Tazzartist - Part 2

Forum rules
Please try not to use offensive terms, example: spastic - calling someone this term, could be considered offensive to disabled people.
moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Re: Tazzartist - Part 2

Post by moulinmillion »

OMGAlert wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:29 am
moulinmillion wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:13 am
Looks like his mother has had a relapse. Despite what we think about Tazz, I do hope she pulls though.
His mum was probably still vulnerable and weak after the cancer treatment and should have rested, especially will covid out there!
Very true. It doesn’t help that she had a guest from Pakistan come and stay, Tazz should’ve made his mil quarantine for a few days to make sure she was definitely all clear of covid before letting her greet his mother. Cancer patients have compromised immune systems, they should be a lot more careful.

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

This cousin couple are bloody hypocrites and lacks knowledge about Islam. Who have noticed Saima wears a proper hijab when she leaves the house? At home she wears a Pakistani style dupatta where front head hair are showing. When she’s going to a wedding or it’s her kid’s bday she decides to show her hair. Whenever she gets dressed up with makeup on no dupatta or hijab🤨 such a confused inbred either she wears hijab 24/7 or she don’t wear it at all. Let’s see if she decides to cover up or show her hair this sunday on Ayaan’s bday.

What’s the point wearing hijab outside the house when men can see her hair on Tazz profile ?? Some role models they are for the Muslims following them

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

missyji wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:42 am
This cousin couple are bloody hypocrites and lacks knowledge about Islam. Who have noticed Saima wears a proper hijab when she leaves the house? At home she wears a Pakistani style dupatta where front head hair are showing. When she’s going to a wedding or it’s her kid’s bday she decides to show her hair. Whenever she gets dressed up with makeup on no dupatta or hijab🤨 such a confused inbred either she wears hijab 24/7 or she don’t wear it at all. Let’s see if she decides to cover up or show her hair this sunday on Ayaan’s bday.

What’s the point wearing hijab outside the house when men can see her hair on Tazz profile ?? Some role models they are for the Muslims following them
Too bad we can’t call her out on the wishy-washy hijab rules otherwise we’ll get blocked lol. Totally don’t understand the times when she wears NO hijab and NO dupatta with a face full of makeup. Moon face glutton.

I dunno why the heck these inbred freshie SCAMMERS are seen as some power couple by a bunch of brainless buffoons. Hello, they’re COUSINS, yuck!

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

luv2hateFaryal wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:35 am
missyji wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:42 am

Too bad we can’t call her out on the wishy-washy hijab rules otherwise we’ll get blocked lol. Totally don’t understand the times when she wears NO hijab and NO dupatta with a face full of makeup. Moon face glutton.

I dunno why the heck these inbred freshie SCAMMERS are seen as some power couple by a bunch of brainless buffoons. Hello, they’re COUSINS, yuck!

Whoever thinks this low-class incestuous duo are a power couple are probably inbreds themselves LOOL

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

Perhabs he shouldn’t share everything about his mum’s cancer online now look what happened to her bcos he’s always in a hurry to share any good news about his mum. With that being said I do not feel sorry for him. I have no sympathy for bloody thieves and hypocrites stealing in the name of religion and charity🤮🤮 he’s a con artist and disgusting fraud who has deceived thousands and thousands of his muslim brothers and sisters, stolen their money and treated homeless children and orphans like shit🤬🤬 he’s ultimate filth and evil in this duniya. Seeing him cry like a bitch feels good knowing he doesn’t give two fucks about orphans or the people who donated all the money. He simply doesn’t give a fuck or cares about anyone except his family.

His mum is sick and this attention whore has time to post a pic of his mum while she’s in pain and not feeling good and write a long ass caption what a kanjoos harami. Perhabs handle this matter in private instead of filming it and post it online you freak.

ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WAS SCAMMED BY THIS BHENCHOD PLZ MAKE DUA FOR HIS MUM🤡🤡 the irony he’s a sick fucker if he thinks anyone is making dua for his mum.

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

^ well said. And I bet he’ll be quick to blame the free healthcare system on his mothers condition. Ungrateful prick.

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

missyji wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:53 am
Perhabs he shouldn’t share everything about his mum’s cancer online now look what happened to her bcos he’s always in a hurry to share any good news about his mum. With that being said I do not feel sorry for him. I have no sympathy for bloody thieves and hypocrites stealing in the name of religion and charity🤮🤮 he’s a con artist and disgusting fraud who has deceived thousands and thousands of his muslim brothers and sisters, stolen their money and treated homeless children and orphans like shit🤬🤬 he’s ultimate filth and evil in this duniya. Seeing him cry like a bitch feels good knowing he doesn’t give two fucks about orphans or the people who donated all the money. He simply doesn’t give a fuck or cares about anyone except his family.

His mum is sick and this attention whore has time to post a pic of his mum while she’s in pain and not feeling good and write a long ass caption what a kanjoos harami. Perhabs handle this matter in private instead of filming it and post it online you freak.

ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WAS SCAMMED BY THIS BHENCHOD PLZ MAKE DUA FOR HIS MUM🤡🤡 the irony he’s a sick fucker if he thinks anyone is making dua for his mum.

He should learn to keep good news to himself because of evil eye

Sierra Nazir
Talker
Talker

Post by Sierra Nazir »

missyji wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:53 am

It his own fault he put nazar too quickly and when he had ppl down for ayaan cutting bday cake he shouldn't have that done. He should fear Allah for stealing people money. This not normally people if you was accuse of stealing charity money off course you would want to show proof it sad ppl gave money and he can't show them proof it disgusting he need to wake I'm and admit the truth and why does he need to post of him crying he saying he has faith then post a pic of cancer with middle finger that not faith, everyone is tested by Allah look how he behaving. Tanveer we know u read it fear Allah and admit the truth for your mum sake. It not normal behaviour that you block people if they ask about the masjid and if ur mum n mil are sisters, yet you don't block the one who send messages to your wife you expose them Allah will expose because of you your family member are suffering just remember Allah watches everything u can fool ppl but u won't get away with Allah wrath

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

I guess no bday party for little Ayaan🤣 a party this 🤡 and his wife had planned weeks ago.. guess the nazar is real🤭 not surprised with the amount of people he has scammed and wish him nothing but endless suffering. Never underestimate the badua of people you’ve wronged.

Everyone knows Saima is his cousin she looks exactly like his mum. I bet the sex is bad hence both of them screaming in every video he post. Tazz and his extremely loud voice 😡 would make any woman go insane. Saima is a cunt for believing that someone would actually rape her😂🤮 *cough* rape threat *cough* stick to fucking your cousin Saima aunty.. as if any man gets a hard on looking at Saima.

The cousinfucker spent some of the money buying a brand new Mercedes model last year - all posted in previous thread - and his whore of a cousinwife and his old mum didn’t tell him it’s wrong? They all were happy about this new materialistic life. Bunch of freshies never seen money in their life. All that money made them blind. They all made their bed now lie in it🖕🏻

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

missyji wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:41 am
I guess no bday party for little Ayaan🤣 a party this 🤡 and his wife had planned weeks ago.. guess the nazar is real🤭 not surprised with the amount of people he has scammed and wish him nothing but endless suffering. Never underestimate the badua of people you’ve wronged.

Everyone knows Saima is his cousin she looks exactly like his mum. I bet the sex is bad hence both of them screaming in every video he post. Tazz and his extremely loud voice 😡 would make any woman go insane. Saima is a cunt for believing that someone would actually rape her😂🤮 *cough* rape threat *cough* stick to fucking your cousin Saima aunty.. as if any man gets a hard on looking at Saima.

The cousinfucker spent some of the money buying a brand new Mercedes model last year - all posted in previous thread - and his whore of a cousinwife and his old mum didn’t tell him it’s wrong? They all were happy about this new materialistic life. Bunch of freshies never seen money in their life. All that money made them blind. They all made their bed now lie in it🖕🏻

Wait, when did she think someone threatened to rape her?!

“Cousinfucker” 🤣🤣🤣 I’m so glad I remembered my GG login details hahahaha

bubblelicious
Debater
Debater

Post by bubblelicious »

Tollycakes wrote:Image This is a grown man saying 'I love you my aloo' from one of his accounts to another that is run by him. Legit a full grown inbred twat acting like a little teenage girl.
The sentence structure, spellings, and placement of punctuation is the same. Anyone can easily tell that Tazz himself is running Saima's account. This is so embarrassing and weird.

Sent from my Infinix X650C using Tapatalk

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

94Hannah94_ wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:37 am
missyji wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:41 am

Wait, when did she think someone threatened to rape her?!

“Cousinfucker” 🤣🤣🤣 I’m so glad I remembered my GG login details hahahaha
Saima aunty posted a 15 minute long video in 2020 pretending men were sending her rape threats but neither husband or wife showed proof of these rape threats😂 didn’t Tazz post a negative message sent by a man saying Saima is ugly this week? But he never posted the rape messages🤨 make it make sense aloo, anyway Saima cussed out people in the long video that was posted on Snapchat and insta. The cousins needed sympathy bcos of accounts flooding on insta with proof of the charity scam. Does anyone have a recording of Saima’s rant plz upload it here or on YouTube 😂😂😂

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Whoever screen-recorded that rant then please post it here!

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

Sounds like his mum is very ill… Skinny runt Tazz should have taken better care of his fragile mum and not run around planning lots of family events/party. 😡

E13F204F-276C-4457-A9BB-85A646E558B5.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sierra Nazir
Talker
Talker

Post by Sierra Nazir »

Is Tanveer thick doesn't he not know his maths he mum was admitted to hospital on Saturday today he saying his mum been in ICU for week

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

Ofc he’s thick. He’s inbred after all🤷🏻‍♀️ I was thinking the same

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Sierra Nazir wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:27 pm
Is Tanveer thick doesn't he not know his maths he mum was admitted to hospital on Saturday today he saying his mum been in ICU for week

It’s sad seeing any parent go through such hardship. Tazz should not have brought his aunt MIL over right now

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

^ But then, they are sisters. Perhaps it's better that she is over here in case the worst happens (which I hope doesn't)

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

moulinmillion wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:55 pm
^ But then, they are sisters. Perhaps it's better that she is over here in case the worst happens (which I hope doesn't)

True. He should have made his MIL quarantine first before she met her sister

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

94Hannah94_ wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:11 pm
moulinmillion wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:55 pm

True. He should have made his MIL quarantine first before she met her sister
Definetely

Return to “Tazzartist”