlog where they go see their house being built or “time apart.) secondly, I noticed that she deleted ALL of the vlogs pertaining to her miscarriage and her pregnancy updates with Ayla. I found that really strange considering her obvious favoritism with Ayla. I was wondering if anyone else noticed.
After watching all her old stuff I will say I am glad that she’s moved on. A lot of people criticize her for moving “too fast” but when you’re THAT unhappy for that long you tend to move on quickly. People in unhappy relationships stay in them longer than needed, and sometimes they know in their head that it’s over before their hearts can accept that. The two of them got spoiled on the good life with YT and were given a dose of reality once the had Issac. I can’t imagine being with the same guy I was with in high school. People change! Bubz was never able to find herself and evolve and I think that’s why they eventually outgrew each other and I think that’s why Tim cheated. I don’t think either of them are bad people, but your early 20’s is for growth as experimentation and I think neither got the chance to do that and that’s why they resented each other so much. It’s sad that they split but it’s kinda for the best. Now they can grow. It’s just sad that two children got caught up in their mistakes. My other complaint is I wish she would just come out and say it! “We’re divorced!” Like own it! Also she keeps referring to Tim as “the kid’s dad.” Like Lindy...we know who their father is...why can’t she just call him Tim?!
“ Don’t tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.”🌙

Bemysunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by Bemysunshine »

Surprised to hear that she deleted all of the vlogs about her miscarriage and her pregnancy updates with Ayla. Just don’t understand why she did this.
I would think Ayla’s birth was Budz’s intention to allow the kid comes to the world to save their marriage. Perhaps she hoped the kid would bring Tim closer to the family & increase their bonding. However, Tim just flew frequently to HK for his drinks & parties
If I were Budz, I could be super depressed to break up w a guy who spent half of my life w each other. She named “the kids’ dad” instead of calling his name because of her resentment towards him.
On a side note, please bear w my English writing as it’s not my first language :D

April26
Learner
Learner

Post by April26 »

She posted a story on her IG, cuddling with her boyfriend on the couch, with an emoji of Ryan Gosling covering his face. She wrote something like "Last year on Valentines Day I was really Hurt, so I had a friend of mine coming over not to feel so alone. Today, a year past, here I am with Ryan Gosling, cuddling and watching TV. Life is funny like that."
Why does she keep referring to him as Ryan Gosling? Is he a caucasian guy or an asian one? Could he really be as handsome as Ryan? Or does she call him that because he is a lumberjack and Ryan often looks like one? I'm curious..
Wonder when will she show his face.

I find it odd that she hasn't deleted previous posts of her with Tim, on her ig.

Bemysunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by Bemysunshine »

Perhaps Budz or this Mr Lumberjack feels uncomfortable to show his face to the public. That’s why she covers up his identity. If she wants to keep secret, I’d rather prefer her not mentioning his presence in her vlogs. She should know she is a public figure & ppl who watch her vlogs may have interest in bf knowing what’s happening in her life.
I also do not understand why she still keeps all vlogs of her wedding & marriage lives w Tim. What’s her purpose of deleting the miscarriage vlogs but meanwhile keeps all the vlogs w Tim ?
I just feel her bitterness after the divorce. She acted a lot more happy during the times she got married & before Isaac was born

pineapplebun5_
Stalker
Stalker

Post by pineapplebun5_ »

Bemysunshine wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:23 pm
Perhaps Budz or this Mr Lumberjack feels uncomfortable to show his face to the public. That’s why she covers up his identity. If she wants to keep secret, I’d rather prefer her not mentioning his presence in her vlogs. She should know she is a public figure & ppl who watch her vlogs may have interest in bf knowing what’s happening in her life.
I also do not understand why she still keeps all vlogs of her wedding & marriage lives w Tim. What’s her purpose of deleting the miscarriage vlogs but meanwhile keeps all the vlogs w Tim ?
I just feel her bitterness after the divorce. She acted a lot more happy during the times she got married & before Isaac was born
Hi! In a recent vlog or ig story (sorry can’t remember which one!), she said that mr lumberjack is a private guy so I guess that’s why she hasn’t made his face public! She has also said that he’s Caucasian. I really hope this relationship goes well as she does look a lot happier these days & I think she deserves all this!

Bemysunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by Bemysunshine »

Forgot she mentioned Mr Lumberjack is a Caucasian. Trust that he should be better than Tim. Wonder how Tim’s life is now under this pandemic. The lockdown does not allow him to travel frequently to Hong Kong.

NyanNeko
Lurker
Lurker

Post by NyanNeko »

That’s always what I found so odd! She’s kept videos like “marriage advice that saved us” or “our wedding day!” But she’s since deleted her giving birth to Ayla vlog. It makes zero sense!
“ Don’t tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.”🌙

Bemysunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by Bemysunshine »

Yah, she still keeps the vlogs about “marriage”, relationship”, “wedding day”....
As she’s split up with Tim, I wouldn’t keep these vlogs if I were Budz. She starts a new relationship w Mr Lumberjack, but still keeps her memories w the ex ? Just doesn’t make any sense !

shampoo999
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by shampoo999 »

Hi guys.. She is delivering herself like UberEats to Mr Ryan Gosling every weekend when the kids are with Tim... 1.5 hr drive one way is quite a lot.. and he is just gonna let her do all the leg work and he is just gonna be lazy in his mountain lodge.. I don't see him making any effort to drive to see her.. this is a huge red flag..

The problem with Lindy is she lacks the maturity to date someone so fast.. it's like she is still in high school so she wanna make Tim jealous or prove she's hot after 2 kids to get a Ryan Gosling Lookalike ( or so she claims)... She is really setting herself up for failure.. She needs to continue therapy and deal with her own issues first, then find love... Tim doesn't care anymore.. he probably has moved back to HK with the Thai mistress..

Bemysunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by Bemysunshine »

Agree. She drives 1.5 hrs to meet Mr Lumberjack when the kids are w Tim, but never see the guy drives to meet Budz at her place. If it is a healthy relationship, I think the most important is to have the guy willing to spend time w Isaac & Ayla. Perhaps Budz is just looking for a part-time boyfriend so she doesn’t care much. She just wanna show Tim she can date in less than a year of the divorce. But is this mindset good for Budz ? I really doubted. She spent half of her entire life time w Tim. Could it be possible for her to get healed fr this broken relationship ?

shampoo999
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by shampoo999 »

I feel sorry for Issac and Ayla... It is not healthy to have your mum dating new men so fast and they come in and out your life.. I bet a million dollars Lindy will have a meltdown when Mr Lumbarjack is tired of Ubereats.. He has to genuinely want to be a step Dad and get along well with the children.. it is tricky and takes a lot of work..Obviously the father Tim doesn't give a f anymore and is busy with his partying in HK and falling into investment scams, so Lindy should forget about revenge on him and just focus on herself.. Practice what you always preach with the toxic positivity..

Bemysunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by Bemysunshine »

I feel very sorry for the kids too. This is really pathetic. Budz should find a guy who gets along well w the kids. She is still young & she may have her second marriage in future.
But before that she should get fully recovered fr the divorce & toxic relationship w Tim. This may take years to get healed. Until then she is appropriate to find a guy who truly loves her & the kids. Eventually when their relationship is healthy they are eligible to set up a new family. This is the best way to provide a healthy & stable environment for the kids to grow up.
I think Budz still needs therapy. I wonder why she just got few counselling apts then stopped. This is unhealthy for her

BLAHscent
Learner
Learner

Post by BLAHscent »

She apparently started therapy again. Hopefully, she keeps up with it.

Does anyone else find it weird that she lets herself into his house when he's at work? Maybe he's OK with it, but I find it weird.
I blog @ [url=http://obscurejourney.com/]ObscureJourney.com[/url] at least monthly.
Please go check my other site as well, obscureoblige.over-blog.com. Thank you. <3

shampoo999
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by shampoo999 »

Latest Bubzbeauty Q&A..
I think she is lurking on here.. just because we said he never visit her at her house... she immediately say he DOES visit her... hahaha.. ( HI LINDY)
Of course, you met Lumberjack on Tinder..( or Bumble.. same thing).. I do wish it works out with Mr Lumberjack though.. I don't want Issac and Ayla to be hurt when their mum have another heartbreak..
It's too early to make him The knight in the shining armour.. a mature mum would just date him and not share too much.. and observe whether he is good with the kids...
Plus.. talking about how to dispose a dead body with a girl u met on Tinder is not funny or cool.. it's actually a bit weird.. esp if u wanna impress the girl.. maybe they are both a bit antisocial anyway...

Return to “Bubzbeauty”