Emily D Baker - Biased Facts AND F**kery Part 1

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Emily D Baker - Biased Facts AND F**kery Part 1

Post by Raven_nevermore »

IHateCilantro wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:51 am
aimee702 wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:34 am
Raven_nevermore wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:22 pm
Agree with those of you who said she gave you bad vibes. I got them instantly and it made me so uncomfortable I only watched the one video about the original lawsuit against Tati. Of course she likes Dustin and nick and those literal snakes. Nick looks so slimy. Emily is one of those fake ass middle age women who are all sucralose sugar sweet one second then turn into the biggest bitch the next. Reminds me of my old landlord
Completely agree with you. She exudes something that I find aversive. I'm also surprised that people have requested ASMR videos because they love her voice so much. I don't. And I loathe her stupid laugh. I know I sound like a massive bitch, but my reaction to her is visceral.
I must say that Im truly surprised that Emily is actually an educated lawyer, because women like her usually are insecure housewives who deal with their DEEP insecurities with SASSINESS, and faux edginess ("CURSEY WORDS")
Emily is the ultimate KAREN
This is unbelievably accurate

aimee702
Learner
Learner

Post by aimee702 »

IHateCilantro wrote:

I must say that Im truly surprised that Emily is actually an educated lawyer, because women like her usually are insecure housewives who deal with their DEEP insecurities with SASSINESS, and faux edginess ("CURSEY WORDS")
How can it be faux edginess? She's the "BADASS Lawyer." :rofl: :rofl:

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

wait.... wait wait. Emily is in tennessee?

and she's asking for donations?

also, it's not difficult to be a lawyer. to be a <i>Good</i> lawyer, you actually need to have intelligence and ethics. this lady, doesn't at all. she's a paper pusher, she's only ever been a paper pusher. now she can claim whatever she wishes and people will take her at face value.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

aimee702 wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:36 am
IHateCilantro wrote:

How can it be faux edginess? She's the "BADASS Lawyer." :rofl: :rofl:
TRUE edginess isnt forced.
Ill bet all Emilys fans giggle when she says the F word...
"Oh I just love Emily, shes so real!"

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

Hey guys what was that YT TOS video all about?

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

Happy_one wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:16 am
IHateCilantro wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:00 am
Hey guys what was that YT TOS video all about?
YT= YouTube
TOS=Terms of Service, the rules of being an user of Youtube, Emily was talking about some of the things that Katie Joy was going around doing to other creators on the Youtube Platform. Katie has been privacy striking other channels for 1) showing her name Katie or Katie's full name, which Katie has already done that before and 2) she is privacy striking other channels for showing her personal email address which Katie has already made public herself and now she is going around removing her persona email address from all of her social media. Now some of the larger creators in the commentary community are now fighting back on youtube against Katie and they are sick are of the way that she is acting.
Why is KJs lawyer not telling her to quit it?

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

Other then/than (?) Emily are there any other YT Lawyers? Katie should align herself with one of those.
I recently fired my lawyer, cause hes done ZILCH since 2017.
Katies lawyer might be a ne'erdowell who is doing nothing.

Katie cant cry freespeech yet sue ppl for saying her name. Her lawyer needs to inform her better.

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by HiSistersByeSisters »

What of anything that Katie reported as fact about the Westbrooks was fake though? The stuff with James being sued twice (once by his family and then another man) happened. James opening and closing numerous business over a short amount of time happened. There was legal documents presented to confirm this in the patheos article which is still available if you use the way back machine it’s not scrubbed from the internet. I’ve read it.

On the regards with patheos cutting ties with Katie over the article where are you getting that info from? I’m curious.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

the guy said foe, not for.
and there is nothing there that actually verifies this.

so show us the proof that patheos fired her for these reasons? did they discuss this? or is it all hearsay?
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

Happy_one wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:34 pm
HiSistersByeSisters wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:26 pm
What of anything that Katie reported as fact about the Westbrooks was fake though? The stuff with James being sued twice (once by his family and then another man) happened. James opening and closing numerous business over a short amount of time happened. There was legal documents presented to confirm this in the patheos article which is still available if you use the way back machine it’s not scrubbed from the internet. I’ve read it.

On the regards with patheos cutting ties with Katie over the article where are you getting that info from? I’m curious.
Welp, a random YouTube comment isn’t enough proof of that. On top of it it’s riddled with spelling mistakes and has 1 thumbs up looking to be from you by the screenshots.

I’d need to see something directly from patheos or someone who is verified to have worked with them. Also Katie goes into why the patheos article was taken off the website in a video from months ago. The article is still available through other means though.

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

If KJ reports on TRUE things, and Tati gets cancelled because of those TRUE things, then how is this lawsuit worthy?

KJ needs to focus on content right now and STOP posting on Twitter. And STOP talking about Tati or the lawsuit.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Happy_one wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:53 am
Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:24 am
Happy_one wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:34 pm

Welp, a random YouTube comment isn’t enough proof of that. On top of it it’s riddled with spelling mistakes and has 1 thumbs up looking to be from you by the screenshots.

I’d need to see something directly from patheos or someone who is verified to have worked with them. Also Katie goes into why the patheos article was taken off the website in a video from months ago. The article is still available through other means though.
yes I know that the article is still available through other mean though.

here's a link to someone that Has worked at Patheos the same time that Katie Joy also worked there and also she had been in contact with Tati's Lawyer Clark Swanson on Twitter too.
oh look, another coat tail rider getting into the game and trying to be somebody on the tube.

looks to me like Patheos is a shit company to work for if this is the caliber of people they hire.

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

That woman looks like Emily Baker in 20 yrs.

Why is she in Costa Rica?

Poldl
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Poldl »

Rolling my eyes so far into my head they're about to pop out of the socket. Guess I will make an youtube account to claim Katie kicked my dog, burned my crops and murdered my entire family to get some money and attention out of this too. Do I get extra points for making subtle mentions to Halo™? rofl

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Poldl wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:53 pm
Rolling my eyes so far into my head they're about to pop out of the socket. Guess I will make an youtube account to claim Katie kicked my dog, burned my crops and murdered my entire family to get some money and attention out of this too. Do I get extra points for making subtle mentions to Halo™? rofl
:rofl:
thank you for this, if you need an editor, i got you.

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

Emily went live on Instagram. Showed off her “facts not fuckery” t shirts and strangely had her young son (a child) on screen during it? Idk I just don’t understand why adult youtubers put their young children on social media videos. I’d want my kids to retain privacy, but that’s just me.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

her shirt should say Facts and Fuckery.
i don't understand the need to put your kids out there.... like you, it's not something i'd do.

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

Only one person, in my quarter of a century online has ever seen a pic of my kid.
And thats a person I knew/know for 20 yrs.
Why are these parents so dumb.

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

IN MY OPINION....
Emily is putting her kid(s) out there, to attract kiddy swag.
Ill bet she got excited with all those numbers in live chat and new subs. I wonder if she has a PO BOX for fans to send her shit?

All the free swag I ever got ended up in the trash or donated. You get kiddy swag and its tshirts, water bottles, pencils etc.
I opted out of swag. I was like, "Nah! I dont need one more backpack full of free shit from Oriental Trading dot com."
Im done with swag... When someone offers you free shit, think of the person who will deal with your estate when you die.
My son had 50+ backpacks over the years of sports.

So done

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

Its amusing how differently GG views this saga vs. the gossipbakery.
However, I am enjoying the posts on TGB too.

Return to “A-M”