CantAcceptCriticismXO - Part 16

Chicago56
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: CantAcceptCriticismXO - Part 16

Post by Chicago56 »

OMG! Does she not know how to bite her own lips!? Or are they just too filled that she can't feel them LMAO CRINGE how she looks "biting" them.

Rocky1
Informer
Informer

Post by Rocky1 »

I have a feeling this girl is gonna try to do the same video that Laura did.. she’s going to try to give back to the community for a video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lalalola5
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lalalola5 »

Rocky1 wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:03 pm
I have a feeling this girl is gonna try to do the same video that Laura did.. she’s going to try to give back to the community for a video

Does anyone even still watch these influencers YouTube’s. I feel like YouTube is dying!!! Blanca needs a better stylist and that hair of hers is ugly. Lil Ivette needs to get a job a real job and Ulysses needs to find another profession cause being a barber ain’t it. The amount he chargers is ridiculous not even women’s hair cuts cost that much for a fucked up hair cut from uly. Blanca has no friends and it shows all she has are her cousins but even at that we don’t we see her with Judith or anyone else. Blanca and Ulysses are gonna end up broke. Is there a thread for Alondra and Benny. I used to be a fan of Benny loved his YouTube videos but since he thinks he became a rapper and got with Alo is has become annoying as hell!

Chicago56
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicago56 »

I totally agree with this guys comment. Guys get haircuts more often then a girl getting her hair done. Imagine spending over $100 every other week for a cut? That's like over $400 a month if not. For his prices. Yeah a girl spends over that price too BUT difference is we do it 4-6 months. So it's okay in a time frame to spend that much.

As for Blanca, I feel sorry for her. She doesn't know where to fit in. YouTube ain't her thing anymore. AOF is another fail project, her merch another one yet that's probably barely making it. Ulysses skincare is what again?? And now he is trying to go cut hair again? Trying be known like Cris? Ulysses and Blanca can't find their passion, trying to do a million things to outstanding everyone when it's not working. Shit, everyone lives close to her yet nobody hangs out with her or invites her anywhere. Even her own cousins don't hang out with her anymore and she claims she's "family oriented." Uhm where's Yudith? LOL they all probably saw your true self. I also noticed nobody wears her AOF merch from the influencers anymore lMAO what I do see is Laura's circle always wearing her hoodies and also Alex & Les. Shows they don't fuck with Blanca and only did it cause they needed too.
474D3042-18DB-40D7-9EF0-E2E2E639A15D.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lovemesometea
Learner
Learner

Post by Lovemesometea »

Someone commented on that post happy April fools day :rofl: :rofl:
Chicago56 wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:05 am
I totally agree with this guys comment. Guys get haircuts more often then a girl getting her hair done. Imagine spending over $100 every other week for a cut? That's like over $400 a month if not. For his prices. Yeah a girl spends over that price too BUT difference is we do it 4-6 months. So it's okay in a time frame to spend that much.

As for Blanca, I feel sorry for her. She doesn't know where to fit in. YouTube ain't her thing anymore. AOF is another fail project, her merch another one yet that's probably barely making it. Ulysses skincare is what again?? And now he is trying to go cut hair again? Trying be known like Cris? Ulysses and Blanca can't find their passion, trying to do a million things to outstanding everyone when it's not working. Shit, everyone lives close to her yet nobody hangs out with her or invites her anywhere. Even her own cousins don't hang out with her anymore and she claims she's "family oriented." Uhm where's Yudith? LOL they all probably saw your true self. I also noticed nobody wears her AOF merch from the influencers anymore lMAO what I do see is Laura's circle always wearing her hoodies and also Alex & Les. Shows they don't fuck with Blanca and only did it cause they needed too.
474D3042-18DB-40D7-9EF0-E2E2E639A15D.jpeg

Lovemesometea
Learner
Learner

Post by Lovemesometea »

Who’s this fake ass hoe? Lol I know she’s talking about this site
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Happy_Espi
Informer
Informer

Post by Happy_Espi »

Lovemesometea wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:14 am
Using “mind you” and “their” incorrectly, could be Blanca herself :rofl:
Whoever it is, is stupid trying to defend these two dopes who are committing highway robbery with their whack ass AOF, ugly merch, selling the stuff she gets for free on posh mark, always sponsoring products she never actually uses, and this idiot with his haircuts. All this says about them is “give us your money, we are in way over our heads cause we are desperately trying to keep up with the Jones’s, and actually think we have made it even though we are just two pendejos who don’t know shit about business.”

Lovemesometea
Learner
Learner

Post by Lovemesometea »

It’s not Blanca tho. I peeped her ig profile it’s actual person. however she’s fake af because she’s on here reading all the chisme yet is over licking her dirty little butthole
Happy_Espi wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:18 am
Lovemesometea wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:14 am
Whoever it is, is stupid trying to defend these two dopes who are committing highway robbery with their whack ass AOF, ugly merch, selling the stuff she gets for free on posh mark, always sponsoring products she never actually uses, and this idiot with his haircuts. All this says about them is “give us your money, we are in way over our heads cause we are desperately trying to keep up with the Jones’s, and actually think we have made it even though we are just two pendejos who don’t know shit about business.”

Happy_Espi
Informer
Informer

Post by Happy_Espi »

Lovemesometea wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:30 am
It’s not Blanca tho. I peeped her ig profile it’s actual person. however she’s fake af because she’s on here reading all the chisme yet is over licking her dirty little butthole
Happy_Espi wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:18 am

Yeah, I think it’s one of her ignorant followers.

Lovemesometea
Learner
Learner

Post by Lovemesometea »

Mind you were the haters lmao they make it seem like he has a shop here in Sunset Blvd. He rents a small room from a building 🤦🏻‍♀️
Happy_Espi wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:50 am
Lovemesometea wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:30 am
Yeah, I think it’s one of her ignorant followers.

Chicago56
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicago56 »

Let's all fake book so then no people are able to book lmao
498AFE20-2CCC-4AA5-BA24-3C62E86CC18C.jpeg

Chicago56
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicago56 »

I wonder if Evette is invited LOL If she is, prepare to watch how cringe she acts around all of Laura's circle, she'll sure vlog and lucky if she comes in other peoples videos. That will be interesting to watch. #Cringe 💀😂
6F9B705A-02A7-4CA7-B397-1B5825077361.jpeg

Rocky1
Informer
Informer

Post by Rocky1 »

LOL certain site... well to start off YOU shouldn’t be on this certain site if you’re a fan of Evette. So clearly.... you have some doubts.... stupid just like blancuhhhh

Return to “Evettexo”