America's Next Broke Model - Nick Snider / The Viewers Voice pt. 2

dreamhaus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: America's Next Broke Model - Nick Snider / The Viewers Voice pt. 2

Post by dreamhaus »

Classic narc.

Dusty is probably a quick study so it'll be on to the next stages of devaluation and disgarding before we know it.

dreamhaus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreamhaus »

dreamhaus wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:21 pm
Classic narc.

Dusty is probably a quick study so it'll be on to the next stages of devaluation and disgarding before we know it.
Damn it too late to edit. I mashed disregard and discard and invented a new word disgard 👀

Almost as embarrassing as thinking rouge and rogue are the same.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Peppa Schmint wrote:He didn’t know the dog was special needs until he went to BUY it. The breeder kept dropping the price because no one wanted to deal with his health issues. He’s not rescuing or fostering this dog. He bought it because it was cheap. I’m sick of this duck-lipped liar always flipping stories to make himself look better.

He’s definitely love bombing Dustin Failey. They were also looking for a new place to live - so he can tie Dusty to that place legally (probably). Lock him down so he can’t go anywhere. Yikes

Yes he admitted that Dustin came and spent a week with him a few months ago (they didn’t film) so I
assume that’s when they decided to start their relationship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So it looks like they really are looking for a new place. I wonder how secluded this area is? Keep Dustin isolated, dependent and needy.

It’s only a matter of time before Narcissist Nick is telling Dustbald that he’s LUCKY to have landed failed model prize like him

Stumpf
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Stumpf »

Not that i wasn’t convinced already but the fact that Nick has once again gone to bat for another person who has shown shitty behavior toward POC has shown me Nick is a 100% piece of shit racist. He’s gone to bat for Trisha “I’m trans” Paytas, Blaire “I say the N word when I stub my toe” White, Jen “micro aggressions” Luvs Reviews, Emily “Breonna Taylor shouldn’t have been around drug dealers” D Baker, and now Angelika Oles.

He and his little posse are now deflecting the drama away from Angelika Oles to attack Smokey Glow.

Just like the people I listed above, Nick gives no fucks about racism and listening to POC. He hasn’t said shit about why POC are angry at Angelika but instead is using this to trash SG. DEFLECTION. Imagine holding a grudge for over a year because someone didn’t want to go to your dumb housewarming party? Get the fuck over it.

Also, notice how Nick, just like the rest of his crew, have nothing to say about Jeffree allegedly paying off one of his victims.

Nick. Is. Pure. Racist. Garbage.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Stumpf wrote:Not that i wasn’t convinced already but the fact that Nick has once again gone to bat for another person who has shown shitty behavior toward POC has shown me Nick is a 100% piece of shit racist. He’s gone to bat for Trisha “I’m trans” Paytas, Blaire “I say the N word when I stub my toe” White, Jen “micro aggressions” Luvs Reviews, Emily “Breonna Taylor shouldn’t have been around drug dealers” D Baker, and now Angelika Oles.

He and his little posse are now deflecting the drama away from Angelika Oles to attack Smokey Glow.

Just like the people I listed above, Nick gives no fucks about racism and listening to POC. He hasn’t said shit about why POC are angry at Angelika but instead is using this to trash SG. DEFLECTION. Imagine holding a grudge for over a year because someone didn’t want to go to your dumb housewarming party? Get the fuck over it.

Also, notice how Nick, just like the rest of his crew, have nothing to say about Jeffree allegedly paying off one of his victims.

Nick. Is. Pure. Racist. Garbage.
He is absolutely a racist POS and can’t hold himself back whenever situations like this come up. I had posted screenshots of him tweeting “Everyone uses racial slurs in private” on part 1 of this this thread. He’s vile

Imagine being so bitter that someone didn’t want to come to your flop party where your friends ruined their careers that you are still angry a year later. He’s a sick toxic individual

I was reading up on “Love Bombing” and apparently the initial bombing typically lasts 6-12 weeks so we will see an explosion between him and Dustbald soon. Get the popcorn ready

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Smokeyglow didn't attend his party and now Nick whines about it LOL
Imagine being bitter about someone who didn't attend your party. Only children think like that.
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

dreamhaus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreamhaus »

moonlightpixie wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:23 am
Smokeyglow didn't attend his party and now Nick whines about it LOL
Imagine being bitter about someone who didn't attend your party. Only children think like that.
And judging by his Twitter he's still going :rofl: You would think the whole thing was arranged for her and he'd lost something by her choosing not to attend.

HOW DARE SHE decide she don't want to fuck with Snider and say as much. HOW DARE she as a grown ass woman decide hauling her ass to Houston and attending Snider's little gathering of bitter Betties is not for her. HOW DARE she address her audience. HOW DARE she not run it by Snider first.

It's like she's an adult, with agency, and doesn't owe anyone an explanation that she chooses not to give one to!

Dude, it's been a year. Get the fuck over it.

Stumpf
Informer
Informer

Post by Stumpf »

Of course this trashbag co-signs Angelika Oles using black outrage to get a gotcha moment on someone she doesn't like. It's exactly what he did to Tea Time.

dreamhaus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreamhaus »

Well, well, well.

SG has said that Snakey Snider was all good with her in DMs about the party and her announcement she wasn't going before that live stream in Houston where Paige initiated her dragging.

In-ter-esting. 🐍

Stumpf
Informer
Informer

Post by Stumpf »

Lol people in the comment section of Nicks recent video are not having it. I hope his channel continues to die. His views are not what they once were. People are seeing him and his friends for what they really are.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Happy_one wrote:
Stumpf wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:06 pm
Of course this trashbag co-signs Angelika Oles using black outrage to get a gotcha moment on someone she doesn't like. It's exactly what he did to Tea Time.

It's funny that you would mention this because the person that supposedly gave Nick the links to the tweets by Nicky, that person was in TeaTime's live chat last night. Wanting to talk to Nicky about something, I'm assuming about that situation but Nicky didn't want to talk to them and I don't blame him either. I really don't understand why that person who was Nick Snider's source wanted to talk to Nicky from TeaTime now it was so long ago.

But Isn't Nick half black and half hispanic if I'm not mistaken, too?
The bitch is named Saiah and she’s been used as Nick and Dustbin’s attack dog against Tea Time and anyone who dare speak out against them. She was exposed by Paige so I don’t blame TT for not wanting to talk to her.

She’s a nasty troll who really deserves her own thread. Hopefully the gracious mods can make it happen...?

dreamhaus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreamhaus »

dreamhaus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreamhaus »

Screenshot_20201217-022457__01.jpg
It has nothing to do with the fact I'm getting annihilated and dragged to filth in the comments. No sirree. Nope. NOT.AT.ALL :bozo:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stumpf
Informer
Informer

Post by Stumpf »

He is so full of shit!!! Lmao he absolutely set it private because his own followers called him out and he can’t take it! Can dish it but can’t take it 🤡

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

dreamhaus wrote:
Screenshot_20201217-022457__01.jpg
It has nothing to do with the fact I'm getting annihilated and dragged to filth in the comments. No sirree. Nope. NOT.AT.ALL :bozo:
Jesus, he’s so bad at lying. “False Reports” of what exactly?? You tube tells you why....he’s humiliated because for the first time his bully video got huge dislikes and the comments pointed out what a POS he is.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

WTFFFFF

Stumpf
Informer
Informer

Post by Stumpf »

Poor Eric. Dumped after 12 years (and no marriage) and Dustin goes and gets engaged less than month later.

They are both toxic jokes and as such their marriage will be a big toxic joke.

badgal69
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by badgal69 »

Trash belongs to trash. They'll post a wedding video and a few months later they'll get divorced

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Nick is on twitter saying people are hating on their happiness but a quick scan of the replies and I don’t see it. I guess he’s reading over here like they always do.

Hey I hope you both run off to Vegas and get married over Christmas so we can her some real entertainment over here. Hahahahaha

tatetatebaby
Talker
Talker

Post by tatetatebaby »

They won't make it down the aisle.
"Even a flower is ugly when it wilts, a bird when it seeks its prey, the ocean when it becomes violent." - Sharon Tate

Return to “Celebrity”