Post by Lovemesometea »

Someone commented it’s great they eat homemade meals. She made pizza bagels 😐

Rocky1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: CantAcceptCriticismXO - Part 16

Post by Rocky1 »

Well well well.... what do we have here??? Is that a palette you are trying to arrange your shades on???
25:18 in the video and you quickly see ugly karina looking at them like “shit let me put them away” Image... then the next clip they are nowhere in sight. Image it looks so cute blancuhhh ImageImage🥲🥲looks like karina isn’t doing her ImageJOBImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovemesometea
Learner
Learner

Post by Lovemesometea »

Lol omg I caught that too. I wonder if she left it there on purpose to get people wondering? Or if they’re that stupid to not notice the clip while they were editing.
Rocky1 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:35 pm
Well well well.... what do we have here??? Is that a palette you are trying to arrange your shades on???
25:18 in the video and you quickly see ugly karina looking at them like “shit let me put them away” Image... then the next clip they are nowhere in sight. Image it looks so cute blancuhhh ImageImage🥲🥲looks like karina isn’t doing her ImageJOBImage

Rocky1
Informer
Informer

Post by Rocky1 »

Lovemesometea wrote:Lol omg I caught that too. I wonder if she left it there on purpose to get people wondering? Or if they’re that stupid to not notice the clip while they were editing.
Rocky1 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:35 pm

THEY are that stupid. They’ve always had little fuck ups in the videos

Lovemesometea
Learner
Learner

Post by Lovemesometea »

Lmfao dumb and dumber 😂
Rocky1 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:12 pm
Lovemesometea wrote:Lol omg I caught that too. I wonder if she left it there on purpose to get people wondering? Or if they’re that stupid to not notice the clip while they were editing.
THEY are that stupid. They’ve always had little fuck ups in the videos

eunoia
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by eunoia »

I thought it was just me that noticed that Blanca feeds her kids the same exact thing every day........ I’m not even them and I’m tired of seeing pancakes, strawberries, and bananas on the plate everrrrrry morning. There’s other breakfast options out there... make them a veggie omelette.... or oatmeal.... or arroz con leche... something else damn

Lovemesometea
Learner
Learner

Post by Lovemesometea »

The worse part is she hardly gave them any protein. If she can’t get them to eat any veggies atleast make sure they get enough protein.
They got like 5 pieces of shredded chicken on that quesadilla lol I would give them Greek yogurt with their fruit or make them smoothie with greek yogurt and throw in some kale they won’t know. That’s what I do with mine lol
eunoia wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:14 am
I thought it was just me that noticed that Blanca feeds her kids the same exact thing every day........ I’m not even them and I’m tired of seeing pancakes, strawberries, and bananas on the plate everrrrrry morning. There’s other breakfast options out there... make them a veggie omelette.... or oatmeal.... or arroz con leche... something else damn

Lovemesometea
Learner
Learner

Post by Lovemesometea »

What pisses me off the most it’s she gets the cheapest quality food. For someone that “ gots it like that” they should be eating everything organic and best quality in everything (atleast that’s what we do and we’re regular people lol.) But no fucken pan bimbo 🙄 Bimbo for the bimbos lol

Chicago56
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicago56 »

I find it crazy but mostly HILARIOUS!! How they all live close to blanca and Blanca claims she's GOOD FRIENDS with Laura and Loui and Les, YET she isn't in this photo shoot or collab. 😂😂😂😂 MIND YOU, This is a shoot with some of Laura's closest friends.
6209EEAC-4CDE-45AD-81AF-F2A1FE9FF514.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lovemesometea
Learner
Learner

Post by Lovemesometea »

Damn ya estan bien jodidos todos 🤣🤣 MInd You these people are not even in their 30s lol
Chicago56 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:45 am
I find it crazy but mostly HILARIOUS!! How they all live close to blanca and Blanca claims she's GOOD FRIENDS with Laura and Loui and Les, YET she isn't in this photo shoot or collab. 😂😂😂😂 MIND YOU, This is a shoot with some of Laura's closest friends.
6209EEAC-4CDE-45AD-81AF-F2A1FE9FF514.jpeg

Chicago56
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicago56 »

Nobody be going with Ulysses. 💀 and it's not because he "stopped" cutting hair, cause he sure did cut Valentine's hair. So if others really wanted Ulysses to cut his hair they'd ask him. Both him and Blanca are unlikeable now from everyone. How is Blanca not embarrassed to be kissing their asses or to see that those same people she ever kissing ass too know how she really is and don't fuck with her like that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rocky1
Informer
Informer

Post by Rocky1 »

Chicago56 wrote:Nobody be going with Ulysses. Image and it's not because he "stopped" cutting hair, cause he sure did cut Valentine's hair. So if others really wanted Ulysses to cut his hair they'd ask him. Both him and Blanca are unlikeable now from everyone. How is Blanca not embarrassed to be kissing their asses or to see that those same people she ever kissing ass too know how she really is and don't fuck with her like that.
She used to say it was because she lived in Stockton. ImageImageImage

I like how Jenny is annoying as fuck but at least she tries to cook lol Image every time I see her cook I’m like damn Blanca no sirves para nada

Lovemesometea
Learner
Learner

Post by Lovemesometea »

She does her menu include rice, flautas ,quesadillas, and pasta with marinara sauce 🤣

Oh wait I forgot her sad ass green enchiladas lol
Rocky1 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:59 am
Chicago56 wrote:Nobody be going with Ulysses. Image and it's not because he "stopped" cutting hair, cause he sure did cut Valentine's hair. So if others really wanted Ulysses to cut his hair they'd ask him. Both him and Blanca are unlikeable now from everyone. How is Blanca not embarrassed to be kissing their asses or to see that those same people she ever kissing ass too know how she really is and don't fuck with her like that.
She used to say it was because she lived in Stockton. ImageImageImage

I like how Jenny is annoying as fuck but at least she tries to cook lol Image every time I see her cook I’m like damn Blanca no sirves para nada

Chicago56
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicago56 »

You can't even buy them fresh warm food. By the time they get to their lunch box the food is cold. Not even that! Your all day in that "warehouse", you got Ulysses and Javi doin the packaging and Karina as your assistant, what are you doing!? Cant take 30min of your "busy" life and "successful merch business" to go out and eat with your kids?! Fuken cold bagels in their boxes.
Damn. How about go to a close restaurant with your kids and eat. Or drive thru. Even to feed your kids your not good at.

By the way I believe this is their warehouse if any of her minions wants to stop by for a picture lmao
50B67BF8-4A51-4DA3-A2CF-961B88115F65.jpeg
E5CDC440-3EF2-4FE9-9949-293D6BF2314C.jpeg

eunoia
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by eunoia »

I wonder if act of faith was a one time thing that just flopped (as everyone predicted it would). She doesn’t even talk about it anymore.... only her merch.

Happy_Espi
Informer
Informer

Post by Happy_Espi »

It kind of reminds me of Laura’s warehouse a bit-the inside layout of it. I wouldn’t be surprised if this ass licker went and leased a warehouse near Laura. Y ni así la incluyen :rofl: :rofl:

Rocky1
Informer
Informer

Post by Rocky1 »

Look like it ... 🥲 watch Louies video “hiding all day in my best friends warehouse”.

I don’t doubt it because she stayed in Laura’s house(apt) when she got her bbl.

Chicago56
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicago56 »

Their AOF is already a fail. What are they gonna do when summer comes!? If all they have is sweats. 😂😂 You can only go so far with that. What's in stock for summer Evette!? Shirts? Shorts? Then what!? Y'all got a warehouse to fill it up with merch. 😂😂😂 Y'all are known for selling merch. Do you not got anything else going on for you?! Any collabs? 💀 These other influencers come out with merch 2-3 times a year the most, you and Ulysses keep making new merch every month. 😂😂😂 Shows thats all you got going on.
141F311C-92B1-418D-8D19-55F6F304D5EA.jpeg
214D059C-1DDA-4F2A-80A2-E697685B9596.jpeg

_makeuplovesme
Informer
Informer

Post by _makeuplovesme »

I haven’t watched her videos in so long and I watched her story time right now and I am cringing!!! Her hand movements and the way she talks (like those little comments she makes) is almost like she’s trying to be Les or Alo!!!

Rocky1
Informer
Informer

Post by Rocky1 »

OKKKKKK USELESS!!!

So basically your cuts are worth more than Christian blends huh Image no wonder everyone goes to him & not you. Sometimes it’s not about the money. But you guys wouldn’t know....just because you’re out of Stockton doesn’t mean shit. You live in tarzana now but you still ain’t shit.

Return to “Evettexo”