Michael Kay (Disney YouTuber) - Part 6

Department Of State
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Michael Kay (Disney YouTuber) - Part 6

Post by Department Of State »

Michael, which would you go further out of your way for: sexual contact with a woman who might actually intimately care about you, or a bison burger at a table for one at a hotel restaurant in a family resort?

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

Daenerys wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:29 am
I'm fairly certain that NO ONE here is disgusted with you. Just the opposite. Your confidence in sharing your story and experience shows resilience and an ability to change your own narrative. Impressive.
:respekt: <3

Oh yeah! Totally agree. I'm sure we all have our cringeworthy past relationships we wish we never got involved in! I know I have mine.

DC_Darling23
Learner
Learner

Post by DC_Darling23 »

Department Of State wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:35 am
DC_Darling23 wrote:I DEFINITELY think he has Narcissistic Personality Disorder or another mental health issue from the way he would talk about himself at points.... he was very aware and dare I say proud of his manipulation skills and that he wears a mask for the world and nobody knows the real him... textbook traits for narcissists.
Funny that we all could plainly see that through his videos after enough time and were saying these same things here for so many months. He’s not as good as he thinks he is...

This was the guy who interpreted a comment suggesting that he would be a great Disney Photopass photographer as an insult that needed to be deleted before his fragile ego was shattered... no, he DESERVES to be a CEO and the star of the show...

In the end I don’t think he’s looking for a romantic partner at all. He just wants his “Disney Princess”, a sex slave who just cleans his house and cooks for him like mommy used to. Preferably blonde since that seems to be his type. Must wear a Cinderella fetish dress, if you dress as Stitch or whatever character you like instead, you’ll have to deal with endless mental and emotional abuse until you bend and he gets his way. And you can’t ever go with him to Disney or he will be cheating on his first love with you, and he can’t be thinking about you when he’s lying in bed in his Disney hotel room when he could be thinking about the kids he was showing off to while swimming in the pool...

Did anyone ever find out what the “moment he has been working for” on patreon was about? What is he trying to manipulate his sad patreons into this time?
Department of State, you have absolutely been one of my favorites on here... You consistently hit the nail on the head ... I’d almost swear you’re the sane MK personality trying to make amends by telling the truth about his inner workings 🤣

DC_Darling23
Learner
Learner

Post by DC_Darling23 »

Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:43 am
Michael, which would you go further out of your way for: sexual contact with a woman who might actually intimately care about you, or a bison burger at a table for one at a hotel restaurant in a family resort?
The only competition the bison burger has is clearly a blueberry donut 😏

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

DC_Darling23 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:56 am
Department of State, you have absolutely been one of my favorites on here... You consistently hit the nail on the head ... I’d almost swear you’re the sane MK personality trying to make amends by telling the truth about his inner workings 🤣
Oh gawd, don't stroke (no pun intended) his ego! :rofl: We'll never hear the end of it. ;) LMAO.

Department Of State
Informer
Informer

Post by Department Of State »

DC_Darling23 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:35 am
DC_Darling23 wrote:I DEFINITELY think he has Narcissistic Personality Disorder or another mental health issue from the way he would talk about himself at points.... he was very aware and dare I say proud of his manipulation skills and that he wears a mask for the world and nobody knows the real him... textbook traits for narcissists.
Funny that we all could plainly see that through his videos after enough time and were saying these same things here for so many months. He’s not as good as he thinks he is...

This was the guy who interpreted a comment suggesting that he would be a great Disney Photopass photographer as an insult that needed to be deleted before his fragile ego was shattered... no, he DESERVES to be a CEO and the star of the show...

In the end I don’t think he’s looking for a romantic partner at all. He just wants his “Disney Princess”, a sex slave who just cleans his house and cooks for him like mommy used to. Preferably blonde since that seems to be his type. Must wear a Cinderella fetish dress, if you dress as Stitch or whatever character you like instead, you’ll have to deal with endless mental and emotional abuse until you bend and he gets his way. And you can’t ever go with him to Disney or he will be cheating on his first love with you, and he can’t be thinking about you when he’s lying in bed in his Disney hotel room when he could be thinking about the kids he was showing off to while swimming in the pool...

Did anyone ever find out what the “moment he has been working for” on patreon was about? What is he trying to manipulate his sad patreons into this time?
Department of State, you have absolutely been one of my favorites on here... You consistently hit the nail on the head ... I’d almost swear you’re the sane MK personality trying to make amends by telling the truth about his inner workings Image
The brother is the bigger mystery to me at this point. Michael seemed like he was already somewhat of a (repressed) nutcase who was giving off red flags well before his eventual spiral into his current state of full blown insanity.

What about psychopath lil bro though? He seemed to be the more normal and productive one until he quickly fell apart immediately after the move to FL. What was his life like in LA? SF? Dude now seems so completely lost and miserable... guess living with Michael’s gaslighting manipulative mental and emotional abuse everyday just does that to a person...

Daenerys
Learner
Learner

Post by Daenerys »

AntiWDWVlogger wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:04 am
DC_Darling23 wrote:
Oh gawd, don't stroke (no pun intended) his ego! :rofl: We'll never hear the end of it. ;) LMAO.
Quick...AntiWDW, say something mean about him before it's too late. :rofl: :rofl:

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

Daenerys wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:07 am
AntiWDWVlogger wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:04 am
DC_Darling23 wrote:
Quick...AntiWDW, say something mean about him before it's too late. :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TikiMeerkat
Informer
Informer

Post by TikiMeerkat »

DC_Darling, I want to echo everyone else and assure you that there’s no reason to be embarrassed — we all have bits of our past we’d rather forget, but good for you for growing from the experience and moving forward in a healthy way, and THANK YOU for spilling the details here! You have no idea how validating it is, after years of suspecting that something wasn’t right, to hear that we were correct in interpreting his behavior as manipulative. I’m so sorry you got caught up in that web but what a trip it is to hear a firsthand account.

I’m dying to know more about his reasoning behind keeping you out of his Disney trips/ “ruining the magic.” Was he worried that if you broke up he’d associate Disney with negative feelings? Or was it more like him trying to preserve his own “innocence”? How did he justify keeping his girlfriend out of his vlogs (the Prince Charming one) when you were literally right there? And we’ve called out his manipulation time and time again on this forum — can you tell us anything else about that? What exactly would he say/do to get his way? And any shred of intel on David would be catnip for us, lmao.

Ljp1125
Learner
Learner

Post by Ljp1125 »

My vote is he goes for the bison burger

Bunnm09
Learner
Learner

Post by Bunnm09 »

Everyone is talking about sex stuff but what I want to hear about is his weird relationship with alcohol. Why does he act almost scared of alcoholic drinks? Does he ever drink off camera? Does he have alcoholics in his family or something?

Dizwrld44
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Dizwrld44 »

DC_Darling. I'm just curious. That same year, I believe 2017, Michael had a secret Santa. I was in awe at how much money this person spent on him because I just thought it was from a random fan. Was that you?

theotherkay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by theotherkay »

DC_Darling23 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:44 pm
If you think it's awful how he phrases things ... Imagine what dirty talk was like :rofl: Everything had a non-sexual name. Give me your best guesses.
"My princess, how about later you hop aboard my PeopleMover so we can Journey into Imagination while I make you my personal Splash Mountain?"

Ljp1125
Learner
Learner

Post by Ljp1125 »

DC_Darling23 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:00 am
The only competition the bison burger has is clearly a blueberry donut 😏
Have you ever gone on a disney trip with his entire family? Mom, dad, dave, michelle, and him?

Return to “Michael Kay”