America's Next Broke Model - Nick Snider / The Viewers Voice pt. 2

wastetheyears
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: America's Next Broke Model - Nick Snider / The Viewers Voice pt. 2

Post by wastetheyears »

They've posted OnlyFans content together awhile before announcing they were together. Looks like Dustin was in an open relationship and he and Nick were hooking up on and off for a while.

vosc
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by vosc »

moonlightpixie wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:18 am
isn't it weird that as soon as they started dating they have been together on onlyfans?seems like a business stunt to me!
they're being real extra ab it which makes it come off as sus.. in dustin's most recent vid he talked ab how they were gonna get a dog together and a house rly soon & they've been nonstop posting ab e/o .. it's weird af for nick to be bragging ab it but its like he took a huge shit & just wants to show off the size of it

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

vosc wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:09 am
moonlightpixie wrote:
isn't it weird that as soon as they started dating they have been together on onlyfans?seems like a business stunt to me!
they're being real extra ab it which makes it come off as sus.. in dustin's most recent vid he talked ab how they were gonna get a dog together and a house rly soon & they've been nonstop posting ab e/o .. it's weird af for nick to be bragging ab it but its like he took a huge shit & just wants to show off the size of it
they act like they have been together for at least a year and they are 100% sure they are gonna last. i'm dying from laughter. How long do you guys give them?
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

vosc wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:08 pm
nick talking about how in love he is & posting about dustin repeatedly seems a little sus.. what is he tryna prove & to who? it almost comes off like some kind of prank with how extra they're being about it .. u would think dustin would be the one bragging about the ex model he got.. not nick bragging about lowering his standards so far he found humpty dumpty on the way down
Right, a lot of this mess seems sus. Nothing adds up. But you know what, I'm rooting for it to be real just to see the chaos this will cause with Bitch Lux. The inevitable breakup will also be top-notch drama for at least a year. We're talking about Nick, who still can't stop talking about Nina Unrated YEARS after their friendship went down in flames, and Dustbin, who's been obsessively subbing Peter Con ever since they stopped being friends. You already know it's going to be even worse with an ex-lover situation. :rofl:

Stumpf
Informer
Informer

Post by Stumpf »

vosc wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:09 am
moonlightpixie wrote:

the fact that Eric and Dustin's dogs passed away not too long ago and now Dustin kicks Eric to the curb and wants to get a house and dog with Nick only confirms to me that they have been planning this for a long time. Dustin has no ties to Eric anymore and doesn't need to stick around anymore for the dogs or the house.

Dustin and Nick's happiness came at someone else's expense... karma will hit them hard for that one. They are both awful people and deserve each other.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Anyone notice that Nick can barely open his eyes in these videos? I bet Sniffy's back on the booger sugar....He has to be inebriated to seriously contemplate a relationship with the DUFF Dailey.

vosc
Learner
Learner

Post by vosc »

Peppa Schmint wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:12 pm
Anyone notice that Nick can barely open his eyes in these videos? I bet Sniffy's back on the booger sugar....He has to be inebriated to seriously contemplate a relationship with the DUFF Dailey.
yeah i noticed that. i was gonna mention it before how they both seemed high out of their minds in their recent vids.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

If he gets Dustin to try drugs then you know ole Duster has hit rock bottom. I mean we know he has no personality and just copies whoever’s popular so I wouldn’t be surprised

Nick is just being fucking weird, he’s the same one who would post black hearts ImageImage everywhere saying his heart was cold and dead (clearly over compensating). Now he’s turbo tweeting his love for Dustbald wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vosc
Learner
Learner

Post by vosc »

every time i see these tweets from nick i just think.. damn he must be lonely af to accept this life for himself

dreamhaus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreamhaus »

:rofl: Nick would post a pic of his shit if he thought it'd get some attention, the man has no 'not a good idea' button. But old Dusty doesn't like all his business out there so this should be fun. That candour is going to wear real thin real quick.

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

I don’t care if they say it’s their sense of humor, but I don’t think calling your partner “this bitch” is romantic and I don’t believe anyone would think it’s romantic to be called that. It was a different story when they were just bitchy friends together bitching about everyone, but it’s not cute when you’re a couple.

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

Jafars_knotzi_fart wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:45 pm
Peppa Schmint wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:22 am
Here’s Nick confirming it. I guess my prediction was right - Dustin would leave his long term bf in a heartbeat if Nick wanted him. Talk about a nasty social climber. I can’t wait till this colossally blows up which it inevitably will. Getting my popcorn ready

ew dude, I'm bored & doing laundry & decided to click on his newest video for background noise (I honestly haven't watched him in months) and the first thing he mentioned was him and dustbin dating. I remember when you made that post not too long ago & it was the first thing to pop in my head!!! I turned the video off and came on here to see if anyone was talking about it lol
I’m watching that video right now (because I hate myself, I guess). I’ve said “Eww” out loud several times. They’re gross together. Who needed to hear about them fucking? I feel badly for Dustbald’s ex.

ETA: Also OMG Nick’s face is busted. He needs to lay off the fillers (and the drugs).

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Jesus Christ Nick’s face is fucked. If this video wasn’t posted to his channel, I wouldn’t know it was him.
He talks about how in love he is with Dustin and Duster looks freaked out. There’s zero chemistry between these 2

Stumpf
Informer
Informer

Post by Stumpf »

Wouldn’t surprise me if Dustin was waiting for a way out of his life with Eric and just settled with Nick 😂

This won’t end well and I have a feeling Nick will be the one walking away heartbroken.

vosc
Learner
Learner

Post by vosc »

yeh nick is clearly way more into it than crustin is

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

Peppa Schmint wrote:Jesus Christ Nick’s face is fucked. If this video wasn’t posted to his channel, I wouldn’t know it was him.
He talks about how in love he is with Dustin and Duster looks freaked out. There’s zero chemistry between these 2

Haha I just quoted you in Dustin’s thread. Crosspost. In Nicks new video about Jaclyn Hill he looks stunningly awful. I don’t even mean that in a bitchy way, just honestly. He looks squint eyed and way overdone in the filler department, like Trisha Paytas overdone. I feel like he looks like a man who just let himself go, and that’s fine if that’s what he wants but usually happy in love people want to look their best and get all jazzed up to be healthy and looking grade A.
I feel like he’s just constantly high. This too is fine so long as you still function and take care of yourself. Idk I was just stunned at how he looked in this video

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

StalkingMyWholeLife
Learner
Learner

Post by StalkingMyWholeLife »

Jesters Trix wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:15 am
Peppa Schmint wrote:Jesus Christ Nick’s face is fucked. If this video wasn’t posted to his channel, I wouldn’t know it was him.

Haha I just quoted you in Dustin’s thread. Crosspost. In Nicks new video about Jaclyn Hill he looks stunningly awful. I don’t even mean that in a bitchy way, just honestly. He looks squint eyed and way overdone in the filler department, like Trisha Paytas overdone. I feel like he looks like a man who just let himself go, and that’s fine if that’s what he wants but usually happy in love people want to look their best and get all jazzed up to be healthy and looking grade A.
I feel like he’s just constantly high. This too is fine so long as you still function and take care of yourself. Idk I was just stunned at how he looked in this video

I was thinking the same thing. He looks scruffy and unkempt. Back before he moved to Texas he look good. I know that move to Texas seemed to do him in, and I never really understood why he moved in the first place but to me he's just lost. I think his friends are those people he associates with on social media and that's about it. Now he's latched on to Dustin's teat and none of this is going to work for him in the long run. He should invest in a good therapist and get off social media and live outside that box for a while and see if he and Dustin can make a go of it outside of being a public spectacle and Twitter fodder. If the stans drooling over the relationship all over social media wasn't there, would you still have a relationship over the long run? I question that seriously.

StalkingMyWholeLife
Learner
Learner

Post by StalkingMyWholeLife »

Happy_one wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:32 am
StalkingMyWholeLife wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:25 am
Jesters Trix wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:15 am

I was thinking the same thing. He looks scruffy and unkempt. Back before he moved to Texas he look good. I know that move to Texas seemed to do him in, and I never really understood why he moved in the first place but to me he's just lost. I think his friends are those people he associates with on social media and that's about it. Now he's latched on to Dustin's teat and none of this is going to work for him in the long run. He should invest in a good therapist and get off social media and live outside that box for a while and see if he and Dustin can make a go of it outside of being a public spectacle and Twitter fodder. If the stans drooling over the relationship all over social media wasn't there, would you still have a relationship over the long run? I question that seriously.
there is one drama channel that I watched that stated that this relationship has been in the works for awhile now, I was wut?! I was shocked.
I wasn't but only because of their grade school flirting. Remember they used to tell you that the boy that picks on your the worst is actually the one that likes you the best. The way these two banter back and forth it was only a matter of time. I do feel bad for the Lollipop King, which is what I call Eric because he always reminded me of the Munchkin Mayor in the original Wizard of Oz. I bet he knew for a long time. Didn't I see Dustin talking about how Eric was getting in shape at the end there? Last ditch effort maybe? Sadly wasted on Dustin who has had a crush on Nick forever. I wonder if he's still going to be all about Nick when all Nick can do is get high. Someone else mentioned that he always seems stoned and YUP.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

This video is so fucking terrible. They are driving around in the dark and you can’t see shit. The video only has 6k views and that should tell them that people don’t enjoy them together. They have been posting every day on their respective channels and the view are so low - I guess people aren’t as into this relationship as they pretend to be on Twitter. Dustin looks like he’s been forced against his will

So Dustbag just admitted that they stoned everyday and watch movies. That’s not considered being sober on any level. He’s on a slippery slope right now

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

Happy_one wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:55 am
Oh I see Nick just uploaded. It's about pizza and probably some other things. So is this the first time that Nick has done Vlogmas?
IDK but if they were smart they would have jumped on the Tati/KJ money train because that is where people are right now.
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

Return to “Celebrity”