Sasha Alsberg Part 3

oh_do_tell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Sasha Alsberg Part 3

Post by oh_do_tell »

I predict she will give her dogs to someone who has a yard or something like that, with a pretense they are still hers, but she will visit them ALL THE TIME, but she is actually doing this for them.

booksandfood
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by booksandfood »

I know this isn’t always the case, but often when dogs run around in circles like Fiona does, it is due to boredom, lack of stimulation and stress. It’s a behavior often seen in zoo animals. It really angers me when Sasha posts videos of Fiona exhibiting this behavior and just laughs about it (see current Instagram story). This isn’t funny. Working dogs need stimulation and problem solving, they literally have been bread to work. Locking them up in tiny apartments and letting them run once a day in parks is not enough. It’s honestly cruel. I don’t know why people get dogs that they cannot cater for, purely because it suits their aesthetic. It’s disgusting. My heart goes out to those poor dogs.

josiieanniie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by josiieanniie »

Am I the only one who thinks she doesn’t actually read anymore? She posts pictures in her stories of books she’s getting and reading, but I never feel like that’s true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anastasia1989
Learner
Learner

Post by anastasia1989 »

So she posted on her stories today that she took the tube to Hyde Park. London is still under a stay at home order in their 3rd lockdown and you should NOT be using public transport unless it is essential (such as essential workers travelling to work, or people travelling for a doctor’s appointment etc). Taking your dog to the park to take pictures is not essential travel. What happened to the great dog park that’s just a block or two away from her house? This girl is so entitled!! I mean I’m not surprised at this point but it drives me crazy.

alice2069
Learner
Learner

Post by alice2069 »

anastasia1989 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:31 pm
So she posted on her stories today that she took the tube to Hyde Park. London is still under a stay at home order in their 3rd lockdown and you should NOT be using public transport unless it is essential (such as essential workers travelling to work, or people travelling for a doctor’s appointment etc). Taking your dog to the park to take pictures is not essential travel. What happened to the great dog park that’s just a block or two away from her house? This girl is so entitled!! I mean I’m not surprised at this point but it drives me crazy.
She will never follow the rules and she'll continue deleting comments from people calling her out. Entitled is definitely the right word for it!

Sarahbat04
Talker
Talker

Post by Sarahbat04 »

I’ve never been to London and I realize that I don’t know a ton about their lockdown, but I think it says a lot that whenever she posts about her long walks, there’s literally NO ONE around ever. Like not a single person usually. I assume that’s because everyone is home quarantining? So I completely agree that taking the tube and everything to go places ISNT needed.

getinmymachine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by getinmymachine »

These are the current rules for England, I think they're slowly lifting now https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpspr ... 640-nc.png

I guess a walk would technically count as exercise? I'd give her the benefit of the doubt if she hadn't been ignoring restrictions for months. Also you're probably supposed to walk or run locally and not take public transport to popular tourist locations.

Sarahbat04
Talker
Talker

Post by Sarahbat04 »

Sometimes it really annoys me that she takes this “holier than thou” attitude towards things while she never lived by them beforehand.
Example A: traveling during the pandemic and constantly telling people to stay home. People have lost family members and still couldn’t visit. People have lost parents while they live alone and still couldn’t see anyone.
Although I’m glad she got to see her family and her dad, her “I HAVE to travel constantly” to see her family in the states and the “important people” in London (when she secretly went to London because she just HAD to see them) is insane and honestly not a valid excuse to me.

B- training the dogs. Remember when she lived in TX and was going on and on about how Frazier had behavioral issues and she was getting him trained and all that, just to do things like take videos of him ON HER DINNER TABLE laughing about it? She never actually followed through with ANY training.

I get that she’s probably grown and all, and that’s good! But preaching to her audience like she’s above all that when she’s been so incredibly irresponsible in the past is just ludicrous and I wish she would stop.

For someone who’s been in her own for a long time and has “paid all her own bills” she sure hasn’t grown up at all like most people in the same boat.

agleita
Learner
Learner

Post by agleita »

Why did she delete all her stories about Fraser and his behaviour problems and something about Fiona? I was at work and didn’t listen to the stories but now they are deleted. So I assume Fraser is staying with that trainer for yet another two additional weeks?

Sarahbat04
Talker
Talker

Post by Sarahbat04 »

How much do you guys want to bet that she hasn’t been posting a lot because she’s at her boyfriends

anastasia1989
Learner
Learner

Post by anastasia1989 »

So she’s moving again, in news that will surprise nobody. Everyone here could see that the flat wouldn’t be suitable for her dogs long before they even arrived there. I just don’t understand how she has so much money to blow on moving constantly. Not to mention the extended dog training program she sent Fraser and Fiona on! For someone who has cried a lot about being poor she sure does splash the cash around. I wonder if she’ll be on her own in the new place.

DeathArcana
Talker
Talker

Post by DeathArcana »

anastasia1989 wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:02 am
So she’s moving again, in news that will surprise nobody. Everyone here could see that the flat wouldn’t be suitable for her dogs long before they even arrived there. I just don’t understand how she has so much money to blow on moving constantly. Not to mention the extended dog training program she sent Fraser and Fiona on! For someone who has cried a lot about being poor she sure does splash the cash around. I wonder if she’ll be on her own in the new place.
"how she was so much money to blow"

I mean don't we all know by now it isn't "her" money at all lol must be nice to have a sugar daddy to do it all for you

thatsthetea93
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thatsthetea93 »

I’d have to assume that apartment costs multiple thousands of dollars in rent each month. She’s a terrible influencer though, literally all she does is walk her dogs everyday, there’s nothing actually useful/worthwhile as a viewer??

anastasia1989
Learner
Learner

Post by anastasia1989 »

That’s what I don’t understand, she’s hardly putting any real content out there, how is she making her money? She’s been writing and talking about this “project red” for what feels like forever. I guess I don’t really think that Taran would be funding her lifestyle. I figured he would obviously be footing the bill when they’re together, but not going so far as to cover her accommodation/daily living expenses. Who knows really. And she’s even paying someone to walk her dogs, according to her latest Instagram posts. The sum total of her output seems to be photos of her dogs, photos of cheese laden food, and endless hints and teases about project red (which seems to have no concrete timeline).

lasvevas
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lasvevas »

For her dogs’ sake, I’m glad she moved but seriously, how did it take her this long to realise the first apartment wasn’t suitable? It was clear to everyone else from the very first IG story that it was way too cramped for one dog, let alone two. Was she even thinking about them at all when she chose that place? Is she completely lacking in foresight? I can’t comprehend what goes on in her head.

pensandthreads
Informer
Informer

Post by pensandthreads »

anastasia1989 wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:14 am
That’s what I don’t understand, she’s hardly putting any real content out there, how is she making her money? She’s been writing and talking about this “project red” for what feels like forever. I guess I don’t really think that Taran would be funding her lifestyle. I figured he would obviously be footing the bill when they’re together, but not going so far as to cover her accommodation/daily living expenses. Who knows really. And she’s even paying someone to walk her dogs, according to her latest Instagram posts. The sum total of her output seems to be photos of her dogs, photos of cheese laden food, and endless hints and teases about project red (which seems to have no concrete timeline).
He probably is footing the bill if she doesn't have any other income source. She was popular for awhile but stopped posting on youtube and doesn't really advertise enough on instagram to fund her lifestyle. The reality is the majority of "pretty girl" lifestyle influencers who flaunt luxury items and aren't pumping out the content that would generate that kind of wealth are essentially sex workers (whether that be meeting up with a variety of guys or just one rich sugar daddy as someone else pointed out). She did move to be with him. She doesn't really seem to be doing anything else with her life. As has been discussed her she changes her appearance for him. It really actually wouldn't be surprising if he contributes a significant amount to her upkeep beyond typical dates and activities.

oh_do_tell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by oh_do_tell »

OMG she's only 24 years old. I feel like she has over 30 with her appearance and everything, especially in the last Instagram photo she looks like those middle-aged women who seek attention with her clothes. :rofl: :rofl:

bookbandit
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bookbandit »

All I could think of in her most recent IG story was why would she mention "omg my wine cellar is behind the door" or whatever else she was saying about her bathroom.

Her Twitter is privated again too...

pensandthreads
Informer
Informer

Post by pensandthreads »

bookbandit wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:13 am
All I could think of in her most recent IG story was why would she mention "omg my wine cellar is behind the door" or whatever else she was saying about her bathroom.

Her Twitter is privated again too...
I heard the wine cellar comment too... no way she can afford this based on her shitty book sales whatever meager ad revenue she still gets from her old youtube views.

For her twitter, she hasn't posted anything in ages but it's the only platform who can't really censor people when commenting on someone's posts and plenty of people are still talking about her behavior last year.

agleita
Learner
Learner

Post by agleita »

Why am I getting the impression that she moved so she can live alone and call meeting/inviting her friends over and call it a support bubble since “I live alone and I need to see people to live otherwise I go crazy” type of way? Because if you live alone you can form a support bubble with one household not that I entirely know how it works but that’s as far as I know

Return to “BookTube”