Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: America's Next Broke Model - Nick Snider / The Viewers Voice pt. 2

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Jesters Trix wrote:
Happy_one wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:55 am
Oh I see Nick just uploaded. It's about pizza and probably some other things. So is this the first time that Nick has done Vlogmas?
IDK but if they were smart they would have jumped on the Tati/KJ money train because that is where people are right now.
They did make videos on the situation but they are so damn unlikeable they didn’t get the views like everybody else.

I give these low quality awkward vlogs 2 weeks before they are completely out of ideas and fighting lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

LMAO WTF @ these screenshots of them kissing! It’s so forced. Dustbin is already mentally checked out. What are they even doing? Is this all for OnlyFans? People actually pay to see these 2 uncooked, unseasoned pieces of chicken fuck? I can’t.

StalkingMyWholeLife
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by StalkingMyWholeLife »

AppleBlossom wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:26 pm
LMAO WTF @ these screenshots of them kissing! It’s so forced. Dustbin is already mentally checked out. What are they even doing? Is this all for OnlyFans? People actually pay to see these 2 uncooked, unseasoned pieces of chicken fuck? I can’t.

:rofl: I am dying over here at this.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

AppleBlossom wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:26 pm

This video is so goddamn funny...I can't get over how those kisses look so mechanical - there's no passion at all. From Nick's collapsed nose and over-inflated duck lips to Dustin's moon face - I can't stop laughing. If this is the same level of sexiness that they exude on Only Fans, I can see why Nick keeps dropping the price from $5 to $3 :rofl:

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Oh great - these 2 clowns just got a puppy...another animal to re-home when they break up and Nick gets bored of it. He gave away his 2 previous dogs and we never heard anything about them again. I know his excuse was that his mom is very attached to them. OK..but he was only gone for 2 months.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

Peppa Schmint wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:03 pm
Oh great - these 2 clowns just got a puppy...another animal to re-home when they break up and Nick gets bored of it. He gave away his 2 previous dogs and we never heard anything about them again. I know his excuse was that his mom is very attached to them. OK..but he was only gone for 2 months.

I just mentioned the second dog in dustin's thread. Did he really get rid of the little one too?? WTF did he doe with it?
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Jesters Trix wrote:
Peppa Schmint wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:03 pm

I just mentioned the second dog in dustin's thread. Did he really get rid of the little one too?? WTF did he doe with it?
Apparently there was a dog before Bentley too. Im not sure if it was the dog called Hermes. I also read there was a cat too at some point but I can’t confirm. I know he addressed these re-homings in a video once because even his stans were upset with how his pets keep disappearing.

badgal69
Informer
Informer

Post by badgal69 »

new cars, new puppies (only to dump them months later), lack of chemistry, fucking on OF ..... RELATIONSHIP GOALS

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

who was Nick's last boyfriend? Probably someone good looking and not like Dustin
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

Stumpf
Informer
Informer

Post by Stumpf »

Another coward who won't tag any of the people he's calling out. Not even AugieRFC who called Paige a "fat slut" Silence speaks volumes and Nick loves picking and choosing who he calls out by actually tagging them.

I noticed Nick will tag certain people talking shit but then subtweets others. He's a coward.

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

Stumpf wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:17 am
Wouldn’t surprise me if Dustin was waiting for a way out of his life with Eric and just settled with Nick 😂

This won’t end well and I have a feeling Nick will be the one walking away heartbroken.
Wasn't the house Dustbin was living in, Eric's house? I think he even was Eric's care taker who had disability. They were probably both living off Eric's disability check. He seemed to be living off Eric but when his youtube channel grew and he got some money and the dog died, he kicked Eric to the curb to get together with Nick and now they're planning to live together and buy dogs and cars together. Dustball is a leech and is latching on to his new provider while living his model crush fantasy at the same time. He also has no respect for Eric by doing all this and posting sex videos on onlyfans. I think Dusty looks umcomfortable because he knows the elephant in the room (how he was still with Eric a couple weeks ago and the overlap) has to be addressed somehow and he's afraid he'll look bad.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

I love that they are giving us so much cringe content for the holidays. I’m just hoping they don’t delete all this shit when they break up

Dustin still looks like he’s struggling to believe this is really happening lmao

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

He’s in DEEP...I’m starting to believe it will be Dustin who breaks this man’s heart.

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

LMAO WTF is Nick thinking?

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

people calling out nick on twitter for buying a dog from a breeder and him attacking back with him saying

''
Imagine attacking someone online for taking in a special needs animal.''

GUUURL,people like YOU AND BUSTIN are the reason breeders still exist and make $$$ by breeding dogs under horrible conditions and that is why dogs with special needs like yours exist! Because of bad and unethical breeding!! so shut your mouth and EDUCATE yourself.
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

StalkingMyWholeLife
Learner
Learner

Post by StalkingMyWholeLife »

I didn't watch the video what's the story with the special needs dog? Nick is out here really doing the most to keep Dustin around huh? I'm intrigued. Is he dickmatized? I can't imagine dusting having amazing going on in that department and he's nothing to look at. I'm dying to see where this ends up

dreamhaus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreamhaus »

I don't care how 'in love' you feel or think you are, it takes a special kinda weirdo to buy their bf/gf of a few weeks a fucking car for Christmas. This his love bombing phase?

I suppose it's hard for old Dustbowl to see the red flags while he has those rosey spectacles on.

dreamhaus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreamhaus »

^^ That's a given.

Stumpf
Informer
Informer

Post by Stumpf »

This is definitely giving me love bombing vibes. Nick is trying to build a new foundation so Dustin can’t leave him which is not different form what Dustin seemed to have with Eric. Dustin left once he didn’t have dogs with Eric anymore and he also didn’t need to stay around for a place to stay. Now Nick is trying to tie him down the same way- dog, house, AND a car.

Train. Wreck.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

He didn’t know the dog was special needs until he went to BUY it. The breeder kept dropping the price because no one wanted to deal with his health issues. He’s not rescuing or fostering this dog. He bought it because it was cheap. I’m sick of this duck-lipped liar always flipping stories to make himself look better.

He’s definitely love bombing Dustin Failey. They were also looking for a new place to live - so he can tie Dusty to that place legally (probably). Lock him down so he can’t go anywhere. Yikes

Yes he admitted that Dustin came and spent a week with him a few months ago (they didn’t film) so I
assume that’s when they decided to start their relationship

Return to “Celebrity”